Hi floks

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hi floks

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

I'm new here. My name is Jack and I've been on a spiritual quest pretty much all my adult life. What I have come to realize is that my Creator lives in and all around me. I give Him, as best I can, my life each day. I ask for guidance and it's no coincidence I found this board. The funny thing is, as I was researching all this 11:11 material, my girlfriend sent me and email with an appointment date I had to remember, 10/11. Funny! God and angels have a sense of humor. I'm happy to be here. :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Re: Hi floks

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jackaranda,

Welcome to our little family 1111 family tree. There's plenty of room here for a new "flokmate" and we are so pleased you have joined us. I like your screen name. It won't be long till the Jacaranda trees are blooming here again in New South Wales. I love seeing these trees in their deep purple flowers...they are absolutely stunning!

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you as you post and share your thoughts and experiences on the board. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Jack! (Never say that on an airplane!)

:mrgreen: My husband's name is Jack...We have LOTS of fun with his name...I'll try my best to spare you!

Welcome to the board!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

I've heard just about all the fun stuff! I'm use to it...actually I'm John but I've always gone by Jack.

I look forward to being here often!
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

Btw,a couple of weeks ago a friend of mine had surgery to remove a brain tumor. I was praying for her (in a meditative state) as were others at the time she was going in for her surgery. This is something she posted a few days ago:

"Within a few seconds of falling into my deep sleep, I was looking straight up at the ceiling above me. I felt completely surrounded by white light and prayer energy."

She later confirmed that this was indeed a "spiritual experience" and a life changing event. She is doing well now and has an excellent prognosis for recovery.
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

Sandy wrote:Hello Jackaranda,

Welcome to our little family 1111 family tree. There's plenty of room here for a new "flokmate" and we are so pleased you have joined us. I like your screen name. It won't be long till the Jacaranda trees are blooming here again in New South Wales. I love seeing these trees in their deep purple flowers...they are absolutely stunning!

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you as you post and share your thoughts and experiences on the board. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Sandy, Jackaranda is a play on the word Jacaranda and my name. The idea came from a song I like that as "jacaranda" in it.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Jack,

Welcome to the board :hithere

Cheers,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee

Re: Hi folks

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

I meant FOLKS!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I had never heard the word jacaranda till I moved to Australia and was introduced to the trees I mentioned above. I must be honest I don't have a clue if it has an ulterior meaning... :lol:
"Within a few seconds of falling into my deep sleep, I was looking straight up at the ceiling above me. I felt completely surrounded by white light and prayer energy."

She later confirmed that this was indeed a "spiritual experience" and a life changing event. She is doing well now and has an excellent prognosis for recovery.
I'm glad your friend is recovering beautifully from her surgery. Thanks for sharing this uplifting news! :happy

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Welcome
sammy

Post by sammy »

Jack wrote:
I meant FOLKS!!
Well, I for one liked "Floks"...perhaps a nice prediction of the future...Flocking to our wonderful home here!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Synchronicity...When was the last time you used the word flock? Interesting that it came up in what George posted here: ( thread gone )

Gotta love that synchronicity!

Love!!!!
Sammy
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

Thank you Sammy. :D

I'm in a process of discernment but trying not to be too over analytical. My meditations have gotten deeper and I have asked God a number of times to expand my awareness. I know there are infinite possibilities in the Universe(s) and, although I have very important work to do in this life (I'm a single dad to 5 children, 3 of whom are with me), my curiosity about "what's out there" has always been strong. My life has seen some very rough times, but those difficulties have only made me, I believe, more grateful for life today. I was reading in George's book last night about the people who choose Divine Love...that's me. God lives in me, all around me, He leads and guides me, and He, I believe, wants all His children to be happy. However He lives in me, in what form, I'm not sure. I am sure that He has lot of help in the form of beings from other dimensions who in turn help us. I just never really expected to be in some kind of communication with these loving beings (angels)! So, I am open. Nothing here is coincidence. Something's happening. 11:11 (in whatever form) is popping up at unexpected times, even at funny times. So we'll see what happens from here.

