Crazy Prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Crazy Prompts

Post by Petra Wilson »

AJ! It's time for an AC contact, you and me both! You doth talk too much and me too little!

Shall we??
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi AJ, this is for you tonight. :kiss:

Illawarra District, Australia, September 7, 2006.
Primary Midwayer Andréa.
Subject: “On Creativity And Interspecies Cooperation.”

Received by George Barnard.

Andréa: “This is Primary Midwayer Andréa. Allow yourself to relax and drift a little more (imitating the receiver now). That’s good. That’s fine. That’s so very, very good.

“It is an aspect of your culture, the way you are brought up, your societal mindset, that the things you do from day to day are seen as purely obligatory. That the things you do to simply survive are not of a co-creative nature.

“That is hardly the case. So many mothers look after their children well, yet feel they are merely fulfilling an obligation, and that there is no credit to what they feel everyone else must also do. However, they are accumulating credits, and they are being co creative in His Name.

“There are so many fathers, also, who work incessantly to provide for their families, and yet sparing hardly a thought for the credits they accumulate in their co-creative efforts. They are doing God’s Will.

“It is elemental to your cultural perceptions, your communal mindsets that you are overburdened with obligations, and that very little credit does accrue. This is faulty thinking. This is inaccurate, for you are, in fact from day to day, moment by moment, co creating with your Creator.

“During those times when a mother is overburdened with looking after her children, and during those times when a father spends nearly all his time collecting, accumulating for his family, that we, Midwayers, mostly remain only marginally involved. It is during those times before the family is started, and after the children have gone their separate ways, that more and more opportunities can come your way, and be utilized by you, for you to co create with us.

“It is at this point in time, and on a daily basis, that we see our involvement with Distance Healers and Reiki Healers and Akashic Construct Students become ever greater. This is where we, the Midwayers, co-create with you, night and day, in all time zones. Your human efforts at interspecies cooperation -- co-creation with your celestial families -- are a very large part of the progression towards Light and Life for this Planet.

“This is Andréa. I thank you both for your attention and I send my love to all.”

George: “Thank you, Andréa. Amen!”

© The 11:11 Progress Group
“Encourage your Children to Learn about God,
Your Scientist to Discover His Laws,
Your Travelers to Admire His Creation.
Now teach your Gifted Ones to hear His Words—
I am Athena, who loves you.”
http://www.1111ProgressGroup.com
I suspect you are working with your Midwayer friends "night and day" and even more importantly your Creator, often culminating openly in your joyful rendition of soul felt joy as you sing your way home after a hard day's work... You are Being Love and it doesn't get any better than that. :sunflower:
((((((HUGS)))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Ok Pet! It is like working out. I always do better when there is someone there to help/push me. How shall we go about doing this?
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
AJ

Post by AJ »

Thank you Sandy for that. You have no idea what this meant for me. I can feel the tears of joy right now building up. I really do have this huge desire to do more, to help more, to love more but wish I could create more time now to do these things. This daily accumulating for the family is great an all but seems so pointless in the grand scheme of things. Money and providing is such the focal point of our mortal lives and it shouldn't be. The future economies of the world seem so much better after the correcting time and it will be a refreshing change to have a world where money truly does not rule the day as it seems to now.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I love you guys!!!!! :kiss:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
sammy

Post by sammy »

Right back at ya' Clare...BUCKETS of it!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I feel the same way, Clare!
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Mmmmm...Sandy - that looks like hugging peanut M & M's! :mrgreen:

LOVE!!!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: They do to! Now I'm getting hungry! :mrgreen:
:loves
Sandy
AJ

Post by AJ »

Omg Sammy it totally does and now I want some. And yet again we turn to food on this board. Ha ha.

Love you all so much!!!!!!
:kiss: :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

AJ wrote:
Love you all so much!!!!!!
:kiss: :kiss:

I thought this one would be safe and true to its' meaning but now it has me thinking of sphagetti! :mrgreen:
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

We'll call him Eddie Spaghetti!

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

We'll call him Eddie Spaghetti!
:lol:
Sammy you crack me up! But I must say it has a nice ring to it and it goes quite well with ole "Nervous Ned" here.--> :lol:
XX Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

SANDY!!!!! O MY! Laughing really loud right now! ("Nervous Ned" :lol: )

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

AJ wrote:Ok Pet! It is like working out. I always do better when there is someone there to help/push me. How shall we go about doing this?
Well I dunno!!
In fact, I'm a fine one to talk. I found my CD at last and still haven't done it in ages.
Although I must say, I sometimes have dreams in my Akashic Construct garden, nothing
has changed there at all. I guess we can push each other to practice more. I'm going to
have to buy ear plugs though. This crazy piazza I live on is soooo noisy. The locals do the
same proceedier every day. I sometimes feel like him in Groundhog Day. Waking up a kerplonker
clock in the morning by the melodious sounds of the glass recycling truck right outside my
window. 7am church bells giving it full max, then the locals shouting the same thing every
morning: "PAULO!!!! PAIN-OOOHHHH!" I think he means get me some bread! "ALEXANDRE????
UNO CAPPUCHINO!!!" along with numerous other requests. Can ya imagine trying to do Stillness
with that racket, and don't get me started on all the local dogs.

Sorry guys, went on a bit there....Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

Ahhh...Pet...but can't you hear George's voice reminding you that the sounds from outside....hmmm...now I can't hear the rest of it in my head...something like only serve to deepen your state? (Remind me of that when I complain that every time I try to meditate Jake starts hollering to me ;) )

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Seriously Sammy, it's like they're right in the bedroom the way they holler! I could invest
in some headphones that completely block out all the noise...hmmm!
It'll quieten down in the winter though, soooo....

Love, Pet xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

Let me know when you do it...maybe we can combine energy!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I sure will. I'm off to town later today, see what I find.

Love, Petr xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everyone,

You know, Pet, I was thinking about you while sitting outside in the bright sun lean against the license plate of our jalopy, fighting off biting insects while a stiff wind rattled the tropical trees and bushes so hard it created a din from which very little else could be heard. Yes, meditation at times can certainly be an exercise in frustration and yet through all this commotion I couldn't put aside a nagging thought of a lesson long ago received, one encouraging me to use this noise of life as a springboard to connectedness. By connectedness, I mean a connection to the earth and people around me in a very real sense. Remembering our “humanous” our shared heritage and our oneness. This comes after reading the first couple chapter's in Anne's (gypsy's sister) book encouraging this very understanding of selves and each other. I admit it has been awhile since I examined some of those inner spiritual pipes and I realize that I have allowed some unsavoury blockages to stifle some of the flow that should naturally be mine. This “flow” has always been there and truly belongs to all of us as we begin to dip our toes in the waters of understanding ourselves and then each other... feeling at home on this planet earth and assisting, comforting, in reality, simply loving those who, too, are simply doing the same thing, whether they know it or not. :) For me sometimes it seems overwhelming... but in reality it begins gently with each "Good Morning!" to the Universe. We journey with the most comprehensive "Travel Guide" tucked neatly within our soul and should we remember this fact, a "quick reference" usually places us back on the roads we choose to take towards our eternal destination. I am beginning to realize at a soul level, through your all's posts, that we travel along this path with each other...metaphysically as well as in the physical. I know we know this but the realization hit me smack in the face just now as I read the latest posts between you and Sammy. Yes, our "energies" can lift ourselves and each other to heights of understanding even as we pool our energies, reaching out across the land in loving recognition of our common sibling bond, in reality our Purest Love Within, to heal/touch each other, in a manner of speaking. You have done this countless times for me in our long association and has Sammy and AJ and so many others...and I simply hadn't fully recognized the shared energy around me...Does this make any sense? :lol: probably not... I'm not sure it makes sense to me either... It is a feeling today... very strong. But I think basically what I am saying is I feel such a connectedness to you all today...a strength and a shared Love that doesn't come from my human mind or experience...no it is coming from deep within...a place that knows the Universes and their star systems by name and number. It is a probably at this point a temporary shared “Love memory” with my God within... how I hope the memory persists. I love you all! :kiss:
XX Sandy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Sandy, I just read your post and I understand just what you're saying.
I certainly do feel a connection, especially with my fellow 11:11er's. I know
when you're thinking of me and I know when I get Mathew's 3's, (usually 3 times
in a row) I must contact you. Sure enough He was right.

The noisy tourists have tepered out and been replaced by boisterous teens going
to college right outside my bedroom and living room window, :lol: However, in
light of what you wrote there, I think I can succeed. The bantering between the
kids are loud but almost always happy, with laughter and singing even. I'll attempt
a meditation, albeit not such a deep one, concerntrating on the energies of those
guys and gals in school. In fact, earlier today I was on my bed reading Death After
Life and drifted off despite the noise. I kept feeling these energies and hearing
ringing. I felt pretty good before I got up.

Anyway, I love you fellow 11 er's and always will. Nothing can ever change that. :loves

Love, Pet xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
AJ

Post by AJ »

Couldn't agree more with both of those statments above Sandy and Pet. I do feel it and I do understand exactly what you are trying to say Sandy. It is an amazing thing to feel this connection with you all. What is even more amazing is this unbelievable love I feel for my fellow 11'ers despite never meeting face to face, skype, or even phone. You are as close if not closer than most if not all the people I know in the world. I feel you all know the real me more than even my family does. I have been comfortable to share and and put out there the real me to all of you more than any other place in my life here at this board. That is saying a ton to me given the circumstances of no physical contact.
sammy

Post by sammy »

You are as close if not closer than most if not all the people I know in the world. I feel you all know the real me more than even my family does. I have been comfortable to share and and put out there the real me to all of you more than any other place in my life here at this board
Ya know...I have yet to meet a person face to face that experiences the 11:11 prompts...Thank GOD I have you guys! Otherwise they might be carting me away in a straight jacket. :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ya know...I have yet to meet a person face to face that experiences the 11:11 prompts...Thank GOD I have you guys! Otherwise they might be carting me away in a straight jacket.
I still keep the doors locked...(just in case.) Image

:mrgreen:

Yep, this “loving oneness” we feel is very difficult to explain to those who haven’t experienced it. It's sooooo good! :loves
:bana: :bana: Love all you wonderful cool bananas! :bana: :bana: :bana:
:bana: :bana: Sandy :bana: :bana: .. :bana:
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

sammy wrote:
I have yet to meet a person face to face that experiences the 11:11 prompts...Thank GOD I have you guys! Otherwise they might be carting me away in a straight jacket. :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy

I have the opposite experience.. just about everyone close to me now, sisters, kids, friends are some kind of 11-er, its contagious with me.. and with a few, we even share the same unique numbers without me mentioning mine.. funny, just yesterday, i met up with some old school friends from the 80's, we were neighbours.. and my sis got out her phone, she always gets prompts such as, 18:18 or 15:15, 12:12 etc when she takes out her phone, without fail lol..so she pointed it out to me as we sat chatting, then the friend who was sat next to me said, i keep getting 11:11, what is it with those numbers.. :) was funny... this phenomenon is definately growing..! amazing..

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB