hi! i'm new to board

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
zephyr19
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

hi! i'm new to board

Post by zephyr19 »

Hi all :hithere I started to notice 1111 about 2 weeks ago and I felt that something positive is going to happen in my life. I felt I've changed. I began to have more energy, eat a healthier diet, and exercise more often. But my curiosity grew as 1111 kept showing up, which led me to do some research on it and eventually found this amazing site!

I'm now working as an accounting intern (still in college...) so my job deals with lots of numbers. I see numbers everyday. But it all started 2 weeks ago when I noticed that 1111 and 11 showed up everywhere! I saw 11:11 on my computer, on my phone, even on someone's computer. My co worker asked me to help her out and when I looked at the time on her computer, it's 11:11. The emails would either be sent out or received at 11:11 or XX:11. We have 6 digital clocks (that's 1 set) for different time zones on the wall. There are 3 set of clocks on our floor. The bathroom I usually go to is on the north side (my cubicle is in the middle) of the floor so I'll walk pass another set of the clocks on my way there. And for some reasons the minutes on different sets are not synchronized. So I would see 11:11 on my way to the bathroom and saw it once again on the other set of the clocks. It's hard to not notice the 11 when all 6 clocks had it :P

Recently I started to see 22, 33, 44, and 55 along with 11. Again they are everywhere but it seems like some numbers show up more on a certain day than the others. It's like they take turns. On Friday it was 55. My iphone showed that I had 55 unread emails. My friend texted me on 15:55. My other friend whatsapp me on 9:55. And I didn't see both messages after my phone received them for a few hours. One of the important emails came in at 5:55. I was on my way him and I saw bus 55 passed by. And the clock thing, yep, I saw 55 for a couple times throughout the day.

Today it's 44 :roll Something pretty amazing happened as well. Coming back from jogging, I decided to do my laundry and I usually don't do it on Saturday! So I took my clothes down to the laundry room in our apartment. I threw my clothes in the washer, poured some detergent in, and closed the lid to let it run. As I walked out of the room, my neighbor came in. He told me that both dryers weren't working. One doesn't take the coins and the other has no heat. I thanked him but honestly I wasn't worried. I kind of knew that things are going to be fine :P I came back to my apartment and chilled a bit. When I was about to go to check on my clothes again, the time on the clock was 4:44 (this one was actually off an hour lol). I went to the laundry room, my clothes were done washing. Looking at both dryers, I decided to fix the one that didn't take coins. Somehow I fixed it by hitting it on the top for a few times. Two quarters dropped from the machine. I knew they belonged to the neighbor that just told me about the not-working dryers earlier. I wanted to return those coins to him but didn't really know how. While I was still thinking, I went back to my apartment and grabbed a sticky note cause I wanted to let him know that the dryer actually worked. Again I was back to the laundry room with my pen and sticky note. After writing him the note, I looked at the minutes on both dryers. 22 and 44 minutes left. A sudden thought popped in, I decided that I want to return the quarters to him in person. I said that twice silently. About 30 seconds later, he CAME IN to check on his clothes! I was able to give him his coins and I felt happy :D After taking all my clothes back to my apartment, I uploaded pictures to facebook. As I was just done with uploading, my guitar tuner fell off from no where! Literally no where! I picked it up and turned it on to see that if it's alright. The screen said 440 Hz. Then I looked back to my computer. On my facebook page it showed that I uploaded my pictures 44 seconds ago. And then I looked at the time, 18:44.

The day is not yet over but I feel so blessed and awed by the universe:D

=]
Ting
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: hi! i'm new to board

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ting,

Welcome. I deleted the dup post. The post time on your post is 11:11am in my zone!!!!!! Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:11 am

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Ting! :hithere

That is a FANTASTIC number of prompts! I was inundated with prompts all day today! It's been a while since I've had that number of prompts in a single day!

I can't wait to hear more of your experiences!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
zephyr19
New Friend

Post by zephyr19 »

Geoff, my internet has been on and off today, I wasn't sure whether it got posted the first time... and I now just realized that it's 11 again!!!!!

Sammy, maybe you'll get your prompt of the day soon! you never know when it's gonna pop in right? I will sure keep you guys updated :D

Ting
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ting,
I just finished reading about your amazing 44's day and I am smiling as it rubbed off on me and I too just got a lovely prompt from my own angels. Thank you. :) Isn't it amazing how "our dear friends" can cordinate everything so perfectly.
I'm glad you've joined us Ting and look forward to getting to know you as you share your experiences and thoughts with us.
Welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Ting,

Welcome to the board :D
About 30 seconds later, he CAME IN to check on his clothes! I was able to give him his coins and I felt happy...
For me, this is what it is all about. This simple random act of kindness carries with it great strength and power, and CAN change the world, one person at a time.

What was his reaction when you gave him back the coins?

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

Zephyr, I truly enjoyed reading your post.

I am also receiving 44 prompts as well as 33,55 and 22's now. Initially, it was 12:12 and 11:11. It has since moved on to mostly the other prompts. I still get 11 but mostly 44's as well. I see 44 too many times to count throughout the day. I have wondered what the double digit prompts mean. I have heard the same as the triples, but something in me says differently.

If anyone knows what the double digit prompts mean it would be greatly appreciated if someone would let me know.

warm regards
True
lilly

Post by lilly »

Welcome Ting

You've certainly come to the right place....Lovely to meet you!!

