11:11 New Meaning?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 New Meaning?

Post by Jhartsock123 »

Some people say that for them, 11:11 is a 'golden opportunity', a time where the universe opens a door in your life, and you are able to manifest what you desire the most in your thoughts with rapid speed. If you have contact with a Midwayer, could you ask them about this topic? Does this have truth? That a doorway is opened in your life, and your "intentions, and goals manifest extremely quickly"

My goals and intentions are to become more spiritually aware, and to seek God, to be closer to him. Once I reach this state of mind, my physical life could easily fall into place, because I have faith as a reinforcement.

Source:
http://www.angelscribe.com/1111.html
Mary wrote: Whenever you see the sequence 111 or 1111 show up, it is a great sign of a golden opportunity. Both sequences mean that a "doorway" has opened up in which your intentions and goals will manifest extremely quickly. The Angels have taught me to focus my thoughts and intentions whenever I see 111 or 1111, almost like making a wish when a cake with candles is presented to you.
Doreen wrote: The Angels tell me that whenever we see 111 or 1111, that it means that a spiritual gate or window is open for us, and we should use it as a sign to make a wish or hold a thought of what we would like to manifest. Because when we see 1111 or 111, the thought will manifest into form very quickly.
inlikeflint
Family

Re: 11:11 New Meaning?

Post by inlikeflint »

Jhartsock123 wrote: My goals and intentions are to become more spiritually aware, and to seek God, to be closer to him. Once I reach this state of mind, my physical life could easily fall into place, because I have faith as a reinforcement.
I think I admire your goals & intentions.

For me I think that it is just about being in tune.
Being synchronized in mind, body, and soul.

I stop and focus on the things that seem important to me during these times, but the 11:11 numbers or any of the other sequence numbers are more like answers to questions I have already asked.
It's a confirmation of things I am grateful for and things that I will be grateful for.
I don't think that 11:11 or 123, 456... has any real specific meaning other than what it means to you. It's one of those visual symbols that you can only interpret yourself.

11:11 = We heard you.
11:11 = Time to meditate.
11:11 = Yes – definitely
11:11 = We are processing your request.
11:11 = Ask again later
11:11 = Concentrate and ask again

Personally, I think it would be a lot easier if they just would e-mail me from the Akashic Library on specifics than playing Magic 8 Ball with my clock.

Maybe I need to meditate on it. I could be wrong.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Flint!
Personally, I think it would be a lot easier if they just would e-mail me from the Akashic Library on specifics than playing Magic 8 Ball with my clock
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I SOOOOOO agree! :mrgreen:

BUT, on a serious note, I think their goal is for you to meditate and come closer to God, and what better way to get a human to do something than by getting their curiosity up!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi jhartsock !

perhaps you are right
i don't think asking someone to ask a midwayer if this statement is true or not is going to make a difference with the path you've set up for yourself. is it true to you ? and if it is, what then ? and if it isn't- is that going to stop you from reaching your goal ?
if you want something bad enough.... ?
so you have it in your mind that once you do this- life will mean that.
maybe you're right, but once you get there- what then !? is there not always something more? something to KEEP AT, something to CHANGE- something unexpected or something relived, relearned even. always something... if you FEEL like this is going to help you, great !! power to you. maybe the idea of this, end goal, is a little incentive from your angels. a TINY taste of something that CAN be. and even than, it has to be just a SMALL portion of something MORE that you have yet the knowledge of.

i like your goals too. could this serve as an indicator of your maturity ? what do you mean you want to be more spiritually aware ?
i've read teachings that say, god is in all things- even in those or that which you condemn. i believe, the more you put your heart into something and experience first hand- the more you will gain spiritually. NOTE: i did NOT just mention ANYTHING about your happiness... this life is sure to be TRYING- certainly i do not live an enlightened life , i do not see god al(l)ways... but it is this teaching that has helped me accept love on a larger scale and understand SOME basic workings of the heart- but even more so, it is the experience that has helped my conscious unfold and strive towards peace within myself and surroundings.

we're just talking(typing :P no, thinking out loud hehe)- the real knowledge comes from simply living your life. learning about yourself, your wants/needs- and even the wants/needs of others. thanks for the thread

GOALS-
ASK, HOW CAN I REACH THEM ? THEN, get out there and DO IT.

