Back after 7 long years...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
JonahBC
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Back after 7 long years...

Post by JonahBC »

Hello everyone! I am a wayward Jonah who has found her way back to this board after 7 years. I might have been missing in action but I had a "boat" load of history that needed some attention first before I knew I could move forward with my spiritual journey. It was a rocky road but one filled with knowledge, growth and understanding.

11:11 started with me in or around 1988/89 till today, which I can say with wholeheartedness, it is still here and stronger than ever. Jonah is my family name. My GGGGGGGGrandfather was the first Jonah to arrive in the new world a.k.a. Canada :) over 250 years ago.

For now I would like to share a bit of my life that is currently underway. My dearest mother "Mom Jonah" is fighting for her life in a hospital here in British Columbia. Below is a picture I took today outside her ICU room... if you look above the door you will see a message.... best one yet in over 20 years. After much explaining :roll: I was allowed to snap the picture.

Much Love to all the "mods' here :hithere over the years your words of wisdom not to just myself but too many have gained you title of low flying angels.

ps: To George... I think of you often...
There will always be war if someone is hungry....
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Back after 7 long years...

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jonah,

Welcome home, and we will send our love and energies to your mom. We could resurrect your old username, if you knew what it is, or the email address.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Actually I found it, its Jonah, the email gives you away.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

Ah Geoff!... nice to see your face... hope all is well... and yes indeed 7 years wisdom & service ;) .. has led me back home for a rest... thank you... PS: no need to link accounts... a new start a new journey would be exactly that....
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jonah! :hithere
I'm glad you found your way back to the boards even though difficult times are happening right now within your family. I will remember your mother in my daily thoughts and prayers. Would you like for George to send her to the distant, Reiki and Akashic healers associated in the progress Group healing circle? If so please send her first name ("Mom Jonah" would probably be just fine :) ) age, rough idea of location (State, Country) and what is her healing needs. This can be sent via a pm to George, or me and George will then make sure it is sent out to the many people in the circle.

Thank you for posting the photo taken at your mother's ICU room. It looks like your very good friends are with you.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI Jonah :loves

I'll be praying for Mom Jonah and you as well.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

Sandy I did indeed PM you... again thank you & George for your offer. To Sammy... your love is felt... merci beaucoup..
sammy

Post by sammy »

Jonah - how is your mom doing?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

Hello All ….I apologize for my absence...as how mom would have said.... “you left them hanging” but with her family blessings our beloved Mom Jonah passed away peacefully at the Royal Colombian Hospital.. Thank you all so much for your precious prayers...they were dearly felt.

On a side note.... because of the passing of Mom Jonah my journey has now taken a complete shocking twist.... more to come on this one... it is big and I can not wait to get started...and YES...I buckled up...

ps: this one is for you mom....I remember it as a child - a song from the late sixties by a little old Alberta Band... most fitting....

Much much Love & Peace

JonahBC
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... e=view_all
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Jonah,
I'm so sorry. My heart and love goes out to you and the family. That song is one of the most powerful that I have ever heard. I first listened to it too as a child and I have always loved it. What a beautiful song to be held as her tribute. It says a lot about her and the love that flows between you, even now, still connecting you through the realms.
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

Hello again,

Happy New Year to all... I thought I would pop by and leave an update on my life as me... Again thanks to all for your support, wisdom & messages....

To start I too was apprehensive about "talking" about details, and I agree there was really no need to feel this way...great advise. You see.. since my mother's passing her anonymity is no longer but her legacy is & will bring positive change to my little corner of the world. They could not have picked a better person to deal with this one... I will do my best :finger:

As someone once said "It is not what you say it is what you do"

http://www.peacearchnews.com/news/137627338.html
( link gone )

Much much Peace & Love to all

JonahBC

ps: I am fine....
sammy

Post by sammy »

Oh Johah! I missed the updated somehow. I am SO very sorry for the loss of your mom. (((((((((((JONAH)))))))))))

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Sorry guys, I've kind of just been glancing at a few of the posts in this forum and haven't really read the responses, but I'm pretty sure I just noticed like at least 3 or 4 threads from people saying they haven't been here for years in some cases and all of a sudden there seems to be a "wave" of returnees, similar to when old "regulars" started showing up again.

I'm speaking for myself, of course, but now I'm DEFINITELY feeling "something in the air".

And I'm lovin' it. :bana:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Jonah,

I read the URLS you provided with a heavy heart as I contemplated another loss among our 11vener family... She was a beautiful woman and her face reflects such kindness in the article pictures. I pray the BC authorities look into the laws regarding wrongful death as well as tighten measures that will ensure that another family will not have to go through what your mother, you and your family have just experienced.
You have our love and support.
(((((((Jonah)))))))))
Sandy
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Hi Jonah,

Nice to become acquainted with you on the board. I read the written articles about your mom that you linked in an earlier post. I do hope there are reforms to how they handle foods or deal with foodservice areas where you live.

I wish you and all of your family well.

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

Firstly I must say...my heart pours out to you Sammy....I did not know about your personal loss until today. Although I betcha someone must be very very proud of you right now...

To Lucky... what a remarkable person you are! I read what you are recently attempting to assist with on this board... all I can say is I am in awe of your empathy and courage to reach out..

To Sandy... what can I say... but thank you.... thank you....

Rumi... I so agree with what you said... for me it is trying to make an insurance company understand that THIS time "blood" money will not happen.... change for the less unfortunate is what I am after...nothing more...nothing less...I owe it the rest of tenants that reside in the building my mother did for 25+ years... :finger:

As my dear mother always told me... it is not what you say... it is what you do.

much much Love & Peace to you all!

Kathy
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

Hello Every One!

Hope all is well on this ship :hithere

I do indeed have a update..

Since the untimely death of my dear mother... Our lovely Province of British Columbia a.k.a The Birth Place of Greenpeace... is waking up! Change is occurring as we speak.. I am meeting with high level officials within our Government on Tuesday...

I will leave you all with a piece of inspiration that made me step outside my box...

Much much Peace & Love
Kathy