711 and 811

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Mae
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

711 and 811

Post by Mae »

My most prominent prompt seems to be 711 and then 811. My birthday is 07-01-1978. My daughter was born at 811pm. I am repeatedly awakening at 711 and twice to the same song....The Muse "Uprising". Yes, I am one of those that HAS to have the iPod on to sleep! Last night while trying to perfect my current cooking technique obsession and hurdle, souffle, I noticed it was 7:11 as I popped that puppy into the oven. Good souffle!

So, I am still learning here! Are you often prompted with times and numbers that mean something to you? Or is there some significance to those numbers?

Love and peace!
Mae
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: 711 and 811

Post by AJ »

Yes they can be specific to you but mostly the numbers will change with you. Have you looked at the faq's section and looked into what Doreen Virtue has to say about what the numbers can mean?
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mae,
711 was my first prompt number not 11:11. It was my birthday and they used it in a big way to get my attention. I don't see it very often anymore.
Are you often prompted with times and numbers that mean something to you? Or is there some significance to those numbers?
Yes, I am ofted prompted by the Midwayer that is helping me or passing through at the time. I sense them and then the clock confirms it. Over time I can recognize their "feel" so the clock isn't necessary but they still use it especially if I am not paying attention. The most common...11:17-my Destiny guardians...any thing 33 Midwayer Mathew...22 always means Chief Bzutu is with us. I just received an 08 earlier too which usually means Dr. Mendoza wishes me to either pay close attention to our health or work in healing for others. We see a lot of Midwayer Sharmon here too who is 06 and 444 is from my angelic team of four. Sometimes the message is different from these individuals we work with. Journaling and meditation helps me get to the "nitty gritty" of what is desired.
others use the number prompts they receive for desired task. I think we all personalize our relationship with them in whatever way works best for us and our own needs and personality.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Mae
New Friend

Post by Mae »

Sandy,

I didn't want to hijack the other thread when you metioned fireflies...then read back a bit to notice you are from Ohio? My daughter would catch fireflies in a bug container unti this summer. She says they were like, "spirits a bit like Tinkerbell". :) I came back to Kentucky in 2006 after 2 years in Japan then 4 years in Utah. The absolute beauty of the fireflies, guiding my last leg of the drive home, brought me to tears. I will make sure to take some cool video for you when they come back!!

I am certain understanding happened after prompting. I grew up a pretty strict Southern Baptist that was tought that man's word of God was IT! (My story is much longer) I couldn't ever express any "spirituality" outside of Sunday's sermon....until I became a teenager and felt that hell wasn't a place, it was a choice. I ran away. I won't pretend to say I saw any prompts or felt any connection to divinity at that time. They 11:11 prompt hasn't happened in a week or so for me. That's OK. I will certainly journal my currents prompts. They seem to be circling around very important events in my life at this time.

For me to feel the absolute white in meditation.....is huge. I want to connect with my guides. I want to understand who they are. Who I am. I hope I can connect more without time prompts.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Hey Mae, you mentioned not seeing the 11:11 for a week. Have you asked aloud yet prior to your meditating that you are ready for your teacher, your thought adjuster, to show you the way? For me it didn't start with the prompts. I found this site first and being raised a pretty devout catholic I came here with an open mind but was a bit skeptical. After reading a bit and opening my mind further, after about a week or so, I asked aloud for my thought adjuster to teach me the way and the truth....I was ready and this whole thing really began for me and boy did it go nuts. Then, just when I thought it could be my mind and maybe this wasn't legit... they changed the numbers on me....they will do that to prove a point or show you that you are progressing. Good luck to you! This is a pretty life changing place.
Mae
New Friend

Post by Mae »

AJ,

I do need to ask for my thought adjuster. I tried this once and that is where I was left with that blank white page. Ha! Then I have this marvelous dream one night after meditating and find the significance of the feather pretty nifty! These prompts being specific to my daughter and I are frequent and LOUD. Given a current situation in my life, I fear that I am being told something I am afraid of facing. I guess I am at that point where I question my mind because this pull is so overwhelming. That's why I questioned whether the numbers have significance as a message on their own or if spirit guides use these significant numbers FOR me to really get my attention. Make sense?

I really appreciate your help, friend! I am loving my awakening and the freshness in my soul and heart. I really need to relax and trust more.

Love,
Mae
AJ

Post by AJ »

Mae, I truly don't believe the prompts are meant to guide you to any kind of decission to make. The point of the prompts is to get you on a more spiritual path to go within to learn of the divine will of God. There was a recent celestial message that really hits it on the head as to what our true purpose is in this life and what we should strive to achieve in this plane of existence. I will dig it up for you and post it.

“Your Time is Limited.” -- Unknown Teacher.

Quite alarming this message but true to the point.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi again Mae,
I so enjoy your posts and the bright personality that shines through. I am sorry I am late in responding to your post. To tell you the truth you got me thinking about Lightening bugs and I found myself watching UTube videos of that very thing...which of course migrated into watching Pet videos..not sure how that happened... :scratch:
I am sort of half Tennessee which is where I grew and half Ohio where I spent much of my adult life. I adore the snow...just the right amount up there in that northern state. :lol: AJ is a "Kentuckian" too as are several other members. on the board. Now that’s another beautiful state that I often admired making the trek between our home in Ohio and Tennessee where my parents and siblings still live.

I agree with AJ about the prompts. Helping us to live a more spiritual life is what its all about. With that...everything seems to come into greater focus and all these other things about life become more managable. I am wondering if you are not already experiencing some type of communication with your God within, though. You mentioned an enlightening dream...and we often overlook the more subtle contact the intuition and knowings... strong feelings those peaceful loving feelings...soul joy and enthusiasm... thankfullness and quiet contemplation. The more we practice this living in the moment in gratitude and joy and the more we long for a God knowing within...setting aside time to be with the Divine in stillness the greater and greater spiritual progress occurs Now if only I would practice more what I preach... :roll: :mrgreen:
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Mae
New Friend

Post by Mae »

Sandy and Aj,

Funny, Sandy! I have a wandering mind that can starting with lightening bugs and end with Thomas Edison. ha! So a few Kentuckians, eh? There must be something great happening in these parts! AJ, thanks a bunch for that link. It gave me some much needed perspective. :)

I am feeling that I have made contact with my inner God. I have been able to take some deep breaths and ask for my thought adjusters. I feel so much more at peace since this meditation. The 711 and 811 prompts are still LOUD and clear. It's now just prompting me to spend more time in prayer, peace, souljoy (love that Sandy!!) and meditation.

Thank you both so much.
Love to both,
Mae
Mae
New Friend

Post by Mae »

Well according to this, I have some things coming my way, but they are applauding me! (did I read that correctly?)

AJ

Post by AJ »

777 is more applauding while 888 is more something coming your way. 711 and 811 could be more personal or your start. Eventually you will get all of them and certain numbers will come often. I get 222 and 333 the most and 444 comes in waves. Lately it has been all 11:11 for the most part.

There are at least 4 active Kentuckians on this board right now. We will never outnumber those Australians on here but it is a good start.

We claim you Sandy!!! George may get you but Australia does not! :kiss:
Mae
New Friend

Post by Mae »

333 was my first prompt in retrospect. I got 11:11 again and glad! Mine mostly seem to have__ :11. I have only ever given a 222.

Well how many Australians are there?? ;)

Love!
Mae
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

We claim you Sandy!!! George may get you but Australia does not! :kiss:
:lol: ((((((((AJ)))))))))) :kiss:

That would mean our Aussie siblings wouldn't get Daddy-O either then...hmmm I think you guys "win" hands down. LOL

Actually it was pleasant thinking about all the people posting on the board now. We are a nice mix of people from all over the world. Right now we have Canadians, Corsicans (not sure if this counts for Petra or not) Danish, British, Scottish, Slovakian, Swiss, Bahamas, Brazilian,Australian, "United Statian", etc...

But isn't it funny how quickly the boundaries become unimportant as we reach out to each other in a variety of ways. A loving Family has a way of doing that for you.
We are blessed!
:loves
Sandy
Saturne
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Saturne »

Je suis réunionnaise . Depuis 1 an environ je vis des coïncidences et synchronicités extraordinaires. Visions voyages ressentis etc. Dernièrement j ai reçu un message clair et net me disant que j avais atteint la 4eme dimension. C est merveilleux . Je sens que j ai atteint une liberté et paix intérieure. Certaines de mes pensées prennent formes rapidement. L amour divin y est pour quelque chose . J en suis certaine.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Greetings Saturne :hithere

Welcome to the message board!

You wrote:
Je suis réunionnaise . Depuis 1 an environ je vis des coïncidences et synchronicités extraordinaires. Visions voyages ressentis etc. Dernièrement j ai reçu un message clair et net me disant que j avais atteint la 4eme dimension. C est merveilleux . Je sens que j ai atteint une liberté et paix intérieure. Certaines de mes pensées prennent formes rapidement. L amour divin y est pour quelque chose . J en suis certaine.
translation by Google Translator:
I'm a Reunion girl. For about a year I have seen extraordinary coincidences and synchronicity. Visions of travel, etc. Lately I received a clear message telling me that I had reached the 4th dimension. That's wonderful . I feel that I have achieved freedom and inner peace. Some of my thoughts take shape quickly. Divine love has something to do with it. I am sure of it.
I felt such peace reading your post... I agree Divine Love has everything to do with our spiritual progress with our sense of peace and satisfaction with this life we have been given. I would love to know more about your coincidences, synchronicities and visions, well just about everything. :) So please feel free to talk about yourself and your experiences as much as you wish.

xxSandy
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Just a heads up..i know this has nothing to do with the thread but...i LOVE that song called Uprising!!
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Is this it, Jason?...The song you spoke of, "Uprising?"
https://www.google.com/search?q=Song+ly ... e&ie=UTF-8
Uprising
Muse
The paranoia is in bloom, the P-R
Transmissions will resume
They'll try to push drugs
That keep us all dumbed down and hope that
We will never see the truth around
(So come on)
Another promise, another scene,
Another package lie to keep us trapped in greed
With all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
(So come on)
They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
(So come on)
Interchanging mind control
Come let the revolution take its toll if you could
Flick a switch and open your third eye, you'd see that
We should never be afraid to die
(So come on)
Rise up and take the power back, it's time that
The fat cats had a heart attack, you know that
Their time…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog
XXSandy