Hello

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Doni68
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hello

Post by Doni68 »

Hello, I am new to this board. My name is Donita but friends call me Doni :hithere I started seeing the 11:11 2 years ago, noted it for awhile, got sick and put it to the back of my mind and decided I was going to be too sick to continue in preparing myself for what I believe to be my life's work, counseling. This week my doctors put me on new medicine to end the fatigue, I have again made a vow to go into my calling and the 11:11came to me Tuesday night, 4:44 this morning I was awakened. In the last 3 days so many things have transpired, my advisor at school recalculated my hours and I will finish my bachelors degree December 2 0 1 2, right in time to start Graduate school for my Masters Degree January 2013, graduate school only starts in January. Everytime I get a sign I have been acknowledging it and have acknowledged that I am ready to work with the universe. I started spiritually searching for meaning 13 years ago. I am looking forward to reading more from the board. Right now, I am just kind of amazed :)
Doni68
New Friend

Re: Hello

Post by Doni68 »

That was simply the month and year that I finish my classes, I have never believed in any of the hype about that year :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Doni! :hithere
What wonderful news you bring to the message board! I am very happy to hear that you are going to be able to continue your education in this much needed field! :D
It sounds like you are surrounded with much positive encouragement and help from the 11:11 Midwayers and your 444 Guardian Angels and after reading your post I am not surprised as your enthusiasm is contagious. :) I too look forward to getting to know you as you share a little of your light with the rest of the friendly people who visit this internet home.
Welcome Doni!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

:hithere HI Doni!!!

Welcome to the site. I laughed at your December 2 0 1 2 because I knew right away what happened! :lol:

I hope your new medication helps you feel better! And I look forward to hearing your wonderful experiences on your spiritual journey!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hi Doni!

Welcome to the forum! Such a pleasure to see a new member post up wonderfully positive experiences! I look forward to getting to speak with you more!

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Doni68
New Friend

Post by Doni68 »

Thank-you, thank you, thank-you...I have a had what I guess I will call a gift for as long as I can remember. I didn't think it was a gift for a long time. People talk to me, I mean really talk to me. In the line at a grocery store, at the doctor's office, kids school,,,it doesn't matter. Put me with complete strangers in a place I have never been, someone will single me out and tell me about their lives, problems, be showing me scars or telling me about illnesses, I see pictures, I hear about pets who have died. I once saw a cashier at walmart with a black eye , i felt fear and sadness, all I did was ask her if she was ok and she started telling me how she was moving furniture, then she stopped and said this was the first time it happened in 15 years and she wouldn't stay if it happened again. She would stop me everytime I was in the store, no more visible bruises.

I feel the emotions of children, maybe because they are more receptive. This is a little tough, I was abused as a child and when I see a parent going too far with a child I feel every bit of it, I always thought it was just my past coming forward, maybe it is but i feel things like, confusion and shame and fear not just pain. But fortunately I feel their good emotions to. Children and toddlers even talk to me, from the carts in the grocery. So it has it's good things.

10:10 on two clocks when I sat to write :)
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Again Doni,

Well no wonder you are seeing the prompts! That is the most perfect "gift" one could have on a mission to spread love! Yes, difficult at times, but in the end, think how much joy you've brought to others!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Doni
I hope you recover completely from whatever ails you to cause fatigue....counseling work is a wonderful way to help others through life crisis. You'll need emotional strength and stamina to fulfill your purpose! Hope it's yours very soon!!

Love lilly xx :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Doni,
It is obvious from your experiences that you are a loving, light filled person who has the ability to draw folks who have a need within to you as a moth to a flame. You share of yourself, your time and you listen...sometimes that is all that people need to know... well done! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Doni68
New Friend

Post by Doni68 »

This is very long and I ask that you bear with me at first, I have few like minded people to tell or discuss things, most people just think I'm a little eccentric...alot say I'm a reincarnated hippie...lol...maybe..but I will lay this out here and you will know a little about my story.

Thanks Lilly, my docs believe I have progressive, relapsing MS and are trying to keep it from getting worse, so far with steroid infusions and the new meds I'm feeling better than I have in years. I'm beginning to think my physical ailments were more of a cause of fighting against the universe :D This week has been amazing, just amazing...

Last night..I noticed on my radio in my bathroom is permanently at 11:11 on the clock something is wrong with the display and 11:11 is all that shows up. I woke up at 12:22, 1:23, 3:45 and walked in the kitchen this morning at 5:55. Drove into town yesterday and one gas station had unleaded gas and regular gas both listed on the big sign for the same price of 341.9, they aren't the same price..lol...

I feel at peace, feel like I'm heading in the right direction. I have lived and searched for a truth that i could feel comfortable with my whole life.My mother abandoned me in the hospital at birth and her sister took me in, this was back in 1968 so adoption regs weren't strict especially between families. My adoptive mom was an alcoholic and abusive most years I lived at home, she had quit drinking due to health issues the year I moved out of the house, I had a couple of great years with her where she became my best friend. Then in 1994 when i was 6 months pregnant she called me to her house because she was having trouble breathing, she was 63, i got there to her house basically in time to watch her die and not be able to do anything to help her.I was raised in a Catholic home. and attended church till I was 17 and was told by my priest that my son would be better to be born a bastard than me marry someone not Catholic...wow...

outside of my mom and dads funeral that was the last time I went to the church. Remarried a Jehovahs Witness, converted and lived that crazy life for almost 10 years, never agreed with it, lived a lie. Stayed in it and with my husband for 10 years because of my kids and not wanting to feel like a failure for another failed marriage. Eventually divorced at 10 years. Felt like an absolute failure, had no belief system, no hope, almost agnostic I would say. In a totally, unbelievable sequence of events met my twin soul who was considerably younger than me, spent a couple of months with him and have never been the same. That's what got me looking for answer of why an individual could have such an effect for such a short period of time. I would have to say he was the teacher, I the student and I wasn't ready.

So I started soul searching and haven't stopped, slowed down along the way, got my self entangled in a karmic marriage for the wrong reasons but have given it love trying to heal the karma and I know I have to do that and I believe once that is done my twin and I will be together again and somehow do this work we are destined to. I have studied astrology (that is where I started), reincarnation, pre- birth planning, numerology, tarot, twin souls and now have been lead to the 11:11 and feel like this is where I am supposed to be now, I read and read here but feel so infantile in my understanding of it.

I started my search 13 years ago and 2013 I will enter grad school for my master's degree.

I feel I get alot of messages in music, always have and music calms my soul. I have always said I can feel the music and not just hear it. And funny thing I made a playlist on my computer Monday, looked at the songs yesterday and they have the track number from the album they are from next to them, 3, 9, 4, 12...all of them..lol

My biological mother just passed away 2 weeks ago, we never talked about the reasons she gave me up, finally before she passed, she mistook my half sister (she kept the child she had after me 10 years later, a girl) for me and asked for forgiveness from her for giving me up and told her how she always loved me. I didn't hear it, but in a way I did. I had talked to her a couple months before she dies, told her I loved her when I got off the phone, I knew that would be the last time I talked to her. So alot of my issues I have had to deal with are completed, I feel comfortable with my life, I understand that these issues I have chosen to work on this incarnation and I understand how hard it was for people who loved me to play the roles of an abuser and abandoner in my life, I have no ill will towards them or my ex husband or even my current husband, I am trying to give him unconditional love until we are healed and our relationship comes to it's natural end. I have one member of my adoptive family unit left, my brother who is 64 and very ill and when he passes it will just be me and my 3 boys who are ages 24, 22 and 16.

I feel like our higher power has a sense of humor and that so many things are crystal clear but until we are ready to see them we don't. I knew meeting my twin was life changing but did not know why at first, completely clueless...the first date we went on was to see "city of angels"...he played guitar and the first song he played me was...soulshine by the allman brothers, and then iris by the googoo dolls, "our song" was running on faith by Clapton....lol..I have never had anyone tell me when I walked into a room out of sight, that" I knew you were here, I could feel you". Yes the universe has a sense of humor :D I know we will be together again.

Maybe through my rambling you will get a sense of where I come from, where I am at and where I am going... or you may just think I am a little crazy :bana:

Blessings, Doni
sammy

Post by sammy »

Not crazy at all! It sounds like you are on quite a journey. Reading it caused me to think of something...My life has been fairly ordinary and very blessed. No "life traumas" (knock on wood :lol: )...pretty calm for the most part. Different people with basically opposite lives...opposite paths who ended up at the same spiritual place. Kinda cool to think about! There ARE many paths to God.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I agree with Sammy...that was quite a journey and then some, Doni... and here you are filled, with the wisdom of the experiences, well equipped to share with others who may be in need of what you've learned. 8) Your story is both heart breaking and inspiring. I am so glad you have joined this 11:11 family, Doni and I thank you for sharing your journey with us.

It does boggle the mind doesn't it, Sammy, when you think of all the little individual paths unwinding throughout eternity. It blows my mind that God can keep track of each one of us even knowing as some spiritual books suggest that He/she knows the number of hairs on our head! Amazing!... and as I am pondering this ability I wonder whimsically sometimes if our guardian angels assist in some way with this ability. I can just imagine them hovering around me as I awaken and they, with clipboard in hand, beginning the morning inventory.... It goes something like this... "Yep, I told you! She is definitely averaging a substantial hair loss. There are 23 less this morning then yesterday and just look, three more grey ones! I wish she would notice that hair and scalp treatment that we have been knocking off the store shelves these past months. Frankly, I am running out of ideas and not sure what else we can do short of the method of last resort, sneaking it into the shopping cart at the last minute when nobody's looking!"

I'm having an ah ha moment! ;) .... maybe that is where all that chocolate in my cart (trolley)is coming from! WHIST ( :roll: Well, at least I didn't say, "the devil made me do it!" :mrgreen: )
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

OH!!!! Couldn't sleep...and GLAD I got up to read this one. I've got tears (of laughter) pouring down my face ... trying SO hard to keep my laughter silent so I don't wake the whole house up! Thank you Sandy!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Doni68
New Friend

Post by Doni68 »

HaHa too funny! It is amazing though the things we just "happen" to come across in books and such and just when we need them. Even when we don't know why or if we need them :) :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Doni,
It is amazing though the things we just "happen" to come across in books and such and just when we need them. Even when we don't know why or if we need them :) :lol:
That seems to be happening over and over again these days for me. I don't know if the answers have always been coming and I haven't been watching or I am actually being more observant now and seeing so many scychronocities and bridges between people and experiences... I love it! :D
:loves
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Doni68 wrote:HaHa too funny! It is amazing though the things we just "happen" to come across in books and such and just when we need them. Even when we don't know why or if we need them :) :lol:
Hah, even better is when I complained to Michael (Jesus) about a book I had bought, he got me a replacement free, inside two hours!!!! On the same topic, but at least a book that had a good smack of truth in it.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hah, even better is when I complained to Michael (Jesus) about a book I had bought, he got me a replacement free, inside two hours!!!! On the same topic, but at least a book that had a good smack of truth in it.
Good one Geoff! I just love our celestial helpers! I often ask them to help me find misplaced items and they always seem to come through... I wish my kids were 1/100th as helpful!
:mrgreen:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy