How do any of us really know?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: How do any of us really know?

Post by Sandy »

Dear Phillip,

Your English, I believe, is far better then mine. :thumright: I give you a huge "pat on the back" not just for your brilliant use of the English language but for the down to earth wisdom and the feelings and energy behind your posts.

When I first came here this place was crawling with trolls. Oh my, a whole host of us would bounce to the defence of the collective in a heartbeat, with each of us saying in our own words nearly the same thing, yet, making little difference to the directed recipient. I couldn't understand it...when we all seemed to be making so much sense. :lol: I am learning that we all ingest happenings, information and situations differently, forming our own rationality, our own offenses, defences and even our own preferences. Much like eating, we choose those things which appeal to us and our tastes, often a product of our environment. I am wondering as I have been observing for some time so many wonderful people coming to our board, all tweaking their own truth...all loving ...all so sure that their truth is the "Real Truth" with a capital "T." I am thinking that because this universe is so amazingly complex... the being who ultimately set the "physical world" in motion, providing the necessary ingredients to make stars that grow nebulae, and planets and systems which eventually sustain life...well, this being must have many a plan in this regard as well, how to introduce Him/Herself to each and every child of the universe. It would make sense in a funny kind of way for a Being who is Love in the ultimate sense and values Love much more than we do mere gold...well, it makes sense that this being would meet us where we are and in a way we can accept. Can that be why everyone is so adamant about their experience with this Infinite being...Each of us saying "But I know God!" ??? and some saying from their own experiences..."But there is No God!" Yes, I suppose at any rate we are learning and moving our own self closer to "something Infinite." The baby steps are all different. Sometimes we land head first into the coffee table and as we sit there on the floor with a bump and a sore head, perhaps that is a good thing because it makes us pause and think a little about what is important to us, where we want to go next, learning from what we have already experienced. It is our individual essence in response to the Love energy around us that lights the flame inside...not someone else's. One reason, perhaps, that by allowing ourselves to listen and respond to our "Pilot Light within" in the manner that we perceive, hear and feel It, this will allow us to continue to grow throughout eternity in this realm and in the realm death's door reveals. It is truly the quiet “listening within for and to the "voices of Eternity" that is so important in my humble opinion. That is how we get to know anybody...by listening to what they are all about...sensing and feeling their own personality and essence. So it makes sense that this would be doubly important as we try to make our own way toward Ultimate Truth.
Okay I’m rattling on again! :oops: (You guys probably wouldn't know me if I didn't, eh? :lol: )
Only we know what has happen and the reason is to make us aware that we can make a difference, not in those events beyond our capabilities but take part in a noble course and I spent some time reading other websites before stumble on this one and I found "friends and families". :kiss:
I am so pleased that you found us and that you decided to stay, Philip. You are very much, my brother as you share your own individual light with us and with those around you. :kiss:
Yep, this smiley suites you! :bike:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

I participate to offer my opinion and that is how I improve my English, I hope to help others to help myself. :) a rational I discovered where efforts has dual purpose. Many things we do are not efficient, make one use once and continue to make the same mistakes others have because failed story is not pleasant to hear, people rather worship the rich and famous.

Trolls Ha ha... I like them because they challenge my thoughts and invoke my intelligence. Image

Philip
:bike: :bike: :bike:
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Hi all,

Just gotta put in my 2 cents worth on this old thread. The question I believe, was "How do we really know?"

Unlike a lot of us I had never seen 1111 before. And then my wife of 11 days (we were married on Halloween) died on 11-11-11. We had been together for exactly 111 days when this happened. That day, as I left her apartment, the last thing I noticed on my way out the door (we were in the process of moving her in with me) was the Bose WaveRadio was displaying 11:11. Three minutes later I was at the gas station and before I could get out of the car another vehicle pulled up in front of me. My eyes were drawn to the license plate which had 3 letters followed by...you guessed it, 111. The odds of seeing 111 on a license plate are at least 1:1000, since there are 1000 combinations of three digits. I have no idea what the odds of seeing 111 three minutes after seeing 11:11 on 11-11-11 are, but I know it is beyond chance.

So, a couple of days later when I googled "11" and was led to this website there was no doubt in my mind. I was a believer. For all of these 11's to occur in this way on the day of her passing was no accident.

I have had a couple of other significant prompts. The midwayers know that I tend to blow off the first notice of 1111. That's what happened several months later as I was watching TV and turned around for the first time that evening to look at the time and it said 11:11. I shrugged it off. But the second time, and I repeat: the second time I turned around to look at the clock and it said 1:11 it really got my attention. Coincidence? Sure it was. And the sky ain't blue either.

Love,
John :kiss:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

John, that is an amazing story. It's really something to hear how this began for you, after having already come to know you through your thoughtful posts. What a remarkable occurrence. I know what you mean about how the Midwayers know you'll dismiss the first occurrence, they really are so sensitive to our particular sensitivities or, frankly, in my case, stubbornness. They manage to find a way to 'get through' to the thickest of skulls!!!!

So, you turned around and saw the clock behind you was 11:11 -- and then you turned around again later and it was also 11:11?!?! That is really something. I saw just the other day, reviewing George's FAQ section, how he said they might even tinker with what a clock or a license plate "Really says." I have pondered that quite a bit myself. You are passing a car you don't know -- you don't know the driver -- what is it to you, if you see the license plate different from what it really says? You aren't a cop pulling someone over to arrest them, so it is of no significance to you what the Dept. of Motor Vehicles thinks the license plate "Really says." So why not show you a different plate? For those of us who'd freak out if we saw a Midwayer in person -- tinkering with a license plate is a lot less scary. Or tinkering with a clock!! We'd never even know the difference, eh?

I had something happen to me yesterday that definitely fell into the 'you are stubborn and we know that about you' category. I have my gems laid out on the floor in an energy matrix for when I send out energy healing. One of the gems was strangely set, which I hadn't done to it; it was in the wrong place. I was thinking to myself "Did they move it?" I don't have a cat or a dog! Just then exactly as I had that thought, a tiki doll I have on the bookshelf fell on top of my head. For no reason. Even that I found a way to second-guess! LOL! "Oh it might have been leaning a bit."

A couple hours later we heard a crash somewhere in the house and cautiously explored. The bread had fallen to the floor in the kitchen. My boyfriend said "Why would a loaf of bread just fall?"

Oh, yes, why indeed?!?!? :lol: And the sky ain't blue either! :lol: :bana:

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome story! It is comforting to think you were given these signs at such a sad time. I continue to remember you and your wife and loved ones in the energy healing. Peace John -- Michele :kiss:
:loves :sunflower: :love
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Michele,
No, the clock didn't say 11:11 both times. The first time it was 11:11 and when I turned around the second time that night to see the time it was 1:11. The odds of seeing 11:11 followed by 1:11 when you only looked at the clock twice are astronomical.

There is a lot more to my story. My wife was my high school sweetheart. We went steady for 4 years and hadn't seen or heard from each other for 38 years, until I got an email from Facebook on July 11 saying she wanted to be friends. I didn't see that email until the next day, July 12. I told her I would be her friend on Facebook and asked her to call me. We talked on the phone that day for 9 hours straight (no BS- this is true). I knew before I even saw her. I could tell on the phone, that we would be married. From July 12 it is 111 days to Halloween when we got married. The way that all of these 11's lined up physically in my life tells me that all of this was pre-arranged before we were born. I know now that she was destined to go on 11-11-11 and that that day was arranged to be my turning point as well. I have learned from the books I've read that souls quite commonly (if not always) arrange the events that will happen in their lives. There is nothing that happens to us that is chance. It is already in the cards before we are even born.

I was devastated when I lost Laurie after only having 4 months together. During the course of the next 6 months I wrote down our entire story because it is unusual and it was a way for me to keep her in my mind, I think. Plus, I wanted to have it all down so I'd never be able to forget any of it. Turns out my wife was "psychic" and in my story I describe a couple of events that sound incredible, the kind of thing that only the people on this board seem to understand. One of the events happened while she was alive and the other happened after she was "dead".

I know I am high-jacking this thread, but my excuse is the original post is over a year old and had pretty much died anyway, no pun intended. I am pasting in the first part of my love story below. If there is any interest I will put the whole story in another thread.

PART ONE: THE BEGINNING
It was in the fall. A dance. The Southeastern Washington fairgrounds in Walla
Walla. A crowd of people outside a door waiting to be ushered in. There she was.
The most beautiful creature I had ever laid my eyes on. I knew she was special. I
don't know how this is possible, but I loved her the instant I saw her. Sweet,
innocent face, big beautiful doe eyes, long chestnut brown hair cascading down in
waves to below her shoulders. She was snuggled up in a fur coat and I was drawn
to her like steel to a magnet. I approached her and quickly, gently placed my arm
around her shoulders. In my most polite tone I asked "Will you go to the dance
with me"? Picture this now, I am a big guy with long hair. I did not look like part
of polite society. "Whaaaat?", came her reply. "Why should I? I don't even know
you"! "Because I love you" I said matter-of-factly. She protested a little, but
agreed to go to the dance with me. After a time we left the dance to go see the
fair. We ran into her parents, whom she had arrived with initially. Laurie
introduced me and her parents seemed to love me. At the end of the night the
parents took us home, dropping me at my house first. Laurie got out of the car
and we walked to the porch together. I asked her if she would go steady with me
and be my girl. She said she would. I pulled the ring which I always wore off of
my finger and asked her if she would wear it. She took it, and although it was
about 6 sizes too big for her tiny fingers, she wrapped a lot of tape on it and
always wore it. It was a sterling silver band with a black onyx set in the center
that had been hand-made by a convict at the Washington State Penitentiary in
Walla Walla. She told me later she does not know what made her go to the dance
by herself. That was something she said she would NEVER do under any
circumstances, let alone spend an evening with a boy she didn't know. Thus
began a love which spanned more than four decades and endured across lifetimes
of living apart and even being married to other people. The year was 1970.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Please continue! I feel at a loss as far as what is going to happen next!

Oh John, such a bittersweet story. I am so relieved to hear your perspective, as far as everything happening for a reason. Just so beautiful and touching in all ways . . . I will eagerly look forward to you continuing this incredible story about you and Laurie. Such a romantic tale.

I see you posted this at 11:11 my local time. ;) And I noticed Sandy's post, a couple above yours, was also posted at 11:11. The Midwayers and Celestials are with us . . .

:sunflower: Peace and thank you so much for sharing this remarkable story with us. Do continue!!! :love
:loves With love & gratitude, Michele
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Michele,
Yep, yer right. The 11's are definitely doin' it again to us! :!:
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

JohnA love story, part two please...

I don't have anyone to relate to these numbers prompts except there was a radio DJ who posted a photo of his studio clock of 01:11:11.
( image moved )

The only physical thing happen is my road accident which got my full attention to search for its meaning and led to here, I think it is not entirely prearranged before birth but adjusted years ahead of our time because I compared what happen before and after, my logic does not accept puppet like living otherwise we don't need interference from the celestial dimension.

Philip
:bike:
Philip
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear John,
I don't think I will ever forget you and your wife and this beautiful love story as my birthday falls on July 11th and my grandmother's October 31st. Please do continue and in a special place of its own so everybody can see it, read it and be moved.
My heart seems three sizes bigger today as I read your words and touching tribute to the love of your life.
We are so blessed by this sharing. Thank you, dear man! :kiss:
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Hi Philip,
It's been a while, eh? The idea is not that we are living puppet-like lives. Actually, the idea is a VERY hard one to grasp and I have trouble with it as well. It is so hard because we have created the concept of "time". We are told continually by all of the celestials that time is an illusion. Time does not exist. This means that any thing that can exist already exists, and everything that will ever occur has already occurred. Personally, I have more than just "trouble" with this idea. I just come up against a wall when trying to understand. Even so, all outcomes are not pre-ordained. We have free will. I have learned that things do not always go as planned when we incarnate on this earth. There are many instances when help is needed from the "other side". For instance, times in our lives when we might get really close to dying by having a fatal accident, but we didn't die, such as you on you motorbike. I had an experience like that many years ago. I should have died. I won't get into that here other than to say that at that time the laws of physics and gravity as we know them were defied and I did not die. Apparently it was not my time to go yet. I don't know if I explained this effectively, or not. Thank-you so much for taking the time to express an interest in my little love story. I am touched Philip.

Hi Sandy!
That is amazing about those birthdays and how they line up with some of the major events in my life! You are the loving soul who is always so full of encouragement, and I needed some. My brother didn't like my story. He kind of feels it's putting my heart out on my sleeve for the whole world to see, and he would never do that! Maybe I should have told him I guess that when Laurie passed my heart could not contain itself and it needed a place to go!

Thanks to my beautiful friends here at the board. I have been given a little confidence. When I started writing the story it was originally posted on Facebook. I had signed up on FB, but did not have anything at all on my page. Then Laurie & I were miraculously reunited and 4 months later when she passed I was compelled to write out the story. It took me 8 months to get it down in 7 chapters, and my FB page ended up being a tribute to Laurie, with lots of photos. I wanted all of my friends at Facebook (these would be people I had gone to high school with and had known for 40 years, people who knew Laurie & myself and would remember us dating in school) to know that we finally had been married. I wanted the whole world to know and it was very satisfying to me to be posting it on the world wide web! And I still feel that way, so tomorrow I will post Part 1 and Part 2 in the misc forum of this board. And after all, the story IS very much an 1111 phenomena.

Peace :kiss:
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

John,
Yes, time is an illusion only relevant to the physical reality and I understand that it can be short even if one were to live till old age. Your short duration with your wife can be as long as you live by keeping her memory alive (they live in our mind) like children can have imaginary friends and the photos allow more people who know the two of you to remember her, there is no reason why it should be kept private, good to know we have people to talk to, I live alone and laugh alone watching funny videos.

These are the stories that fit the topic "How do any of us really know?" Which is why I think the answer is in our experience, no psychic needed. :lol:
Philip
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Thanks for that thought Philip. I know that keeping her memory alive is one of the reasons I spent 8 months writing out our story. I have lived alone for years and did not laugh a lot. Now I laugh many times every single day and it feels great. Why do I laugh every single day? Well, when Laurie passed I automatically inherited her 2 year old cat Bob. He makes me laugh all the time. I hadn't even thought about taking on the responsibility of another pet, but it was thrust upon me. I love animals and there was no way I'd take him back to the shelter from which he came. No way. Now I wouldn't want to be without him. So of course he is pampered. In this house Bob has the right of way at ALL times. He knows he can sleep in the middle of the hall or run in front of me getting in my way when he's hungry without being stepped on or scolded. He has his king-size litterbox that is cleaned at least once every 12 hours (true story). He has his 2 window perches and his 5 "beds". He has his clean dish to eat out of at each meal and his fresh bowl of water each day. He gets his fresh raw meat and cat vitamin. Let's see, he gets to go outside my apt every day and explore under my close supervision at 5AM before the other tenants wake up. Let's see... he gets brushed every single day. He has gotten very talkative since I've had him. I wonder if that's because I talk to him all the time like he's a person, and when he talks to me I don't ever ignore him. Oh, one more thing. Since I portion out his highly perishable food at mealtimes I consider it discourteous to eat in front of him without giving him something as well. I'm starting to sound weird. It must be time to get off the computer for a while! Take care friend,
John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:) Not weird at all, John, cats have a way of doing that to a person. I think they will rule the world someday! ;) :lol:
You are a good man, taking such good care of Bob! :sunflower:... and there's another synchronicity with us...my son's cat is named Bob as well. :shock:
Love,
Sandy
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Too much Sandy! :hithere I like getting your 2 cent worth!
Peace,
john