interesting prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

interesting prompts

Post by happyrain »

hello,. another late night. but want to share. will sleep after. flooded with 444, 333, 888, 555, and 1111. in the past two days, something interesting. i was at a bbq stand sunday grabbing some lunch. it was this new station on the side of the street. a very old hs friend saw me when he was driving by and honked. i didnt recognize him until he pulled in and said hello. it was nice,,. i asked him to call me so id have his # and when i finally got back to the phone i noticed the time was at x:55. it might have been x:33. its saved on my phone. point being was prompted just then. well yesterday i met an even older friend who i havent talked to in a long time. this is a friend who almost died with me. his parents ran into me @ my workplace. they reminded me of his bday and i soon got his # and organized something that night. as we hung out and made small talk he told me how he was recently thinking of me and some of the times we spent together in the past. this was followed by an 1111 prompt. maybe also x:22. even stranger, today i met with yet another old friend who i haven't seen in a while. i treated him to lunch. he seemed to really enjoy himself. on the drive back he told me of a moment we shared as kids and a car drove by with the plate endng in 333. itwas nice seeinghim enjoy himself. EVEN STRANGER. as i was drivin to the pub in hopes to meet my father i started thinking about all theseweird run-ins w/ myold friends. just then car drove by with the plates ending in 888. and just after that i raninto a woman i havent seen in ages. she was driving on the opposite endof me and we pulle into the same parking lot. i met her first born daughter. what gets me is, she told me she was thinking a lot about me just this morning. we were wearing the same colored shirt too. well something interesting makes me wonder of my position as a lightworker. was nice feeling and restablishing old connections with genuine friends. very therapeutic. met some other old and new friend today. at the pub i shared my dream regarding nanny with someone. hewas very impacted and told meof the dream he had ofhis friend that passed. he became very teary eyed and as he recalled the story i had severe chills flow through me. it was nice bonding and talking about the supernatural. i could tellit was a touchy subject buthe felt good reliving his dream. he told me, "my best friend died but visited me in a dream. he said, 'you'll never see me again.' but i woke up with so much peace. he washere. he visitedme, right here. i saw him." i could feel his pain and his joy and his wonder with curiosity in an afterlife.it was verybeautiful and vey personal. much of my recent encounters seem very personal and i am just so happy i get to share this with people i feel connected to. i wonder what it all means and why the numbers are coming in so heavy. it's beautiful, theres mor but this phone. . . should go tobed. very interesting occurencs ! ty ! ty god. n gnight
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
inlikeflint
Family

Re: interesting prompts

Post by inlikeflint »

888, 999 777 are usually rare numbers for me.

You usually are were you are supposed to be depending on what path you have selected to be on.
I would think that the connection between you and this woman is important, if it was not revealed to you, maybe you need to see her again. Maybe it is something to mediatate on. The matching colors is kind of a cool thing too. What color were the shirts? Myabe there is something in the symbol of the color... (Never know until you ask.)

:sunflower:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

I got two awesome prompts yesterday. I got an 1.11am at 1/11/2011 as well as a 1.11pm at 1/11/2011

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Hi guys

Had a good couple of :22 & :44's yesterday, completely forgot it was 1/11/11 in date. Had an off day yesterday felt quite down and fed-up at work.

Been thinking about changing but not sure what is right thing to do as trying to clear debts at moment and have a bit of security where I am at the moment.

Still not got the hang of putting my thoughts together with the prompts.

Ian
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello inlikeflint
thank you kindly
we were wearing silver and blue. long sleeves and jeans.
i will heed your words
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

Rain
This is one cool experience you have shared with us. I think all of this is definitely meaningful. I remember a long time ago I was told look for people from your past to return. I have been dreaming about my childhood friends and schoolmates for the past couple of months. There has to be something to people returning to our lives especially when they were/are genuine friends.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Silver & blue could mean cosmic wealth and friendship?

Spiritual awareness?

It may have to do with your shared ideas of the color blue/silver.
You weren't listening to Duran Duran were you? :D

:sunflower: