11 02 2011

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

11 02 2011

Post by lilaslight »

Today, Wednesday is 11022011, a very rare eight-digit palindrome day. Not saying that means anything but just saying it anyway because I think it's cool to note it as well as that yesterday was 11/1/11.
I got reamed out earlier today on a popular social networking site because I happened to mention I was taking a day off work on 11/11/11 and planned to do some meditating.
Somebody who I do not know personally immediately lectured me in a scathing comment on what a load of voodoo that was to buy into and proclaimed that numbers do not mean anything based on scientific proof, etc, etc.
I found myself getting a little mad but I chose to take a deep breath and just let it go. Then I looked at the clock and it was 11:22 (on 11/02/2011
There is no convincing anyone that it is not just chance that you look at the clock every single day at whatever time (such as 11:11) unless it happens to them too but it can be frustrating at times. I was accused of staying home for fear the world was coming to an end or some such and I never ever said that--only that I planned to do some meditating and what better day to do it?
Oh well, it takes all types I guess.

Lila's Light
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11 02 2011

Post by inlikeflint »

Someone else is always the expert on what you see.
Just ask anybody!!!
Be thankful that we are not seeing space aliens in UFOs... :)

:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11 02 2011

Post by Sandy »

Be thankful that we are not seeing space aliens in UFOs... :)
:lol:
I'm sorry that someone tried to make you feel small, Barb. There seems to be a lot of that going around lately. I don't understand people who think they have to do that. Meditating on any day is great but especially on a day with millions of others seems like a fabulous thing to do. Well I for one hope you enjoy your day off, sis! (((HUGS)))
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.