Love to you guys...you're my kind of people it seems.
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

And thanks to all who have responded here. It's great to meet new friends. :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good evening over there in beautiful Kentucky, Jack! :hithere Did I tell you I was born a Tennesse girl and traveled through that beautiful state more times than I can count to my adult home in Ohio. AJ too and Shield as well, who you may not have met on the board just yet, both live in that lovely state. It is mentally nice for me because I get these images of home when I reply to your posts. :D
Your words are very uplifting...
My life has seen some very rough times, but those difficulties have only made me, I believe, more grateful for life today. I was reading in George's book last night about the people who choose Divine Love...that's me. God lives in me, all around me, He leads and guides me, and He, I believe, wants all His children to be happy.
You are living proof of the silver lining, Sammy mentioned earlier on another thread, hidden within these things we experience in life. This afternoon I am looking at the world through eyes you encouraged...seeing the hand of God within the rain that is peltering the neighbors wash as it hangs to dry, in the sun that creeps through despite these murky conditions and the pee wee who insists that my yard is his yard and protects it from all other feathered intruders even, comically one of the huge Australian pelicans. I love being alive today... and will let tomorrow take care of itself. Today is good enough for me... :kiss:
God bless you dear man!
Love,
Sandy
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Greetings Jack! And Welcome!

It is amazing to think of the endless possibilities, now that we are tuning in to the encouragements of those just on the other side of the "veil", here on this planet. When I am waking each morning, my mind instantly goes to the phrase "thank you for this day, thank you for being with me... let me be in step with the love that moves us all a bit closer to each other" etc. Most the time I am whispering these words, so that I'm sure my Midwayer helpers can hear me also. I have invited those of "Love and Light" to hear my thoughts, but I want to be sure they are included in my thanks. Can you imagine it? To see these helpers and angels among us would be overwhelming. I believe this is true, and this planet is glowing with the energy of God's own Love and intention for our progress!

Now, you can face every day knowing you are supported, directly and indirectly, from without and within... there is purpose and blessing in every situation, both positive and negative. You are exactly where you are for the reasons of growth and understanding. I've come to trust and act on these premises and never before have I felt so "right". Let those number prompts bring your awareness into the moment you see them, like Sammy says, synchronicity will become apparent!
Bless you and your children, your work and your play.

Peace,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

Sandy wrote:Good evening over there in beautiful Kentucky, Jack! :hithere Did I tell you I was born a Tennesse girl and traveled through that beautiful state more times than I can count to my adult home in Ohio. AJ too and Shield as well, who you may not have met on the board just yet, both live in that lovely state. It is mentally nice for me because I get these images of home when I reply to your posts. :D
Your words are very uplifting...
My life has seen some very rough times, but those difficulties have only made me, I believe, more grateful for life today. I was reading in George's book last night about the people who choose Divine Love...that's me. God lives in me, all around me, He leads and guides me, and He, I believe, wants all His children to be happy.
You are living proof of the silver lining, Sammy mentioned earlier on another thread, hidden within these things we experience in life. This afternoon I am looking at the world through eyes you encouraged...seeing the hand of God within the rain that is peltering the neighbors wash as it hangs to dry, in the sun that creeps through despite these murky conditions and the pee wee who insists that my yard is his yard and protects it from all other feathered intruders even, comically one of the huge Australian pelicans. I love being alive today... and will let tomorrow take care of itself. Today is good enough for me... :kiss:
God bless you dear man!

My pleasure Sandy!!!

I was born and raised in Nashville and lived there for about 20 years in all and yes, it's beautiful there, as it is here where I live now, which is just south of Cincinnati. I'm happy I could bring some good feelings of your past home to you. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

Krystalshard wrote:Greetings Jack! And Welcome!

It is amazing to think of the endless possibilities, now that we are tuning in to the encouragements of those just on the other side of the "veil", here on this planet. When I am waking each morning, my mind instantly goes to the phrase "thank you for this day, thank you for being with me... let me be in step with the love that moves us all a bit closer to each other" etc. Most the time I am whispering these words, so that I'm sure my Midwayer helpers can hear me also. I have invited those of "Love and Light" to hear my thoughts, but I want to be sure they are included in my thanks. Can you imagine it? To see these helpers and angels among us would be overwhelming. I believe this is true, and this planet is glowing with the energy of God's own Love and intention for our progress!

Now, you can face every day knowing you are supported, directly and indirectly, from without and within... there is purpose and blessing in every situation, both positive and negative. You are exactly where you are for the reasons of growth and understanding. I've come to trust and act on these premises and never before have I felt so "right". Let those number prompts bring your awareness into the moment you see them, like Sammy says, synchronicity will become apparent!
Bless you and your children, your work and your play.

Peace,
Jean
I got the prompts again this morning...they come when I'm completely unaware or have my mind on other things. I did a silent meditation this morning (which is different for me..I usually combine TM with affirmations and bringing light into my being, but I'm never "silent"). Sure enough, I fell asleep! But I'll keep trying. I have the AC CD on the way so that will be a new adventure.

People tend to put God in a box, well meaning people. The Universe is so vast and, as I am learning, we may be in just one of many Universes. This planet is a grain of sand on a thousand mile long beach, and I've always thought that we really know so very little. I love exploring and finding new things and new ways and new people, which is exactly why I have been lead here. Thank you for the kind post.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jack,

Welcome.

I have just returned from an overseas holiday, mostly in Turkey, the birthplace of our midwayer friends I believe. However they have allocated certain geographic territories to different folks, and so the prompts I was getting - which were almost endless - were probably due to guys that I have never "met" before. There was a digital clock on the bus, and its petty natural it would catch my eye, but when in an hour, and you KNOW you are not "cheating", you see ?:11, ?:22, ?:33, ?:44 and ?:55 you eventually wonder if they were making a point. Sort of like "welcome to our ancestral home!"

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

Today it was 12:11. Last night it was 11:11. Yesterday morning and the night before it was 11:10 and 11:11. I also had a street light go out as I passed it last night.

I'm usually cautious about new things and I've rejected a lot of stuff. My gut (which now I know as my Thought Adjuster) told me this was real and important and the start of a new adventure. I have prayed and meditated about it and I just know....

I also love meeting like minded people, that is a real joy.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Welcome Home Geoff!!! What AWESOME prompts!!!!!

I hadn't heard about the Midwayers originating in Turkey, where can I read more about that...OR, better yet, maybe you would like to share a bedtime story with us? :baby :mrgreen:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sammy,

Apparently it was in the Lake Van area. I think the ubook has that info.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sammy,
The story actually begins back in Part 3 of the Urantia Book Paper 66 page 741 http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book- ... ce-urantia when they speak of the arrival of the Planetary Prince Caligastia, and his staff of 100 hundred who were made up of rematerialized citizens of Jeruseum, our system's capital. There job was to begin the basic teachings suitable for our early human ancestors and so they began the community of Dalamatia. It functioned beautifully for 300,000 years, gently uplifting and teaching, sending those taught back out into the world to increase knowledge in places far away. At the time of rebellion there were over 6,000 in resident in Dalamatia. Sadly, during the Lucifer Rebellion the staff was split in their loyalties and Van, the leader of the Supreme Court of Tribal-Co-ordination and Racial-Co-Operation (One of the ten divisions of Council) became instrumental in leading the efforts of those Loyal to the Michael and the Paradise Father. (page 755 http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book- ... -rebellion He along with 40 others loyalists from the Princes Staff did their best to continue the job they were sent here to do from an “unwalled” encampment which offered poor protection but was guarded night and day by Loyal Primary Midwayers There is a lake called Lake Van in Turkey...and some interesting legends that Helen Whitworth reported some years ago when she visited the area and spoke to residents. Unfortunately, I can't remember any of them. :roll: :lol: Secondary Midwayers of course do not enter the picture until a little later after the establishment of the Second garden. But it all begins with Van and his human assistant, Amadon.

Anyway, that is a fascinating section to read in the Urantia book if you get the chance. :D
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Thank you both! Boy that reading list is getting long!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

For the sake of honesty, and hopefully not highjacking this thread... I have been checking out my posts of before, since the recent "server change-over" has lost a few, and I'm curious which ones may have been lost. So, I am reading them, such as the one on this thread, and I think..."geez! who's talking here?" The advice and the statements of faith are so pure, I realize that my fingers are just typing my heart and soul. And Truth... my mind can hardly wrap around how bright and honest it is. How weird is that concept; that I can learn from "myself"! Now I'm beginning to understand how the connection to the Divine is truly within us. This perspective of time/distance can help this human mind to grow and assimilate the lessons and Love resonating through these words.

This is AWESOME!

Humbly,
Jean
:roll
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson