is it normal to be able to

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rwinterhoffII
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

is it normal to be able to

Post by rwinterhoffII »

control the weather?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: is it normal to be able to

Post by Geoff »

What is normal? I have read that the late Sai Baba could do so, and in "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East", it appeared to be quite successful, in a blizzard, in creating a warm zone unaffected by the blizzard. George called on Michael in the middle of an out of control bush fire that threatened his home, and a wind came from nowhere in the opposite direction to save his home. About seven years ago, I was at home in Sydney on the North Shore in the middle of a mini-tornado, and I cried out for protection. No trees were damaged on my property, although there was a swathe of fallen gum trees on both sides, and heaps of branches, carried across my property and lodged at the tops of the trees on the boundary. At the very instant I cried out for protection, the wind stopped.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Rob
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Rob »

Hi all

In times of pending disaster many people cry out for protection…why do some receive it and others don’t… is it to do with faith or is it to do with destiny. I would like to think some one is looking after me as implied by Geoff’s post but what about the poor neighbors.

Rob
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Rob wrote:Hi all

In times of pending disaster many people cry out for protection…why do some receive it and others don’t… is it to do with faith or is it to do with destiny. I would like to think some one is looking after me as implied by Geoff’s post but what about the poor neighbors.

Rob
Dear Rob,

One answer to that has been given by Bzutu: "We can do no more for you, than you do for us". God does not run debit balances, apparently. You must be IN CREDIT.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

That's really interesting Geoff, I believe our prayers are definitely answered at times!! :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Geoff wrote:One answer to that has been given by Bzutu: "We can do no more for you, than you do for us". God does not run debit balances, apparently. You must be IN CREDIT.
Hi Geoff,

Definitely good to keep that in mind at all times.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Philip Fong
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Philip Fong »

I have been wondering about the best possible answer for this question too, how does poor people earn their credit? Perhaps they need the help of generous people but I am not talking about salvation. From religious group to charity NGO or this forum, helping each other is the agenda.

Once we know and understand what role we can play to live a life, we can offer assistance to others the same way we receive it. Being lucky may not be as random as we thought and if we spread the luck (love & compassion) we are the saint :) a simple reason is good enough, live to make a difference and give is to receive.
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Phillip,
What a "straight to the heart" post you just wrote! I pray this last sentence will be tattoed (painlessly) on my heart... :happy
"Being lucky may not be as random as we thought and if we spread the luck (love & compassion) we are the saint a simple reason is good enough, live to make a difference and give is to receive."
Thank you! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi Sandy,
I come to learn and offer my opinion to the questions I too have asked myself, bad things do happen to decent people is very hard to accept. That is why I think that life is just a game and we expect to live a lifetime but it can end abruptly or people can suffer throughout their lives, why give is to receive? Well, my boss help the employees and the employees do a good job that benefit the company, as an individual, we can help people around us and hopefully the same manner will spread like a chain reaction.

We can't avoid being intruded by irresponsible people but we can try to make it save, even when bad things happen, we won't be helpless. Some people may say we made up stories like reincarnation and spirit guardian... well, at least we live everyday of our lives for something rather than wasted on the unknown and leave the love and compassion behind.

PS: I am making new friends by telling them my story as their ispiration and my failure is their guide, don't have to be rich & famous to impart useful info. :D
Philip
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Phillip,
There are so many rough stories out there...people who have hit the hardest of times and feel helpless even hopeless that their life can ever change. It is difficult to tell them to please hang in there...when my own belly is full and my home warm and dry. Yet, I sense them and their needs and I acknowledge those celestial guides unseen around me. I tangibly feel their hand on my shoulder or the physical effort they extol occasionally when a problem arises. The gentle suggestions the encouragement and the love that floods every cell of my body at times lifts me towards those realms yet to come...and I have hope...always hope regardless of the worrisome times and experiences. But as I said, it is difficult physically to address the problems of someone on the other side of the world to soothe them in great loss. Yet as I sat here and typed that last sentence I realize we address these things spiritually every day as we send spirit energy. This Love we send to those in need knows no bounds. Does it help? I am convinced of it, but unfortunately, it is one of those things difficult to prove, much like the experience of receiving the prompts without experiencing what it means yourself. I guess I quit trying to prove what is happening to me to others. I accept it wholeheartedly and appreciate the difference it makes for me in my life...the best perhaps comes in the form of a more loving heart... which lets face it, that in itself is worth a truckload of gold. Where love leads is beyond price. :bike:
PS: I am making new friends by telling them my story as their ispiration and my failure is their guide, don't have to be rich & famous to impart useful info.
:cheers: You are a light worker Phillip. And from what I've read in your words...a very convincing one at that. :sunflower:
I suspect others will follow where you lead. ;) :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi Sandy and senior helpers in the physical world,
Perhaps light worker is a suitable role for me but that is not the answer I expect out of the number prompt, I am hoping for materialistic answer :P , when I first read about it elsewhere, I thought to myself that I am the one needed help before I can offer assistance to others. Indeed, I got a twisted arrangement that caused me to forgo two jobs offer and ended up in a job I didn't prepared for.

