how to contact

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
louiss1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

how to contact

Post by louiss1 »

ive read many times that midwayers or i dont know what to call but, ive read that they want to contact/connect/communicate with someone

how would that person be able to reach communication with a midwayer/spirit?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: how to contact

Post by Geoff »

By meditation. See the first forum, there are two threads there.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: how to contact

Post by Sandy »

Hello Louiss1,
Contact with these many varied celestial beings begins very simply with your intent and desire and then through some type of meditation designed to quiet your mind. There are many, many different ways to do that and so finding what most appeals and works for you is the next step. Some people use breathing techniques, sound, nature...scents... guided meditations and even movement to reach a state of stillness within where we connect with Midwayers and the numerous other celestials... not the least of which our own Source within. It becomes easier I think once there to recognize that inner place and even reach it again and again. Yet, with that said, wonders and lovely surprises abound as we continue our own unique spiritual adventure. It is so well worth the daily time and effort. There's no doubt about it. :D

Meditation in itself can be very healing and nurturing, irregardless of any desires on our part for developing any one spiritual tool. I have discovered bits and pieces of myself tucked away down there (within myself) that I scarcely knew were there... situations from the past not dealt with at the time but stored for a more opportune time I suppose. In a way it felt like opening the mythical "Pandora's box" at the time. But with all the loving "help" surrounding me it was comforting to sort through these old worn out ways of being and I did feel lighter, clearer and more ready to face the present now, more ready to love others and myself. (Still very much a work in progress though, and I have a very long way to go. Luckily got eternity to learn what is cosmically important. Thank goodness. :D Hope this helps a little.
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.