Stength In Numbers - Recovering

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Ingybc
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Stength In Numbers - Recovering

Post by Ingybc »

Hello, I'm brand new to this site and I feel I have finally found a home. After getting yet another sign, I can't ignore it any longer. Here's the email (note the time/date) that finally sent me to search the web for others who have found 'strength in #'s':

Sent: October-11-11 11:11 AM
Subject: Blah Blah Blah, Corporate nothing, blah, blah, blah...

Body of the message: this, that, plah, plee, flay, floo

The Subject and content were 'greyed out' to protect you from the boringness that is my day to day and was not the point. The point is that I have been hearing, saying, seeing, doing, smelling, touching, feeling and loving numbers, especially 11:11 my entire life and haven't known why.

Our son was born at 11:11am long after my wife and I have called that 'our time' after a serious of noincidences (my new name for coincidences). We have fought through my addiction of 18 years together with strength from 11:11. It was only when I brought up with a friend in recovery the idea of my wife and I renewing our wedding vows on 11/11/11 (11 years of marriage), that he said that there is an 11:11 movement and I should research it in print and on the web.

So in writing Step 11 in my 11th year of recovery from drugs and drugs, I am opening my heart to new spiritual ideas and look forward to sharing with others.

I hope for some serenity for you and me.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Stength In Numbers - Recovering

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ingybc,

Welcome. I have serenity. I hope you find some too.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ingybc,
I'm glad you've joined this friendly group. What an awesome idea to renew you wedding vows of 11 years on this 11/11/11 date that is fast approaching. I am wishing heaps and heaps of blessing on the two of you in the coming weeks months and years. With Love by our side we can overcome just about anything life throws at us.
Welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Ingybc! :hithere

Welcome aboard!

Those are some great "noincidences"! It sure sounds like you are in a good place! I look forward to growing and sharing with you as well!

AND...may you have 11 to the 11th power more happy years of marriage! (Wow you'd be old! :lol: )

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Welcome.

:sunflower:
Ingybc
New Friend

Post by Ingybc »

Thanks everyone. I read some very touching posts and can really see a tight, supportiv community in here. The message I've gotten so far is "its; going to be ok". I don't have to fight the signs, H.P. can speak to me through people, places, things, spirit and of course, numbers! I look forward to paying a little more attention and seeking some guidance and understanding from leaders in this forum.

Any experience with the combo 4S?, It is causing me both great rewards as well as intense chaos at work right now (RIP S.J.). I wonder how often numbers workk their way into the marketing we see every day?
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Ingybc,

Yes, welcome to our family, and congratulations on your plan to renew your vows.
So in writing Step 11 in my 11th year of recovery from drugs and drugs, I am opening my heart to new spiritual ideas and look forward to sharing with others.
You have been on a long and difficult journey, if you can (and did) do that, you can do anything.

Everyone here are always willing to lend a hand in support and love, since you have just joined, I would suggest that you read the FAQs as they will likely answer every beginning question you have especially about the numbers.

Meanwhile, feel free to join in, I'm sure you will have experiences that will help others too.

blessings, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Ingybc
New Friend

Post by Ingybc »

peacockplume wrote:Hello Ingybc,

Yes, welcome to our family, and congratulations on your plan to renew your vows.
You have been on a long and difficult journey, if you can (and did) do that, you can do anything.

Everyone here are always willing to lend a hand in support and love, since you have just joined, I would suggest that you read the FAQs as they will likely answer every beginning question you have especially about the numbers.

Meanwhile, feel free to join in, I'm sure you will have experiences that will help others too.

blessings, pp
Hey, we're neighbors. I live with my wife, three kids, two international homestay students, Lab named Hector and Ginger cat (the new boss of the house) in quiet Sooke. What part of the island are you from?

Noincidentially, I read your post at 11:11 Sooke time by no design. Cool.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

good morning.... :hithere

Wow, that's cool, the closest to me was John in Vancouver but I'm not sure if he's been posting....I've been away with health issues, had quite a dangerous operation Aug 2010, and it's been a long haul.....however.....I've been pain free now for 12 days. and I really attribute that to the healing team. I hurt myself....toooo long of a story back in 04.....oh yeah 7 long years.....now isn't that interesting...there's that 7 that keeps popping up for me. Anyway, it was the beginning of a total life change.....well almost total...I struggled trying to keep on doing what "I" wanted to do. I was in PAIN all the time,,,but stubborn, I didn't want to risk the surgery.

So one late night as I was actually looking for info on Lemurian Crystals, you know how you can follow a link and you end up somewhere else, who knows how long I was into the crawl,,,,and I saw a link to 'something' Angels....and ended up here.....Ta Daaaaa! and joined in Nov 06. I think it's interesting our stories of how we got here.....I heard so much about the Urantia Book that I finally got it...
I was also holding spiritual development classes in my home for about 5 yrs...

in 07, I finally quit work, I kept stepping down from position to position, doing less and less by 07, I was off 'sick time' more than I was there.

In the summer of 07, Archangel Michael made an impact on me that was quite stunning, literally, that was the year of the first Fire the Grid with Shelly Yates, and the summer of 08, was another connection (big) with Archangel Michael..... and of course, being here I was growing leaps and bounds. 09 another big connection with AA Michael,,,2010, another one,,,this year, another one....and it's all been good.....

and of course, I kept 'changing' opening up more and more, and now can see where I was, who I was,,,and I'm not the same person now...
and that's just great too.

So now,,,,,the journey goes on,,,,In Oct 09 my husband quit his 'away' job,,,I was getting more paralyzed as the days went by and had decided to finally have that operation.....just before that we decided to de-clutter and paint the inside of the whole house, that really got the ball rolling....along with deciding to make another huge life change. Good thing my husband has been at home, cuz he's the one who has had to do 90%.....probably 95....96.....97% of ALL the work, well I certainly got to the point before the op, that I was falling down,,,,,but stubborn, kept doing things I really shouldn't have...but finally with some friends help,,,,the de-cluttering got DONE. The house got primped and primed....and outdoors slowly got back to looking like.....the beauty that nature is. Alder trees had grown up around the lake, small ones, but I knew they HAD to come out or they would have ruined the sides of the lake,,,so, oh yeah, the summer of 09, down at the lake,,,pruners, saws and friends, getting rid of them....and the areas that we had cleared returned to their park like setting. So we've planned to sell the house and property, have a RV already picked out....and plan to travel in our home on wheels.
I don't have to fight the signs, H.P. can speak to me through people, places, things, spirit and of course, numbers!
Would you mind saying who HP is? I'm coming up with His Presense, Higher Person, Holy presence ???????

Hope to hear from you later on, regards to your family :hithere , I'll be sending you a pm..

blessings, pp
Daily Affirmation:
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

in my 11th year of recovery from drugs and drugs, I am opening my heart to new spiritual ideas and look forward to sharing with others.
Good for you! That is a major accomplishment. I, too, am, as they say, "in recovery". For about eight years give or take. It has not always been easy but discovering God, my angels and guides and the whole 11:11 thing has made it possible and totally worthwhile.

Lila's Light
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Lilas Light.....

so nice to see you again....who's that lover you have you're arms wrapped around.....he/she is just lovin that hug you're given..

my sister was just in the Bahamas about a week ago....I haven't talked with her yet to see how she liked Nassau. Our Dad had a younger brother who was buried there, war time thing....and my sister took a stone from his home town to place there.

nice to see you gal...

loves pp :loves
Daily Affirmation:
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

PP,
Do you happen to know what cemetery he was buried in? Only because we live right across from one of the main ones. Hope your sister liked Nassau but it has been raining a lot lately so it hasn't been as nice as it is normally.
The sweetheart in the photo is my love, Munch, who is 17 years old now. I love this dog with all my heart but he is blind and in pain now and so he's going to the Rainbow Bridge or wherever dogs go this Friday. I am grieving already but I have put this decision off as long as I can. Pray for us in the days ahead that he will be at peace and I will be able to bear the loss.
Thanks!

Lila's Light
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Oh Lila, lila..

My heart breaks with you,,,,,,but like us hey,,,,,it's only his physical body that has decided to say,,,I'm done Ma!

He will always be with you...

after 20 yrs, all our family of Samoyed's have gone home too,,,,plus two cats that came to me from birth,,,,and a half brother to them,,

the other night, I had a start as I saw one of them go by me, just a flash, but enough to remind me....

I'll be with you on Friday,,,,

I'll have to ask my sister, but it was a military cemetary I'm pretty sure....don't think about it now...your plate is full.

Bless your heart for finally being able to let go,,,,and at least you will be with him,,,,he will go in peace with love in his heart...

much love,,, pp
Daily Affirmation:
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

Thank you so much. I will still have eight other pups to hug and love but this one is the old man, leader of the pack and he is special.
I appreciate your kind words. I know I will see him again on the other side but I will miss him until that day.

Barbara (Lila's Light)
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Barbara,
Ah, are 't you the lucky one! have you found that special one yet? and if your like me, they're pups until at least 5...so how old are they?
Just thought I'd give a quick reply..company coming in a few and then I gotta go to a Dr's appt.
Talk again soon..
Love and Light and hugs to munch for me..

pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Barbara,
I just want you to know I'm joining PP and will be thinking of you this Friday. My heart breaks as I think about my own "old men and ladies" who have raced off into the future without me. Thank goodness we'll see them again some day... and that is a day I will truly cherish! ((((((((Barbara and Munch)))))))
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Ingybc
New Friend

Post by Ingybc »

lilaslight wrote:
in my 11th year of recovery from drugs and drugs, I am opening my heart to new spiritual ideas and look forward to sharing with others.
Good for you! That is a major accomplishment. I, too, am, as they say, "in recovery". For about eight years give or take. It has not always been easy but discovering God, my angels and guides and the whole 11:11 thing has made it possible and totally worthwhile.

Lila's Light
Hi Lila's Light,

Way to go on your journey, 8 years is fantastic/challenging. This forum's kinda designed for us, huh? My heart's with you for your day Friday. He's beautifull and brave. He's going places, isn't he.
Ingybc
New Friend

Post by Ingybc »

peacockplume wrote:good morning.... :hithere

Wow, that's cool, the closest to me was John in Vancouver but I'm not sure if he's been posting....I've been away with health issues, had quite a dangerous operation Aug 2010, and it's been a long haul.....however.....I've been pain free now for 12 days. and I really attribute that to the healing team. I hurt myself....toooo long of a story back in 04.....oh yeah 7 long years.....now isn't that interesting...there's that 7 that keeps popping up for me. Anyway, it was the beginning of a total life change.....well almost total...I struggled trying to keep on doing what "I" wanted to do. I was in PAIN all the time,,,but stubborn, I didn't want to risk the surgery.

So one late night as I was actually looking for info on Lemurian Crystals, you know how you can follow a link and you end up somewhere else, who knows how long I was into the crawl,,,,and I saw a link to 'something' Angels....and ended up here.....Ta Daaaaa! and joined in Nov 06. I think it's interesting our stories of how we got here.....I heard so much about the Urantia Book that I finally got it...

in 07, I finally quit work, I kept stepping down from position to position, doing less and less by 07, I was off 'sick time' more than I was there.

In the summer of 07, Archangel Michael made an impact on me that was quite stunning, literally, that was the year of the first Fire the Grid with Shelly Yates, and the summer of 08, was another connection (big) with Archangel Michael..... and of course, being here I was growing leaps and bounds. 09 another big connection with AA Michael,,,2010, another one,,,this year, another one....and it's all been good.....

and of course, I kept 'changing' opening up more and more, and now can see where I was, who I was,,,and I'm not the same person now...

So now,,,,,the journey goes on,,,,In Oct 09 my husband quit his 'away' job,,,I was getting more paralyzed as the days went by and had decided to finally have that operation.....just before that we decided to de-clutter and paint the inside of the whole house, that really got the ball rolling....along with deciding to make another huge life change. Good thing my husband has been at home, cuz he's the one who has had to do 90%.....probably 95....96.....97% of ALL the work, well I certainly got to the point before the op, that I was falling down,,,,,but stubborn, kept doing things I really shouldn't have...but finally with some friends help,,,,the de-cluttering got DONE. The house got primped and primed....and outdoors slowly got back to looking like.....the beauty that nature is. Alder trees had grown up around the lake, small ones, but I knew they HAD to come out or they would have ruined the sides of the lake,,,so, oh yeah, the summer of 09, down at the lake,,,pruners, saws and friends, getting rid of them....and the areas that we had cleared returned to their park like setting. So we've planned to sell the house and property, have a RV already picked out....and plan to travel in our home on wheels.
I don't have to fight the signs, H.P. can speak to me through people, places, things, spirit and of course, numbers!
Would you mind saying who HP is? I'm coming up with His Presense, Higher Person, Holy presence ???????

Hope to hear from you later on, regards to your family :hithere , I'll be sending you a pm..

blessings, pp
THanks for all that you shared. I have had pain (back) for 5 years now, so I appreciate your honesty/courage!
Ingybc
New Friend

Post by Ingybc »

peacockplume wrote:good morning.... :hithere

blessings, pp

Higher Power....
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Well I guess I got the Higher part right... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, forgot to tell you,,,we live south of Duncan,,,,and actually into the Shawnigan Electoral area, but a Duncan address, go figure...

take care, pp
Daily Affirmation:
Ingybc
New Friend

Post by Ingybc »

peacockplume wrote:Well I guess I got the Higher part right... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, forgot to tell you,,,we live south of Duncan,,,,and actually into the Shawnigan Electoral area, but a Duncan address, go figure...

take care, pp
Wow, what a beautifull property and amazing spiritual resume. Can I bring the whole family?