If people are not prepared to receive the prompt, it simply means they need directions to help themselves and once they found assistance here or elsewhere, they are ready to be a light worker or play other roles they see fit. I prefer realistic approach if the term spiritual does not appeal to them and I once share the same anxiety as they did. Role playing is living a life with meaning since we can't choose to be who we are and must start a life from knowing nothing, how we play this role before game over is definitely a choice.

Help others to help ourselves, therefore, give is to receive” a noble phrase also a marketing strategy I've learned. It would be such ashamed if my game is over before I help others to succeed, by the time I achieve my own goal, I will be too old to get married and have my own children but I can share the joy and burden by taking part in raising my nephews & nieces.

Philip
:bike:
Philip
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Philip,
I am thinking about what is the meaning of spirituality?

It seems spirituality and what we perceive as reality are all entertwined...both working better when both are functioning effectively within the understanding of each individual. How it works and how it happens...I do not know. How does the heart find understanding? I understand how the brain does this but the heart??? Yet I have experienced this intangible event and it has become most relevant for my own reality.
Helping ourselves and others... well, we simply listen to those around us to determine what it is that they need...food, friends, medical care, a ride to the market, a leaky faucet fixed...etc. The physical list goes on and on but at the same time we are addressing the physical in what ever way is appropriate, we are addressing the spiritual sense of things as well. By spiritual sense, I am not talking about what often comes to mind at the mere whisper of that word...the crossed legs, channeled messages, visions etc... In reality, spirituality boils down to one simple thing...it is the essence of love within us, often shared with another, be it a human or celestial. That is spirituality in a "nutshell". All people can share and enjoy it and in the sharing it grows ever more potent and gives back to us as well, healing our own tattered life, finding new avenues and roads to travel. It is not of course a guarantee that everything will be rosey, we will still face many lessons, yet the end result and wisdom gained in these hard efforts are something that will always be ours. Like making it to the top of Mount Everest. You may have lost two toes to frost bite and 1/4 of your body weight but the view at the top is engrained in your very soul...no one can take that away from you...

This is a very noble and thought provoking statement...
“Help others to help ourselves, therefore, give is to receive”
So spot on, true! Is that yours, Phillip? It would make a fabulous board signature don't you think. :D
Love,
Sandy
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi Sandy,
Between the theist and atheist or agnostic, we don't share the same understanding of the word spiritual. It has no meaning to me in the past and thought it is only for God believers, I also don't believe soul exist. If I don't experience the phenomenon and bizarre visions, I will never find out what it is and wouldn't care.

You can see the pattern that people will try to ignore these signs and may take a long time to finally give in, my friend took me to a gem therapist knowing I don't believe in those things, she said something for me to ponder and if I look at it indirectly, it does make some sense but I can't think clear when I am in dilemma.

I need solution to the problem and the problem is reality obstacles because many of us don't have enough savings for disaster or a contingency plan that provide cushion if we lost our source of income. Until recently, I found a way to create jobs for myself and the preparations I can do to avoid ever need to look for a job again. Sounds fantastic isn't it? If I have not gone through the ordeal, I will never know what is the problem and how to create solutions to solve it. Know when to give up to survive another day and do it another time. Some scholars gave the wrong message like “persistence is a success factor” because all those who succeeded share the same characteristics.

Persistence in doing the wrong thing is the ailing factor, I diverted my attention from production skill to marketing and realized this fact: “Help others to help ourselves and give is to receive” commerce is only money changing hands, the last person receive the least. Yes, I wrote it in my proposal about micro marketing, doing the things others would not to earn a job working at home. :D I create my own work schedule and receive monthly salary by showing what I have done for the company.

The slogan is intended for marketing, wouldn't it sounds a bit materialistic for the board? Like help to gain? :lol:
Philip
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You see I am reading the slogan differently, sort of in the same light as some of us have recently been talking about in discussing energy healing. I guess it can also stand true the way I am sensing it for helping someone in the material sense as well.
“Help others to help ourselves, therefore, give is to receive”
When you help someone else you do get benefits. First and most obvious, a good feeling to have made someone's life a little better etc.. and in a spiritual sense, something hard to describe...As you do this a strange kind of gem grows within... In each case the person helping benefits in an improvement physically, mentally and spiritually. What those improvements are once again are most noticed by the individual and the outward movement of these benefits continues to ripple to others..
Of course, if you are solely helping others just to help yourself..hmmm.... I see what you mean... maybe not the best of motivations, huh? :lol: and maybe not the best of slogans in that light. :oops:
Love,
Sandy
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

It's like a double edged sword depending on who use it, the marketing rationale is give something useful to the people for their attention and turn them into customer, scam can also offer false info to fool potential victim. This board is clean and neutral, that itself is a message. 8)

Philip
:bike:
Philip