Hello!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ImAwake
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hello!

Post by ImAwake »

Hello! I'm new here. Just googled 11:11 and ended up here, so I thought I would say hello.

I've been seeing 11:11 consistently for a few weeks. It typically happens once per day. At other times I see :11, such as today, 4:11.

My father passed away suddenly almost two months ago. I'm wonderig if this might be at all related...

We share the same birthday, 6/14 (6+1+4=11). Does this matter? I'm new to all of this, so any guidance would be appreciated.

I look forward to reading and learning more!
inlikeflint
Family

Re: Hello!

Post by inlikeflint »

Greetings and welcome.
You are not alone.
Stick around, and check things out.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Imawake,
I am so sorry that you have so recently lost your father and hope that you and your loved ones are getting along okay in the days since.
There have been a fair number of folks who have begun seeing the 11:11 time prompt after a much loved friend or relative has passed on. One of our celestial friends told George once that our loved ones can ask that someone is prompted but it is truly our God within that gives the final okay to be prompted...well something like that. :) So it is possible your father asked for this for you.. Another way of looking at it, too, could be that it is possible you have been thinking and feeling more deeply these past months or perhaps you could use some encouragement and comfort from beings, our Angels and Midwyaer friends, who love us and wish us to find happiness within. "Divine happiness" within usually produces "Divine happiness without" and that is very good for everybody around you and this world of ours. Their goal and ours is a peaceful world. :D
I hope you enjoy the site and if you have any questions please feel free to post them, okay?
Welcome to the board. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hello Imawake! :hithere

I am so sorry about your dad, but so happy you found your way here. Here are a couple of links that might help you better understand what is going on with these "prompts": http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4 and http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345 .

I hope you stick around and share your experiences!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Coltrane
New Friend

Post by Coltrane »

My friend-

Same exact thing happened to me. My father passed, not suddenly, but sooner than we thought/hoped he would. Essentially, I didn't get a chance to say goodbye or anything like that. About 2 weeks later I start noticing 11:11 prompts and other 11 prompts daily. Same as you, I googled it and ended up here. Hope it leads you somewhere enlightening.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

There are many of us who start down this path with the recent loss or heartache for a loved one. Mine was with my daughter who was born in 2004 with many complications and problems, in May of 2005 this site came to me out of nowhere, and in 2006 she passed away.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
ImAwake
New Friend

Post by ImAwake »

Thank you all for the kind welcome! I am so interested in learning more about what is going on.

I saw the 11:11 this morning while in my car. I couldn't help but chuckle a little. I said aloud, "I'm listening," and just then the firetruck next to me turned on it's sirens. I'm not sure exactly what that was supposed to mean, or even if it was related, as I'm am admittedly a bit of a skeptic in general.

I have been thinking and feeling deeper lately. I've been starting to study some Buddhist writings regarding living and dying and I'm finding them very insightful. I am naturally a sensitive person emotionally and have been trying to get in touch with my true self. All of the 11:11 stuff seems to be compatible with what I've been doing, ie meditating and being aware of what's going on inside and outside of me.

My user name is actually supposedly a quote from the Buddha. When some of his followers asked him what or who he was, he responded, "I'm Awake." It is a little eerie that the 11:11 is a prompt or "wake up call"!

What's the next step?
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

ImAwake, welcome from me, too! You are not alone. So many of us have received these prompts at times of loss. There is no such thing as coincidence. Good luck on your life journey.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi ImAwake...
What's the next step?
Some type od stillness of the mind is always helpful... good for the heart, body, mind, and soul. That seems to help point each of us in our own unique direction. By the way that is a lovely and meaningful usser name. :thumright:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.