All Time Favorite 11:11 Prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rhythm ranger
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

All Time Favorite 11:11 Prompts

Post by rhythm ranger »

Hi, yo y'all.and Hi Geoff,Sandy, George and eleven associates

Lee here.

I know I haven't posted `in a season or two. My bad. i feared the patterns of the past of possibly posting subject
matter that may be seen as rude noise having to be squelched by our dear moderator -Geoff. I just have to chalk it
up to general confusion on subject matter relating to 11:11.I have been dealing with how to go about gleaning all of
the secrets and other information that is coming though this 'information vortex' I inherited from the previous owners
of my manor. The Secretaire.

I am still very excited in anticipation of the reading of messages and lessons from the email list everyday.
Searching for the thousands of puzzle pieces needed to fit into my own personal conundrum; about the meaning of
eleven eleven. And getting good spiritual advice as a bonus. Thank you all for that pipeline

OK then, on to the subject matter.

Five, six years go, I can't keep that good a ledger; I was out driving my old 88 Maxima. The Car with a licence
plate that contained the number 606.Being a student of the Ubook papers, that number really had special meaning to me.
Anyhoo; driving around that day I seemed to be drifting back into a doubtful posture finally having to admit that the
prompts had all but dried up.I'm thinking it may have been months now since I had received a righteous 11:11prompt.
Sigh. Oh well I said and then proceeded to go into a kinda mini funk on my way back home with some groceries.
Poor Baby. Comfort foods in the mix I would venture a strong guess..

Then it happened at that precise moment. After I had resigned myself to the idea of just not getting anymore
prompts from my midwayer associates I looked down at my speedometer and saw the very last digit of the odometer lock
into place after going around a hundred thousand once already.

000111.1 miles it read. I was ecstatic to say the least for I then realized that this was quite a special moment
not just for me but for all involved in this endeavor. The work that went into getting me to go out and drive around at
just the right distance to be relatively free of traffic concerns in order to drift into those thoughts prior to the moment
I looked at it. Yee haw! you all rock!

After that day I became secure in the idea that no promptings in themselves are a prompt. Going all the way up
the ladder. All the way to Michael; none of us are perfect but that moment in my experience was. I mean that took
discipline in the extreme to orchestrate that milage number. I still to this day revel in the events of that day many years ago not knowing there was a companion piece to be played out in the future.

Flash forward to earlier this month. My motorcycle ( an Eleven hundred cc ) was coughing up oil from up around
the air filter. I called my mechanic to let him know i needed to bring her in for an oil change anyway. well I kept
putting it off for a few more days here and there. finally I got on the bike and headed for his shop. I had a friend that
was going to give me a ride back home so I had that all set too.

Now for the orchestration. i did not just go to the shop but got the idea in my head to go to a Baja food joint for a
wickedly delicious burrito that I wasn't even that hungry for and also the place would be jam packed with the lunch
crowd.I went there however and got it to go so I could eat it later. After that I headed out to stop and get gas because I had run out for the first time weeks earlier for not heeding my trip meter going past 100 miles. Strangely enough I decided to not stop and fill up even though I had plenty of time and was again low on gas.

The last thing I did out of the ordinary was to pull up in front of the shop and not go around to the back as usual. I
went in and found my mechanic. we talked for a bit about what was needed, then filled out the paperwork. Last thing
needed was to fill in the milage. We walked out to the bike. I put the key in to turn on the ignition to read the odometer. I still had it on the trip meter for monitoring my gas. There it was 0111.1. Yah hoo! I was again ecstatic for getting a long awaited encore to the event of years past. Even more astounding was the fact I actually parked my bike this time at the same number as before.

So there it is. My all time favorite eleven events. If I add up my birth date it reduces to eleven. my locker at work is
eleven My name Lee is embedded in the word eleven. It is now fairly evident I was in the flow all along the way as a
participant in these events, in these days of the elevens. A wonderful feeling indeed!

cheers
^I^^I^:^I^^I^
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: All Time Favorite 11:11 Prompts

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lee, :hithere
You arent' going to believe this but just this week I was thinking of you. :D I had found something you had written saved into the scattered confines of my computer and I was wondering how you were doing.
it looks like you received a couple of fabulous prompts reminding you that, Yes, the Midwayers are still hanging about. Like you, I came to the same conclusion a few years ago and do not worry now if the prompts are many or few as the same work and the help is there for me to complete with or without their number acknowledgement. There are other senses as play, as well, making for an interesting mix of communications, all helping to "get the job done."

I do love getting the 606 prompt. Just had one yesterday. I am very fond of Urantia and grateful as she assisted me and my "broken heart" a few years ago almost immediately when I called to her for help. :D

It is good to hear from you, Lee, and to know that you are doing well. You sound happy and in a good place. :sunflower: It is my prayer that this is so.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.