New to board

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
butchir
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

New to board

Post by butchir »

Hi all

Newbie here.

Over the last month I started seeing 11:11 on clocks at work or at home in bed (about 4 times over last 3 weeks), this lead me to this site and reading up on the whole phenomena.

My story is as follows -

I am 32yo guy. My mother passed away due to cancer when I was 2 and I was brought up by Dad and step-mum (dad remarried when I was 4 so I always called my step-mum - mum as she was to myself and my sister). I have never been a spiritual person as I always had a sense of anger towards god for taking my mum away before I got a chance to know her (I have no memories of her only stories told by others).

My spirituality changed when I met my wife as she is very spiritual as she has visits with a psychic and been told about spirit guides etc from these readings. We met by chance in my local bar one night and had an instint attraction and felt comfortable with each other. (we have since been told we have know each other previously and we are soulmates) We both lived in different cities but something meant us to meet there and then as we both had other plans that night but changed them only a few hours previously to go to that bar.

We met 5 and a half years ago and got engaged within 2 and married the following year.

Last year everything changed for us, my wife found out she was pregnant, however after 7 weeks in december we lost our baby. It hit us hard and again I felt great loss of not getting to know someone that meant so much to me. After this loss I have been doing a lot of thinking and contemplating where my life is going and asking for direction from my birth mum. Especially within work as I have been feeling restless and having had a couple of interviews, not getting anywhere.

That was my story up until I started getting the 11:11 a couple of weeks ago, it seems to have stopped since I started to acknowledge them. I tell them I am listening but not received anything further as yet.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New to board

Post by Geoff »

Dear Butchir,

Welcome. I am very sorry to hear about your loss during pregnancy. Theses things are truly very tough.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Butchir,
It is good to read about your life as we begin to get to know you and you us. My heart goes out to you with the losses you have experienced. It sounds as though you have been blessed with a wonderful partner and I pray that both your lives will be filled with good things to come.
For me, it took awhile before I heard /felt the quiet voices of the ones giving the prompts. I found myself filled with a lot of life clutter within that I needed to work through... and still am working through in some instances. The messages lift as do the presence in my life of a vast number of beings who care about me and all of humanity but the greatest gift is really found simply in the beautiful energy while in those quiet moments of stillness, a peace that settles in your bones and helps with all that life throws at us. I say helps because it can be a difficult world.

It is nice to meet you butchir. Welcome to our 11:11 forums. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Thanks Geoff and Sandy

I have been reading more on the site and noticed a part in FAQ that the signals may not be for me but a notification to help nurture a special child.

I didn't put this in my original post but we recently found out my wife is pregnant again by almost 10 weeks which is a blessing for us both. With me seeing the 11:11 I have been reading the FAQ on this site and wondered if this is all linked as we have a due date of 22/2/12 for our baby. Could it be that these signs are not for me but to notify me that our child will be special?

I liked to think its all linked as 222 (22/2) is planted ideas begin to grow!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear butchir,
That is wonderful news! Congratulations. :sunflower: Your little one is just a week behind my first grandchild who is now 12 weeks along. I believe all babies are special but your future little one has infinite possibilities all wrapped up in his or her tiny frame. Many children born during this time, often called the Correcting Time, are gifted in many ways enabling them with caring nurturing to progress not only themselves in amazing ways but the world along with them. Being a supportive loving parent can open many doors and provide a steady foundation for his/her future. So yes, you may very well be prompted for this precious little one. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hello Butchir!

Welcome to the board and CONGRATS! I am praying for you, your wife and your little one on the way!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

We went for our 12 week scan and lost this baby also.

My wife was in tears last night in bed and the time on the clock was 11:11. I left the room, went to the kitchen and shouted that asking where is our love and support when the woman I love is crying after we have had 2 babies taken away from us!
sammy

Post by sammy »

Oh, I am SO sorry for this second loss...how crushing! I pray you and your wife are surrounded by love and comfort and that you are able to make peace with your losses.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
KizzleKat
Old Friend

Post by KizzleKat »

I am so sorry, Birchir, for your and your wife's double loss. I don't think there are words out there to convey the sadness and anger and confusion you two are experiencing, which is totally understandable. If even in a minute measure, I hope you find solace among your family and friends and are able to move through your period of grief timely.

Sharon
The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

butchir wrote:We went for our 12 week scan and lost this baby also.

My wife was in tears last night in bed and the time on the clock was 11:11. I left the room, went to the kitchen and shouted that asking where is our love and support when the woman I love is crying after we have had 2 babies taken away from us!
Dear butchir,

I am very sorry to hear, but this will be a long and sad period for you two. You can be 100% sure all your angels are doing what they can to help. No one took these babies away. The universe does not work like that. Sadly however, they have not come to term. In a future situation you would be most welcome, (and advised) to get our remote healers to work on the baby, as soon as your wife knows she is pregnant. We can't guarantee anything, but we sure can try.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Butchir,
I am so sorry that you and your wife have experienced another agonizing loss. I can't begin to understand why this happened or for that matter why any disasters oocur leaving their painful marks on our heart and souls as we live our lives.
I pray for comfort and healing for you both during this time of grief.
With Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Dear Butchir

I can't begin to know how you and your wife are feeling after such a devastating loss. I'm sending my Love and deep caring to you both!! :( lilly xx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Hi all

Thanks for all the support and messages. We are getting back to as normal as can be expected at this time.

I am still seeing 11:11 but noticed a few 12:34 recently.

Guess after everything that has happened the signs have been a comfort.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:loves Butchir,

12:34 means your progressing forward on your journey, your working through these losses and finding comfort with our celestial friends. I always take a good look at what I just thought or what I did when I see prompts and its my subliminal way of knowing what their saying to me. Many times I've called upon midwayers and they came very promptly to let me know they are near me. I'm an old and I have many belief systems to unfold and put away I'm learning to think outside of the box. I wish you both well and hope your dream of becoming parent's comes true for you.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Butchir, I was thinking about you and your dear wife just the other day. It is good to hear that you are both okay and working towards moving forwards with life despite everything that has happened. It touches my heart somehow as I read your post... I can't put it into words as I sit here...but the human spirit it is an incredible thing. I look at the glimpse of life you have provided and the glimpses of life others like our memawlaura have given. Did you know it will soon be a year since she had a most horrendous and debilitating accident and yet here she is smiling at life? I love you guys...and thank you for the brave "gifts" that you share with us as we gather around the internet table. Helps me get over my own scrapes and bumps a little easier.
Hugs,
"Mushy ole Me" :roll:
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:love Sandy,
You are just as brave and courageous and I love you how you share with us.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Guess this goes by what I have been reading here and via the mailing list. We are all lights, like candles flickering light and when we are around others if we glowing bright we give warmth to others.

I have also been looking at deja vu. This is something I have experienced often from a young age, just beginning to look at it further now. Is there any further info on this?
sammy

Post by sammy »

I am pretty sure there was a fairly recent post in "messages from Celestial Teachers" - I did a quick search, but apparently de ja vu is "too common of a term" for it to find. I'll do some digging over the weekend and see if I can find it. (I recall it had a good explanation, but not sure what the explanation was...it MIGHT have said that your TA has been assigned to another human previously...but I could be WAY off base with that).

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
sammy

Post by sammy »

OH! FOUND IT!

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19534 (it's part 2...wonder where part 1 is?)...OH! I must be blind...it was right before part 2... http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19529 :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Thanks Sammy, I have read these via the mailings emails and makes me want to find out more.

I was discussing this site with my wife on Sunday in the car, we were discussing spirituality as she had a planned meeting with her psychic that her family visits cancel due to health issues as her psychic has continuing issues. We had our little 2 yr old nephew stay with us over the weekend which was a joy filled weekend but highlighted what is missing from our lives. Especially in the car on Sunday when he said he loved me as we were taking him home.

Anyway that Sunday night I had a vivid dream that I was in a shop with my family and all round the walls were wind chimes. One chime kept moving and I kept telling everyone that it was my mum, she is with us but we can't see her. I asked her to do it again to prove it and this chime moved from the wall.

My wife thinks it could have been my sub-conscious because of everything we had discussed that day, perhaps it was but even if it was I am taking the message that even if we cannot see them they still are with us.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear butchir,
Dreams are very mysterious occurances. Some people do believe they originate in the subconcious from our own thoughts and activities while others believe they can be messages passed on to us from higher beings.. perhaps our God Within and our Angels. Sometimes our own mind interfers with this dream circuit and the message can be distorted and confused. But it sounds like you go a pretty clear indication that your dear Mom is active in your life in a sense...caring, loving, patting you on the back in a gentle hands off kind of way. It was a beautiful dream. :happy
The sounds of a tinkling wind chime in the back ground of life... can always be heard.
:loves
Sandy
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Hi all

Put a request in for help for my wife on other board. Things are not so good at the moment as my wife is struggling with her emotions at the moment.

Was at the gym the other night and seemed to have prompt after prompt. The time on the machines were either counting up or down in time and I glanced at them 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 & 5:55.

Anyway been asking for help for Lynsey when I have a moment of quiet time and looking at buying the CD to help us relax and boost our inner energy.

Ian (bout time I gave my name)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ian,
I had a day like that last year I kept seeing tthe series of numbers as you described one after the other while we were out shopping. At one point as we walked into the shops I saw three cars with 333, 444, 555 all within a glance of each other. You know, yesterday and into today as well, I have been getting the 44's. My Angels are making thier precense known for some reason.
You and Lynsey hang in there... Love is surrounding you and more is coming from far away.
Love,
Sandy
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Hi All

Had a strange experience last night. I was just drifting asleep when I felt someone prod me on my left shoulder blade, I was laying on my right side with my back to the edge of the bed, as if someone was saying "excuse me but we are here."

I have had the falling sensation before but this was something completely new.

Ian
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ian, I have experienced something similar. Sometimes when I am at my desk typing I feel a presence and what feels like a hand resting on my shoulder. It always makes me feel good knowing they are with me.
Love,
Sandy