! peace ! =] !

new meaning ? new to WHO ?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee

Post by Jhartsock123 »

happyrain wrote: what do you mean you want to be more spiritually aware ?
Awareness of the Spiritual side of life, the changes of the aspect of life now that I have Spirituality, when I was younger, I didn't know anything about Spirituality, nor did it interest me, I didn't feel close to God, or anything supernatural, I simply was living a material life without being aware of the unknown. After I went through a depression in my life, and opened my self up to God when I asked him to help me, everything changed. I cannot recall how depression mysteriously went away, it just happened over time, and I know that this was a stage in my life where everything would change for the highest good. It's the stage in my life where I walked through a spiritual door that God planned in my life.

For me, Spiritual Awareness is the state of mind where you know there are no bounds to life, there are always new things to learn, new insights to gain. Where as you learn something fantastic, you open your eyes, and your jaw drops, or when you say 'that makes perfect sense'. The more aware I become, the more spiritual doors I open. I want to learn my spiritual gifts, and be able to use them in reality, I always wanted to be a healer, I visualize white energy coming out of my hands, and I can heal anyone who is sick, this gives me so much spiritual gratification.

Helping other people is an imprint on my life's purpose that I have become aware of through spirituality lessons, and knowledge.

I know through my Spiritual Awareness, that now, God has blessed me with strong Visualization skills, I can instantly make an image in my mind just by reading words. I believe if I visualize some one being healed, God see's this, and understands that its my intention.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

cool ! thank you

i like this
Jhartsock123 wrote:After I went through a depression in my life, and opened my self up to God when I asked him to help me, everything changed. I cannot recall how depression mysteriously went away, it just happened over time, and I know that this was a stage in my life where everything would change for the highest good.
:loves
i think maybe you were also ready for change.
i read a shirt once that said, "change is the only constant"do you think it's true we're living and dying day to day ?

well

good luck on your endeavors and thank you for answering my question ! ! :D wasn't sure i knew what spirituality meant- or god and what you associate these words with. so maybe there is something to this healing ability of yours- something you said
Jhartsock123 wrote:I want to learn my spiritual gifts, and be able to use them in reality
that would be amazing ! i wanna do the same
sdfjklhsdf haha !
ok bye ! :bounce: :sunny: :dwarf: :bomb :loves :bomb :cheese: :D : D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

Jhartsock123 wrote:Some people say that for them, 11:11 is a 'golden opportunity', a time where the universe opens a door in your life, and you are able to manifest what you desire the most in your thoughts with rapid speed. If you have contact with a Midwayer, could you ask them about this topic? Does this have truth? That a doorway is opened in your life, and your "intentions, and goals manifest extremely quickly"

In my experience that is how it has often worked out. On more than one occasion I'll randomly and very unexpectedly run in to someone that I had been thinking about the very same day that I've been seeing 11:11 or variations thereof repeatedly. If a have plans to do something like say for example, get a haircut and I have been putting it off I'll go if one day I suddenly begin seeing 11:11. I've found that if you find yourself seeing that sequence, get out and about to help initiate the synchronicity. Sometimes it requires effort on your part. If your mind is at ease your instincts will often guide you. I've also recently taken a long cross country trip with a car which I didn't have great confidence with in terms of mechanical reliability. I was very stressed out about it breaking down and causing me undue trouble. Then I began seeing different 1111 combinations and it's as if I was being reassured by the messages. I felt the panic subside and my trip was completed without complication. It's not about pattern bias for me at all as some have suggested. That wouldn't explain the noteworthy events that seem to coincide with these promptings. It also doesn't explain the unknown force which compels you to look at a certain place at a certain time as if your thoughts were consciously melding with another unexplainable force. Any other time when I check the clock it's for a pragmatic reason. It doesn't involve that same intuitive encouragement which mysteriously draws my attention to a particular number sequence. At some point basic scientific explanations of pattern bias fall in to the realm of coincidence theory.
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

