been lurking

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Infidel
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

been lurking

Post by Infidel »

Been lurking a while now and decided to join in. Am an avid viewer of 11:11 and just wanted to find others like myself. Glad to be here.
sammy

Re: been lurking

Post by sammy »

Hello Infidel :hithere

Welcome to the board!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

I'm new too, welcome aboard!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Infidel :hithere
Big Welcome from me too! It's good to meet you! :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Wecome to everybody!

:sunflower:
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me, too, Infidel! I am very interested to hear some of your experiences.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Infidel
New Friend

Post by Infidel »

My experience is the same as most, I suppose. See the 11's evey time I turn around. See em in my sleep, on the clock, lisence plates...anywhere one might find an 11:11. Sometimes they kind of scare me. I'll catch them looking at me and even though I expect it its creepy. I can feel them piercing my brain. Any suggestions?
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Infidel, don't let fear block you from the love that is around you. Think of seeing the 11's as a "hug"...I smile and say thank you when I get these prompts.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome all!

Hey Jack...what part of Kentucky are you in? I live in Erlanger.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Infidel
New Friend

Post by Infidel »

I just don't know. I don't get a good feeling.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'll catch them looking at me and even though I expect it its creepy. I can feel them piercing my brain. Any suggestions?
Dear Infidel,

My warning signals went up when you said this, Infidel...These are not the angelic presences that provide the number prompts. I am sorry but it has nothing to do with the 11:11 Midwayers and our own Angels who love and encourage each of us. I came to this site many years ago now in my own search, not about the numbers but about understanding the Midwayers whom I had read about in the Urantia Book. It was here that I found the numbers and the prompts began...yet it isn't about seeing numbers that makes this phenomenon special it is about finding Love...self Love...people Love... and Creator Love, and with that ever increasing Love "things" feel better in a strange kind of way. We still have stresses in our lives just like everybody else at times...with lost jobs, new jobs, relationship and family problems, habitat and environmental upheavels... yet we have a strong resource nurtured from within that enables us to view the situations life throws up at us a little differently and in our own way we move on and progress. Unfortunately, though, you will not find this 11:11 script in Hollywood where terror and mayhem seem to sale more tickets.

You will not find evil here. You will not find beings who pierce your brain or your soul.. This is Not allowed by beings of light. Even though they wish to show us better ways, they cannot force it upon us as this is a lesson in futility. We must discover these things for ourselves or it is like getting a cheat sheet for a test in school. We might best the test temporarily but nothing will be learned and the real game of life will remain unresolved. Finding the solutions and getting to understand ourselves and our place in the cosmos is our responsibility...one these being gladly support and encourage but never do they interfere with our free will.

May I suggest that if these feelings of interference continue that you pm Geoff explaining in greater detail what is occurring. He might be able to help you sort out interference from other sources.

With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Dear Infidel, i think those ill feelings you have are simply your own fears of the unknown, its natural to feel this way about something you cannot comprehend yet.. Youve created your own negativity towards this..:)

much peace

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Infedel :hithere

Sandy gave you a beautiful description of what would be a (relatively) "normal" 11:11 experience. And as she said, Geoff is well versed in both the good and opposite. He would be able to assist you in sorting through the stuff that feels "creepy" to you.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Infidel
New Friend

Post by Infidel »

nasra1996 wrote:Dear Infidel, i think those ill feelings you have are simply your own fears of the unknown, its natural to feel this way about something you cannot comprehend yet.. Youve created your own negativity towards this..:)

much peace

Sarah

I'm mot negative towards it. At first it was pleasant. Now its not the same, it changed somewhere within this last year...I don't really get it. Maybe I will contact Geoff as you call him. When I see it it feels like someone is about to sneak up on me, not a good feeling.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi dear Infidel.. did you get to talk with Geoff or someone about your negative experiences, i hope you found some answers... we share this space, i believe with other kinds of beings seen or unseen, our midway friends are not sinister, speaking from experience they have shown me only love, with a cheeky sense of humour i may add.. but whatever else is out there ??? we share the universes with all kinds of creatures and beings that we are yet to be aware of i think so.. and perhaps we can connect with them while in meditation or dream world... so you could be making contact with something out there ?? just my guesses.. intruiging though, reminds me of something that my mum said a few weeks back, she was lay in a hospital bed, very high on morphine, drifting in and out of sleep, she said she met up with hundreds of spirits, and was kind of living in another plane while in dream world, she said she felt like this earth plane felt more like the dream world and the other existence in sleepy state was the real place.. (just thinking aloud lol)

much peace

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB