New to board

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
butchir
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New to board

Post by butchir »

Right, had a couple of mad days seems to be any clock I look at is :22, :34 or :44 whether it is at work, on the gym equipment or at home.

We are currently looking into a property deal which would allow us to get onto the property ladder and cost us less than our rent at the moment. I have also been pushing for changes in work (my boss was told about a meeting I had with another dept head, annoyed but might have helped my cause).

On track2 of the AC at the moment.

I am hoping it is all linked and hopefully the next 12 months are better than the previous.

Lynsey is doing ok, has up and down days to be expected but I am hoping we both have a better 2.012!

Ian
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello my friend,

I sure know about those ups and downs of life... :)
Hoping your property deal comes through and you and Lynsey can find a place of your own where you can drill as many holes in the wall, hang as many pictures on the wall and have all the dogs and cats you could ever wish for! :lol: Actually though I am not really complaining about renting even though it sounds like it. We are blessed with the nicest of landlords. Just yesterday he surprised us with a vanity for our bathroom all because the one presently in there showed a little wear and tear. :scratch:

I have been thinking of Lynsey and was prompted to pray for her the day before yesterday and yesterday too (but the circumstance with that 10:10 time prompt was most disconcerting. :( )
I am praying the next year brings with it much happiness for the two of you! :sunflower: For all my 11:11 family!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

:hithere

Well things are starting to look up for us. We got accepted to be offered a property, after a meeting at the Bank we managed to refinance and pay less in the month(it is over longer at moment but can pay back more in future to pay it back quicker). We are going to view the properties tomorrow and hopefully reserve one, then we have meeting on weds with mortgage advisor to get ball rolling.

:bana:

Still getting loads of :22,:34 & :44. Yesterday after meeting at Bank was sitting at home doing work and got 12:34!!!! As at home said big thank you to the guys....sure they heard.

Lynsey had a coffee yesterday with her councillor after 3 weeks since the end of her programme and she commented in the change in Lynsey. Gave us a candle each for our babies.

We both feel like we are going into a very good place together. We both said it is as if the last 12 months have tested us and we came through all the heartache closer and stronger both individually and together.

Lynsey had her help and I had mine with you guys here....love you guys!

Ian
Family

Post by 555 »

Hi Lan,
I am sorry for your loss, and I am glad that you and your wife are overcoming this sad experience in your life. My first wife and I also lost our first child in similar situation. It was very frustating, but hey, God blessed us aftwards with 3 beautiful and lovely children of our own and one equally lovely adopted son! The same might happen to you two. Keep always hope. Tender your hearts and know that we live in a very friendly universe, governed by our most loved Creator Son Christ Michael.
Now, Sammy, do you think that de ja vu experiences, are just feelings that you experienced (or will experience) an event? I have had visions that happened to become real experiences afterwards. Is that de ja vu? Usually these dreams or visions come with a strong feeling that they are about the future. There was one that was related with my desire to study in Denmark. I was wandering around an eroupean style edifice, like an old school. But as years have passed and my desire of going to Denmark has not materialised, I wonder if it was about other event, one that I might experience in the Mansions, because we surely go to school there. Now, I also wonder that because in this dream/vision,there appeared old friends e family members that hardly could be reunited in my experience here in Urantia. I have a strong futurity feeling about this dream... Well, only time will say... Let me go and meditate a little, I hope I can envisage some work for me in the next days....
Love, Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jose,

I have recently become aware of "the sleep state", and am in the middle of putting together such info on the subject as I can marshall. However there certainly are situations where we have experienced something in the next realm, during the sleep state, and recalled it vaguely. I have of recent times recalled "lecturing" or addressing people, on waking, and suspect that is the cause. My research so far is summarised here: The Sleep State

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yeah! Congratulations Ian! I am so happy for you and Lynsey. :sunflower:... Hoping you find the perfect property tomorrow.
Please let us know how it goes. :D :finger:

It is good to hear that Lynsey is feeling better.. You both, (Lynsey whether she knows it or not.. ;) ) have quickly and easily become a member of our extended family... We love you too!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Hey Jose

I think there is a real difference between deja vu and a premonition. I have experienced both, deja vu for me is having a feeling of familiarity in a moment. Like you have seen that moment before and know what's coming next. The premonition I had came from a dream a few weeks before the actual event. It played out exactly as my dream, I was in the exact place looking at everything that was in my dream.

It has been a year since we lost our 1st baby. Lynsey was talking about something she read, a theory, that you are meant to have the spirit given to you as a child and it will wait until it can be born in life. Like Geoff said it didn't come to term, not because of any outside force but because of flaws with human bodies or genetics.

Thanks Sandy. We put our name against a great apartment, just need to get the ok on mortgage so we sat yesterday asking all our loved ones in spirit to whisper in the banks ear.

Ian
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

butchir wrote: Lynsey was talking about something she read, a theory, that you are meant to have the spirit given to you as a child and it will wait until it can be born in life.
Dear Ian,

There are two separate possibilities here, because a foetus only gets the soul at such time as the soul believes the foetus will sustain life. That time can vary greatly, so its impossible to know but a common time is four months, and also the "quickening" or noticing of activity in the womb, often parallels incarnation. As best I know (do we really?) the soul does not have any ability to choose it's parents, their life, location or material condition. (If it were otherwise, who would choose to incarnate in Africa, with its incredibly low life expectancy of children? I gather 4000 children die in Africa every single day.)

Not so however with the Indwelling Spirit, also called the Thought Adjuster. The TA is a fragment of God, and is associated with each new incarnation of a soul, even though it only takes up "residence" when the child has its first moral thought. That is typically around seven years, but again varies. Now the TA certainly checks out the family, and would know all that can be known about the parents, and possibly (I am guessing here) might well research even the generations before. I do know of two people who actually "saw" a TA come take a look, in very early pregnancy. One is George, who knew he was seeing a TA, the other is a good friend who is convinced she saw the soul of her foetus arrive, but I am equally sure we cannot see souls before incarnation, but some rare folks can perceive TAs. And yes it was on an inspection tour.

Good luck with the mortgage. I am thinking these could start to be in short supply.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Family

Post by 555 »

Dear Ian,
Following the Urantia Book teaching, it seems that until the arrival of the Adjuster in the human mind, there exists the "morontial potentials" for a soul be deveolped, which basically depends on a faith-decision by the individual. When such a decision is taken, then the Adjusters and the human mind give "birth" to the soul, which is of a morontial nature. I call these "morontial potentials" from which the soul is developed by the Adjuster and indweller as the "soul seeds". Below, see my commenary on a U.B. passage where I discuss briefly this issue:
The U.B says:
""From the heights of eternal glory the divine Spirit descends, by a long series of steps, to meet you as you are and where you are and then, in the partnership of faith, lovingly to embrace the soul of mortal origin and to embark on the sure and certain retracement of those steps of condescension, never stopping until the evolutionary soul is safely exalted to the very heights of bliss from which the divine Spirit originally sallied forth on this mission of mercy and ministry." (380.4) 34:6.3

Commentary: The expression “to embrace the soul of mortal origin” should be taken in its wide sense, perhaps not assuming that the “soul fully exists previously to the arrival of the Adjusters – a thought easily inferred from several records. The U.B. asserts that the soul is a morontia reality which origin is due to the conjoint work of human mind and the Adjuster: The U.B. says: “(1218.2) 111:2.4 There are three and not two factors in the evolutionary creation of such an immortal soul. These three antecedents of the morontia human soul are: 1. The human mind and all cosmic influences antecedent thereto and impinging thereon. 2. The divine spirit indwelling this human mind and all potentials inherent in such a fragment of absolute spirituality together with all associated spiritual influences and factors in human life.3. The relationship between material mind and divine spirit, which connotes a value and carries a meaning not found in either of the contributing factors to such an association. The reality of this unique relationship is neither material nor spiritual but morontial. It is the soul. Paper 111:2.4-7.”
It seems that before the arrival of the Adjuster there is a "spiritual seed" (potential) in man that needs the presence of the Adjuster to fully develop to soul status. Here, soul might not refer to the personality per se, since it is “of mortal origin” and the personality, we know, proceed from the Universal Father.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

All

Little request from Sandy and thought I would repost the image of our little one that was lost in the server change.

Was measured at the time as 66mm & 13 weeks old. Due 15th August. We are due another scan within the next 2 weeks so will hopefully have a more up-to-date image to share.

As previously mentioned we were looking at a new property and have now moved in. I am sharing a couple of images of the views we have.

I am enjoying having a Sunny Saturday or Sunday morning, sitting on our sofa watching the sail boats on the water just drift along, so peaceful.

With the move of property I have been out-the-loop of the site so just catching up with everything that has gone on, I think our friends have known this also as I have not had as many prompts as before but now I am more settled I had some of my regular :34's, a 4:44 and some :22's recently so feel much better, just looking to catch up on some relaxing and will get the AC to help me with this.

Ian
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Ian,
You are just what the doc ordered. As I scan your photos...(Thanks so much for reposting your little one :D ) ...and look at the views from your new home I am reminded of what is beautiful and good in life. I mean Wow! Who could have troubles while staing out at that fabulous expanse!
I am so happy for you and Lynsey that I could just burst! :bana:
So with that, I'm looking forward to the new photo in a couple weeks. (I can't get enough of babies right now :mrgreen: )
Love,
Sandy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Yeah all the very best to you and your family! :sunflower: :D

Jack :pig:
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

So we go for our latest scan and the little wriggler is lying there all peaceful with its hands clasped in prayer :baby

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh my! Look at that little :baby angel! :kiss:
How precious! :sunflower:
((((((HUGS)))))))
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

IAN!

I can't tell you the goose bumps and happy vibes that pummel me when I look at this lovely little angel!

THANK YOU for sharing!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Picture to follow but just a quick note to say baby girl Evie was born Sun 19/08/12 at 04:05 weighing 7lb 15oz.

Mum and baby picked up an infection so were in hospital for a couple of days to recover but both are home now safe, sound and doing well.

Thank you everyone who help make sure our little miracle package was delivered.

Ian
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((((IAN))))))))) (((((((((((Lynsey))))))))) (((((((((((Evie)))))))))))
My night just keeps getting better! :sunflower: Last night I was staring at Lynsey's name on my computer screen and thinking...(and I admit even worrying) that "we haven't heard any news and I knew it was past time for the baby's arrival. Thank you, dear man, for sharing the best news in the world with all of us! :bana:

I cannot wait to see the picture and so relieved all is well. Babies sure do change things don't they, but in such a wonderful way! :baby

God bless all of you!
:loves
Sandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Butchir,

Have added you and your wife and your new little one (and all loved ones) to my healing intentions for others. Congratulations! And thank you for sharing your story. May you find peace and a sense of family here! We are so grateful you joined our group!

With love and gratitude,
Michele :sunflower: :kiss: