30 years of 11:11 and just now...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Georgene
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

30 years of 11:11 and just now...

Post by Georgene »

i found this website a few months ago. I've been experiencing this 11:11 thing for 30 yeers or so. My son was born at 11:11 PM. While I was carrying him, I would take his Father lunch every day and pulled into the parking lot every day at yep 11:11. I've been seeing this number "everywhere" ever since. I am so thrilled to find out the Angels are watching and playing with me. I am excitedly looking forward to November 11th of 2011 it is very significant and I know something extra special is going to happen.
Sandy
Staff

Re: 30 years of 11:11 and just now...

Post by Sandy »

Hello there Georgene! :hithere
Ir's lovely to meet you and a great big welcome to the message board! Wow! you are one of the "old timers" where the 11 11 is concerned. I hope you will be very comfortable here and will talk about your wealth of experience. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI Georgene! :hithere

Welcome to the board!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Georgene, and a warm welcome from me too.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
lloyd
Busy Bee

Post by lloyd »

Welcome, and welcome to the discovery that it was just you that was seeing 1111. I've been
seeing it since I was a teen as well. Welcome and stay a while. :hithere
Infidel
New Friend

Post by Infidel »

Georgene wrote:i found this website a few months ago. I've been experiencing this 11:11 thing for 30 yeers or so. My son was born at 11:11 PM. While I was carrying him, I would take his Father lunch every day and pulled into the parking lot every day at yep 11:11. I've been seeing this number "everywhere" ever since. I am so thrilled to find out the Angels are watching and playing with me. I am excitedly looking forward to November 11th of 2011 it is very significant and I know something extra special is going to happen.
How do you know, and what will you say if nothing does happen?
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

if nothing happens than there's nothing to say
: )
is it so hard to believe every day means the chance for 'something extra special' to happen ?
you don't need proof for that do you ?

if you think and feel something good is going to happen to you
POWER TO YOU
and whatever happens, happens. then or now
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love this HP:
is it so hard to believe every day means the chance for 'something extra special' to happen ?
you don't need proof for that do you ?
I need to ask myself that question from time to time as I can so easily waltz into life with my blinders on to the little things that are special or delightful. So with that in mind...Today I was swooped by my first irritated Magpie Parent. (They must have had a nest near by) I had been warned to be wary of nesting Magpies because they are aggressive this time of year when protecting their offspring. Well, what had me giggling later was the image I saw in my minds eye of a bird not even 1/20th of my size sending me packing with arms flailing unceremoniously down the street. :lol: I feel like a "true Blue Aussie resident" now since I have been officially swooped by a Magpie! :D
It seems there is often something worthwhile to appreciate regardless of size or significance if we look closely enough, eh? But one "birdy warning" and escaping without incident is enough for me and so I think I will give that area a wide birth for a month or so... :shock:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote: :lol: I feel like a "true Blue Aussie resident" now since I have been officially swooped by a Magpie! :D
Nah, you have to have been seen wearing an ice cream container, with "eyes" painted on the back. That's what makes you tru blu.

LOL FOL.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Nah, you have to have been seen wearing an ice cream container, with "eyes" painted on the back. That's what makes you tru blu.
Now I'd LOVE to see a picture of THAT!

:loves
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

For all of you living off shore...
(Ice cream comes in a square plastic container here...the bottom corners are slightly rounded to make it easy to scoop with a spoon and one of the old time major brands has a Blue container. )
I saw one of those old Ice cream commercials not long ago with the kids wearing the empty cartons as helmets protecting them from the angry magpies... I may have to do some crafty construction myself if this keeps up...
Will try to project a loving non threatening image as I run next time... ;) :lol:
Love,
Sandy