Also I'd like to add my opinion on attempting to create a one-size-fits-all definition for what these number sequences mean. This is only my personal belief based on intuition and nothing more and it should be taken with a grain of salt. I've never known the best word to use to accurately describe these unseen forces which appear to be intervening helpfully in our daily lives with these coded messages. For my own purposes I tend to refer to them somewhat vaguely as entities. You may choose to call them angels, guides or midwayers etc. To each his/her own.

Anyhow, I don't believe that these ethereal entities are interested in telling us what to believe or imposing their views upon us. I believe they do however know exactly what we are thinking and they compose their messages to us accordingly. I believe that they customize their messages based on the personal beliefs of every individual. In other words, if you have a particular understanding of what 11:11 represents to you, stick to it. Even if it happens to run completely contrary to what others believe or what you have been previously told. These entities are sentient and appear to know the difference and as a result "they" will adapt their message to each individuals working beliefs. I repeat for emphasis. They appear to know what you know. But if you tend to become dubious in your interpretations and keep changing your mind about the definitions of these sequences you will only complicate matters for yourself and the entities involved.

Think of it like Morse code. The sender and receiver of these codes must be in constant agreement as to what the signals mean in order for the transmission of the message to be successfully communicated. If you keep changing your mind along the way the message will inevitably become lost in translation. I believe that dream interpretations work the same way. While some archetypal symbols seem to be universal many are highly specific to you and your own personal experience. For that reason you are your own best interpreter of your dreams. Only you are aware of those special and unique moments in your life for which no one else is privy to. Dream symbols often correlate to those pivotal moments and they are highly specific to you. For these reasons I don't completely buy in to universal definitions for these messages.
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

Masterofmyself

I truly love how you explain this phenomenon. You make it easy to understand and deal with. Love the comparison to Morse code.

Thank You
:bana:
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

True wrote:Masterofmyself

I truly love how you explain this phenomenon. You make it easy to understand and deal with. Love the comparison to Morse code.

Thank You
:bana:
I'm always glad to help. :D
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

There also appears to be an underlying meaning for truth seekers at heart. We congregate here at this very moment seeking answers to the questions of this phenomenon. Like minds brought together not by answers but ironically by unanswered questions. Our wonder has lead us to this place. Sometimes not knowing is what creates the incentive within you necessary to follow the path destined for you. If you already knew everything you'd take it for granted. Like a gluttonously wealthy man with nothing left to achieve or aspire to in life. Once you have everything it's as if you really have nothing. Maybe I too can learn to appreciate my lack of understanding of many questions in life as serving a greater purpose?
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

I also believe that it helps to plan things well in advance to sort of telegraph your actions. This I imagine would make it much easier for your messengers to anticipate and foster synchronicity along the way.
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

What happened with me is that they have jump started me to a deeper spirituality and new experiences. I had been asking God to help me to take a leap spiritually for the past few months and all these 11:10 11:11 messages have turned out to be the answer, and since then some really cool things have been happening. It started with the prompts and getting to know you guys here.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jackaranda,
My spiritual path began similar to yours. About a year previously to arriving here I began searching in earnest...making some small progress and then the prompts, the messages and the support from people I met here...(lots of other things thrown in too)I am still in awe at the twists and turns in the path since then. Hopefully someday when I am "in the know" (that'll be zillions of years from now most likely as I am a slow couch) I will understand and see the reasonings and logic of all the events amaking up my life...well most of them anyway. I suspect some of the things that I do have the celestials scratching their heads and rolling their eyes with no explanation possible. :lol:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.