Happy 11/11/11 today

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
starchild
Busy Bee

Happy 11/11/11 today

Post by starchild »

Have a wonder 11/11/11 today and thank you to all our veterans out there
CathyLynn
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Happy 11/11/11 today

Post by CathyLynn »

Hi All,

Been a while once again thought I'd pop in and say hello on this special day!

What a wonderful energy day! I can feel that it is special and I'm awaiting any special messages that may come my way! This is a perfect day to go into my askahic construct, do some healing and receive messages.

Hope you all have a very wonderful and blessed 11:11.

Cathy
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
harvey escolano
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by harvey escolano »

Hi to everyone

Its 11/11/11today I wake up this morning @ 11:11 I amazed, Its a New World for me , I pray to this world and my love ones :)

your loving friend
harvey
Manifestations
Busy Bee

Post by Manifestations »

Of course I had to visit today! First snow this morning melting away. Yesterday was one of the toughest days I've had in a year. (full moon?) I had some very strange dreams as I was awaking. Saw my daughters boyfriend in a picture being shown to me. He was gliding into the water like he jumped and he was happy. He passed several years ago. Odd...

I am looking at today as a start, a beginning... I need to not take other peoples negativity personally. I usually try to avoid it but I have a new boss and he is hard to avoid. I feel some sort of bad karma with him and I need to figure out a way to handle - it.

There is a lot to all this but all I want to do is awake each day with a smile and drift into sleep each eve with my jaw in pain from all the smiling and joy of another day in the life of ME.

Love to all! :loves
Manifestations
Love and hugs!
Manifestations

'You can't discover your soul purpose, unless you 'Seek' it'
by Me!
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

Happy 11/11/11 day to you all hope everyone's expectations are met :loves
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:kiss: :loves :love :loves May everyone receive what they seek "The Truth" today. I send all my love and blessings to all humans upon Gaia today and may all her inhabitants respect and care for her as we were meant to do from the beginning. Here's to "A New Earth" with much Love and Respect for all!!!
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well. as I am posting this here in Australia 11-11-11 has come and gone...It is now a brand new day... but I must be honest...I still feel the thrill of hope and discovery... Each day a new beginning to greet and rejoice in those we love and in fact ever expand that group of loved ones till eventually the entire world is included. Whether near or far I consider you my family and carry you close in heart always.
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.