747 and 808 are back

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
twixxy83
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

747 and 808 are back

Post by twixxy83 »

I've had a few strange coincidences with numbers before... for example, my only credit card ends in 1111, my bank account number contains 006006006, in that exact order (really funny to hear the responses I get when I have to give my number to a bank customer service rep):)

However, what is most perplexing to me, is that a few years ago, I would see these two numbers: 747 and 808, on a daily basis... not just on the clock, but constantly while crunching numbers at work, looking up phone numbers for work, license plates, etc. It got frustrating to the point where I posted it somewhere online asking if anyone else experienced seeing these two numbers and the responses I got were about if I was going to be flying in a plane somewhere, or if I was going to Hawaii soon (area code). After getting these responses I figured it must be a coincidence so I just continued to ignore it while these two numbers kept appearing.

The past year has been very difficult for me regarding my health. It began last November... I finally have some control over it but it is something I will have to live with for the rest of my life. Some days were a struggle to get through this past year... Around the time these health problems began popping up is about the same time I stopped seeing the 747 and 808, and started seeing 666. I thought I was going crazy. It was everywhere. After a few weeks, I would just kind of chuckle when I saw it because it was so frequent.

After about two months of 666, I began seeing 1111.

What prompted me to write this post is that this morning, I looked at the clock only two times... both times it was, YEP, you guessed it - 7:47 and 8:08. They are back!!

What could this all mean? From what I've been told on this board, I learned that 808 is MN08, which is Dr. Mendoza... but what should I do when I see these numbers? And what could the 747 signify?? It's been so long since I've seen 747 and 808 that the return of them this morning makes me feel like I was just reunited with an old friend :)
raregem
New Friend

Re: 747 and 808 are back

Post by raregem »

Twixie- I am so very happy for you to have the return of your beloved numbers 747 and 808.
I do not know the answer -at all- to your question...I look forward to the wise sages on this board directing the answer -perhaps, for you.
I send you healing energy for your health issues. Blessings. raregem
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Twixxy,
I've been sitting here thinking about your 747...now this is a long shot but do you have a favorite spiritual book..for instance for me it would be the Urantia book... anyway, what I am saying is every once in awhile I have gotten prompts over and over that I can't figure the purpose behind it...so I then look in my favorite spirtual book and read the page mentioned. Although of course, 747 is quite a large number so it would have to be a pretty big book huh? :lol:

I just spoke with George and he said it is most likely the name code of your Midwayer friend who wishes to work with you... STU-47 (7 would indicate the 7th family which would be STU and 47 is the 47th being born to that family.) Well just a thought and a possible place to begin anyway... :D :finger:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
twixxy83
New Friend

Post by twixxy83 »

Thank you for the replies :)

Since posting this a week and a half ago I stopped seeing 747. I continue to see 808 often.... and the 1111 and 111 prompts are happening often again.

Thank you again!
rhythm ranger
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by rhythm ranger »

( images gone )

This is my address since 1994

It is very special since it is the address where the Secretaire of Secrets resides

Yes, 808 is very special to me not just a common address in any regard

it is up there with 606 IMO
^I^^I^:^I^^I^