Love lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
lloyd
Busy Bee

Post by lloyd »

Welcome. Welcome to not just the board, but the 1111 club!
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi, Ting! I love your post! Thanks for sharing!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
zephyr19
New Friend

Post by zephyr19 »

It's great to meet you all :D
and I just received my 55 prompts again as I read through all the replies!!! Thank you all :D
What was his reaction when you gave him back the coins?
He thanked but now that I think back to that moment, he wasn't surprised when I handed the coins to him. He didn't even ask how I got them. So I guess in a way he sensed that it would come. At least that's how I see it.

That was a totally amazing experience for me. It was way beyond words. I agree with what you said, Daddy - O. The power of kindness and intention can change the world. Even just the little things in our live. Maybe those two coins saved my neighbor from having to hang up all the wet clothes, right? :P

love, Ting
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Your latest post just reminded me Ting, that I have wet clothes in the washer that need to be hung out to dry. :) Our climate is perfect for hanging clothes year round. ;)

On a deeper sense... I Loved this...
The power of kindness and intention can change the world. Even just the little things in our live.
:D
I couldn't agree more...The little ripples of caring and kindness I suspect always grow and engulf others in far reaching ways.
Okay..off to hang those clothes! Thank you! :hithere

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
catherinepearl
New Friend

Post by catherinepearl »

:hithere I am a "BIG BELIEVER, when it comes to 11:11 I have been seeing it for years now and when I do, I gasp for air or maybe in other words I am shocked when I see it, if as tho it were my first time seeing it again. something comes over me I feel different and when my fiance' see's it he always grabs my arm with excitement as if we won one of the lottery's its so cute to watch him, but at times he surprises me which freaks me out a bit. I am knew to the board but plan on finding some anwer's here I hope. ;)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Catherine,

Welcome to our board. Yes, even after some years of prompts, they still draw a big smile, especially when I get a really good one, like I got an 11:11:11 a few days ago.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Catherine,
I smiled as I read your description of your finace's reaction when he sees the number prompt... I still get excited too, even after years of seeing it. I guess, for me anyway, it will never get to be "old hat" this knowing that we have wonderful Angels and Midwayer friends helping us as we find our spiritual feet. :sunflower:
The FAQs in the very first forum are a good place to begin looking for information on the board. If you have any questions please post them, okay? It's nice meeting you, Catherine. Welcome! :hithere

Geoff, I like that 11:11:11... Seems it's sort of like doing a triple back flip or something and surely worth extra points! ;)
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Catherine :hithere
That's SO cute! I can just picture it! And it's true...seems we never tire of seeing those prompts!

Welcome to the board!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
catherinepearl
New Friend

Post by catherinepearl »

When I first met my fiance" I explained to him what the 11:11 therory was all about and he became very inquistive and starting asking question's he also believe these midwayers" were what brought us together, he said' he was never aware of the portal numbers until he met me, but the most weird thing about it was when he proposed to me last year , on dec 29 at 11:11 2010. I thought wow if there ever was a portal to be open, then this was done right " we are in love with each other so much, that we can read each others thoughts . But here is the most odd thing about it. He is 19 years my junior and I believe we are soulmates . I think we were looking for each other in a past life so we could come together in the future, to be able communicate with the midwayers. I believe there is something much more powerful in the universe and for the people that do see this portal" I call it a portal cause when you do things on the number 11:11 then something happens to us all we become more powerful and psychic I believe and i do belive it is a portal for them to cross over and be heard. I was blessed with an insight to feel when things are going to happen, I knew something was wrong before" hurricane Irene hit, I believe the midwayers have touched my very soul. I also believe they want me to do some type of work but not sure what it is just yet! I can't hear very well but i can hear them even when they have the lowest whisper. I hear thoughts in my head, not voices but pure clean thoughts that the humans are causing this world to become chaotic, there is so much confusing going on they come to me more so in middle of the day. i just saw it again and I ask what could i do for them. i am here as a messenger. I just know it ! I feel close to them and they will give me a message thru my angel cards they always do. but every time i hear them a bell goes off.... this a beautiful thing!
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:loves Ting,
Your post was one positive (High Vibration), keep the attitude you have and your heading in the right direction. You are one match lighting the many matches around you by just being loving. Not sure if you know about manifestation but you did just that because you showed a loving good deed with your neighbor. We all co-create so if we understand that we do just that we can change how we act positive or negative. Wonderful post from a newbie and welcome.

:loves Catherin,
Your post had much love in it as well and I love how your fiance gets excited. So, pass your love along to others and ignite their lights. Smile at everyone, listen with care, be as you want to be treated and "All will be well in your world".
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
catherinepearl
New Friend

Post by catherinepearl »

Recently I have been seeing 3:33 and 5:55 i do know that 3:33 means" my prayers are being answered, and 5:55 means" there is a change or a move coming.
I am getting married in about 2 weeks the wedding is taking place 10/1/11 hmmm now does that sound like a good thing. I thought we were going to have to get married by a judge, on nov 10th at 8:30 in the morning but this wedding takes place at night about the same time ,wow talking about luck of the straw , but its wierd how my fiance found this rev with a beautiful garden.... and now it looks as if something wonderful will happen. I keep following those 11:11 numbers cause i think they have something in store for us. :D ;)
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Catherine!

How exciting! I'll be praying for good weather and lots of fun for your wonderful day!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
catherinepearl
New Friend

Post by catherinepearl »

sammy wrote:Hi Catherine!

How exciting! I'll be praying for good weather and lots of fun for your wonderful day!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
yes yes, I only hope and pray "
catherinepearl
New Friend

Post by catherinepearl »

by the way ,thanks Sammy