Sceptical Newbie

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Zephyr
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Sceptical Newbie

Post by Zephyr »

Hi All, I just joined because I am at my wits end with all these sequence numbers. I'm sick of seeing them, like literally exhausted thinking about the bloody things. It's been happening for years and the last time I started noticing them appearing in an almost excessive fashion was over a year ago and something terrible happened to me around that time so in a way I associate the numbers with bad things. I've read as much as I can on the sequences, and on paper it all looks great, I understand it but in reality I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with them! The reason I'm writing here is because I've had enough, maybe someone can help me because I'm just angry and frustrated with it. Every day it's 1111, 111, 222, 333, 444 and now 555. All the time, and not because I'm looking at clocks all the time (I don't even wear a watch), they're just there! What's the point?!
sammy

Re: Sceptical Newbie

Post by sammy »

Hello Zephyr,

Well, you do sound terribly frustrated. From our point of view, these prompts are a pleasant experience; essentially angels asking our assistance to spread peace and love here on earth. Here are a couple of links to assist in your understanding:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

If all else fails, and you really dislike the prompts as much as you express, you can always verbally ask them to leave you alone.

Good Luck,
LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Zephyr,
Zephyr wrote: What's the point?!
Welcome. As I don't know anything about you, I can't answer that. But I do know that a great many people have been started on their journey towards truth, with the realisation that THEY are indeed not ALONE in this universe.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Zephyr,
Hello new friend. Your wrote:
The reason I'm writing here is because I've had enough, maybe someone can help me because I'm just angry and frustrated with it. Every day it's 1111, 111, 222, 333, 444 and now 555. All the time, and not because I'm looking at clocks all the time (I don't even wear a watch), they're just there! What's the point?!
Well that is toughie because to tell you the truth I do not know how to ease your troubled concerns, especially since you mentioned that you have read the information and it gives you no peace in this matter.
We suggest that people who are looking for answers begin first by practicing some sort of simple meditation designed to relax their mind and body providing a peaceful place to begin and progress via a spiritual journey, which is, in fact, what all these numbers you are seeing signify. The beings behind the prompts are most interested in giving you a "boot up" in this area, helping you to find inward peace which then translates often into outward calm and peace which can greatly influences others and eventually work towards a better world for all of us. It will take time...But they are eternally patient with their human cousins.

That is it in a nutshell...We encourage people who arrive on our door step to open the door of spirituality that is within each of us through meditation but where they go with that is totally up to them. It is their journey... their path.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

It has been nearly a year from the date of this post, I would have felt the same on that date and I don't wear a watch nor do I have a work schedule, so the clock is only to let me know how much time I have left for a certain task or time to eat or sleep.

We can associate this phenomenon with luck and chances or lost communication with something, for as long as I cam remember, I've always felt I am not living a life or forgotten something and time passes by, indeed it has and wasted 20 years. My financial situation improved and I begin to understand so many things that I could have done to avoid it by knowing how to create jobs rather than looking for it, now I wish I am 10 years younger. :lol:

Most people are stuck because no one offer them game changing perspective and play by the norm under unfair system, spiritual method will turn them away since they are caught up in the physical term, they are looking for solution or answer but proven methods usually don't work in the long run because too many people practice the same.
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck