1111 the movie

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lloyd
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1111 the movie

Post by lloyd »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fv ... 6RO-c&NR=1

This movie seems to take more of a scary take in it. It's just a movie - doesn't
necessarily mean anything. However, I am aware that those who control our
media, including movies, are very much tied into trying to influence us in terms
of what the elite want. So, it always makes some sense to pay a little attention
to what Hollywood is trying to sell us on. They seem to purposely give us clues
as to what is coming up, as well as try to sell us on lies to get away with their
agenda. You just never know which is which.

But the fact that they are doing a movie on 1111 makes you know if has some
kind of real following, or they wouldn't do a movie on the subject, you wouldn't
think. Just something to think about. :bike:
NightRunner417
New Friend

Re: 1111 the movie

Post by NightRunner417 »

I imagine that the Midwayers have a better handle on tolerance and a better perspective on things in general than I ever will, but good lord... I just can't help but think, "Ok, you have this vast, spectacular phenomenon occuring worldwide, with spiritual implications that are just so amazing, on such an incomprehensible level... it truly is a mass awakening... Doesn't it just figure that Hollywood would have to go and scare the rubbish (lol, RUBBISH hahahaha) out of people with it, twist it into something terrible and dangerous?"

For goodness sake, let's make sure we do something to counter the most positive thing I've ever heard of, with a truckload of negativity. :roll:

Anyway... you're right... it proves that there's an awareness of the phenomenon taking hold in the world, and that wouldn't be happening if the numbers weren't there... I mean population-wise. Take heed, all of you that think it is just happening to you and you alone - it's definitely not just you, it's MILLIONS of people at the least! Isn't that amazing? :-)

Love and light,

Rick
Rick NightRunner417
lloyd
Busy Bee

Post by lloyd »

NightRunner417 wrote:I imagine that the Midwayers have a better handle on tolerance and a better perspective on things in general than I ever will, but good lord... I just can't help but think, "Ok, you have this vast, spectacular phenomenon occuring worldwide, with spiritual implications that are just so amazing, on such an incomprehensible level... it truly is a mass awakening... Doesn't it just figure that Hollywood would have to go and scare the rubbish (lol, RUBBISH hahahaha) out of people with it, twist it into something terrible and dangerous?"

For goodness sake, let's make sure we do something to counter the most positive thing I've ever heard of, with a truckload of negativity. :roll:

Anyway... you're right... it proves that there's an awareness of the phenomenon taking hold in the world, and that wouldn't be happening if the numbers weren't there... I mean population-wise. Take heed, all of you that think it is just happening to you and you alone - it's definitely not just you, it's MILLIONS of people at the least! Isn't that amazing? :-)

Love and light,

Rick
I hear you, Rick. And this "scary movie" doesn't impact me one iota, not one, in terms of
creating any fear about it. Now, it may be true we are in for some wild times ahead, but
by no means, does that make me feel negative about the prompt in any way. No way.
If anything, it makes me feel if I keep good intentions for my fellow man/woman, then
no matter what else happens, we will end up in a good place, some way, some how. The
reason I did post it, is because, as you said, it definitely means it's a strong enough
phenomenon that they have chose to at least address it in some way. What is it that
they say?

First they ignore you.
They they ridicule you.
Then they attack you.
Then you win.

We got past the ignore part, it would seem.
sammy

Post by sammy »

There is another movie in production, being produced by an 11'er...here is a link: http://www.the1111phenomenon.com/

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I'll probably go watch both movies.

However, it is kind of odd that there is somebody trying to plant fear in people's minds about the 11:11...
What is the purpose other than to mis-inform or make a few dollars at the expense of others seeking an answer for this thing.
It's kind of interesting because it's not like everybody is having this experience.

I am sure that the Midwayers & etc... have a contingency plan.
NightRunner417
New Friend

Post by NightRunner417 »

What troubles me about it is what troubles me about most things that creep out of the mass media industry - negativity sells. This world needs the exact opposite SO badly, but long ago the media empires discovered that ratings go up when there's tragedy involved. You can see it when you talk to your coworkers, let's say, and everything you hear them say about the news is some tragic thing, and it gets talked into the ground. I'd call it basic human nature except the real tragedy is that by feeding it, it makes it more and more prevalent, like a vicious circle.

I'm sure it will be trumped in time... I mean, really, I haven't heard of a 6:66 (ok yeah I realize that's impossible anyway) demons group that goes around the Earth making people see evil patterns, unless you wanna talk about Hollywood, Fox News or CNN, lol... So clearly the 11:11 group has the advantage, and without even having to force it on people which I think is VERY cool. Just pop in, scope out the person, send em a hint, and if they reciprocate, good to go. Add to that basic premise the very idea of it happening on a massive scale, and now you've really got a beautiful ray of hope shining down from the sky.

Question... I think I know the answer to this already but I'd be curious to hear what y'all think - Are there types of people that actively and aggressively reject positive influences? I mean like if they were approached by a Midwayer, and that Midwayer made his or her presence known, could it spark a strong, negative or even aggressive reaction in a certain type of person that was busy wallowing in the worst kinds of negativity? I guess I'm not even sure where I'm going with this... it just popped in my head as a curiosity.

Love and light,

Rick
Rick NightRunner417
sammy

Post by sammy »

Rick wrote:
Question... I think I know the answer to this already but I'd be curious to hear what y'all think - Are there types of people that actively and aggressively reject positive influences? I mean like if they were approached by a Midwayer, and that Midwayer made his or her presence known, could it spark a strong, negative or even aggressive reaction in a certain type of person that was busy wallowing in the worst kinds of negativity? I guess I'm not even sure where I'm going with this... it just popped in my head as a curiosity.
Rick...I think things like that pop into our heads for a reason. Sometimes the reason is obvious, other times it takes us a while to perceive why it popped into our head. I also think that sometimes these thoughts pop us for others (rather than the self) to learn from.

To answer your question, I would guess it might be possible for something positive to spark anger in someone like you describe. For example, I think of the (hopefully rare) times I am in a particularly nasty mood and my husband tries to cheer me up...I get momentarily more negative. (Then I quickly come to my senses and yank myself up by the boot straps and stick a smile on my face until that smile becomes real. :mrgreen: )

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

I was infuriated watching this trailer. I havent shed a tear in a long time but watching that for some reason made me so mad i shed 2 tears. Idk. This just isnt right. I wish i could knock some sense to the "elite" myself. When they realize that theyre actually not the ones in control the shock will crumble their existence. The way the world is structured now will not last long.
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That’s an interesting question, Rick. One in which probably would very in degrees by each individual prompted. Our life experiences and our own personality are unique, so would be our reaction or degree of reaction. We see negative reactions from time to time on the board but much more prevalent in the email that George receives. There is almost every day a negative and aggressive reaction and it is interesting that they hold him responsible, calling him every name in the “ugly book.” Often, though, it simple boils down to fear in some way. If you have ever been around a fearful dog you know they are often the ones most ready to bite you and for little reason. There are many reasons people at first ignore or reject the Midwayer prompt, yet I suspect that in the recognition itself a seed has been planted and perhaps at this moment in time that is all the Midwayers desired in the first place, knowing when the time and conditions are right it will begin to sprout.
The business of living of course is ours alone. Yet still, we have been told to ask for help and guidance from our angelic friends and in particular God who often sends them in an answered prayer. (I just looked up and received a 444 on my desk clock. My angels are about and making their presence felt. :D )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

NightRunner417 wrote: Question... I think I know the answer to this already but I'd be curious to hear what y'all think - Are there types of people that actively and aggressively reject positive influences? I mean like if they were approached by a Midwayer, and that Midwayer made his or her presence known, could it spark a strong, negative or even aggressive reaction in a certain type of person that was busy wallowing in the worst kinds of negativity? I guess I'm not even sure where I'm going with this... it just popped in my head as a curiosity.

Love and light,

Rick
Most of the people who are selected for time prompts seem to be pretty intuitive already. I feel certain that it could have potential to bewilder someone who is not prepared to meet another being who is different than themselves... Sort of like meeting someone of a different culture or race without knowing they existed, or seeing them though childlike eyes.

As far as the idea that all people are going to understand Midwayers, that isn't going to happen unless somebody tells them what they see... because this is how the mass global culture operates and functions from day to day.(IMO.) However, the people who already "think outside of that box" are the ones who either know already, are beginning to know, or are people who have had enough of the blind leading them where they think they should go.

There are people who are happy where they are at. There are people who prefer living under someone else's thumb. There are people who are so convinced by their own see-sayers that they refuse any form of outside input. Their truth is what somebody else tells them. Are they a threat to Midwayers? Probably not.

I speculate that the interpretation of the 11:11 horror film may work as a dividing line as the myth that helps keep the players in their perspective uniforms. The people who have been prompted are people who have the potential to move on. Those that are not may have to catch the next boat. (So it may not be a bad thing...)
:sunflower:
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

inlikeflint wrote:
NightRunner417 wrote: Question... I think I know the answer to this already but I'd be curious to hear what y'all think - Are there types of people that actively and aggressively reject positive influences? I mean like if they were approached by a Midwayer, and that Midwayer made his or her presence known, could it spark a strong, negative or even aggressive reaction in a certain type of person that was busy wallowing in the worst kinds of negativity? I guess I'm not even sure where I'm going with this... it just popped in my head as a curiosity.

Love and light,

Rick
Most of the people who are selected for time prompts seem to be pretty intuitive already. I feel certain that it could have potential to bewilder someone who is not prepared to meet another being who is different than themselves... Sort of like meeting someone of a different culture or race without knowing they existed, or seeing them though childlike eyes.

As far as the idea that all people are going to understand Midwayers, that isn't going to happen unless somebody tells them what they see... because this is how the mass global culture operates and functions from day to day.(IMO.) However, the people who already "think outside of that box" are the ones who either know already, are beginning to know, or are people who have had enough of the blind leading them where they think they should go.

There are people who are happy where they are at. There are people who prefer living under someone else's thumb. There are people who are so convinced by their own see-sayers that they refuse any form of outside input. Their truth is what somebody else tells them. Are they a threat to Midwayers? Probably not.

I speculate that the interpretation of the 11:11 horror film may work as a dividing line as the myth that helps keep the players in their perspective uniforms. The people who have been prompted are people who have the potential to move on. Those that are not may have to catch the next boat. (So it may not be a bad thing...)
That was quite an interesting point
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Thanks Ofek,