Genesis

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Mae
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Genesis

Post by Mae »

Hello!Obviously new!

I have always meditated as a sensory cleansing, mostly using the wind as my guide to slow down and breathe peace for a minute. I would never have considered myself religious, though I grew up in a Southern Baptist Church. Earlier this year, I started seeing things that was more annoying than anything, without understanding of what was going on. Waking up at 3:33 each night for nearly 3 weeks was aggravating and tested my ability to control the urges to completely obliterate that poor clock from this planet. Time passes and I don’t think much of this. A month ago, I came across a new friend that was like minded in the effort to live our lives in peace, love, light and fellowship. And then, I received my first 11:11 prompt when someone asked me what time it was. A few days later, one of the most life changing experiences happened. I was meditating with intent on focusing my energy to find that “connection”. And boy did I ever! I have never felt or saw so much white. I didn’t think you could feel a color until then, but I felt white. The air smelled clean and pure. Just white! It was good to feel awake again! Since then, it’s been a deluge of time and musical prompts!

Last night, I had a dream that made me smile when I opened my eyes. It was one of those kinds you have right up to the alarm going off. I was trying to walk into these large doors. In my way was a woman dressed in bits and pieces of world flags. It was pretty atrocious but likely symbolic! Speaking with her was a darker skinned, tall, intense man that was seemingly trying to calm her. I finally enter to find nothing in the building. Not a single thing! I turn around and walk out and the sun is rising now. This same man I had just seen smiled at me and handed me a feather. This dream was powerful for me and I somehow felt uplifted. I don’t know if I had contact or who that man was, (or why a feather?) but I am glad I met him in my dream nonetheless.

I finally decide to post today, of all days! Sorry for the long introduction as to what lead me here!! There are times where I am utterly confused since this is new to me in the sense that I recognize it now. I am happy to open my heart to people and better understand myself so I can grow further. This day has been a great one so far. May yours be awesome as well!

Peace
sammy

Re: Genesis

Post by sammy »

Well HELLO Mae!

That was a BEAUTIFUL introduction! I look forward to hearing more!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Mae,
What a lovely way to introduce yourself to this little internet family. It's nice to meet you, Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i like that dream. welcome.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Mae
New Friend

Post by Mae »

Thank you all very much!! I feel welcome!
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Welcome Mae, lovely dove. :)

I'm very happy you are with us and I hope we get to see more of you and know you better!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe