11:11 and the Sun

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 and the Sun

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shaku,
Well, I'm not an elder (29 years young :mrgreen: ) and don't know a thing about this but, it's funny you should mention this because we just saw a blip about solar flares on a documentary last week. Seems like it spoke of a time, can't remember now when that was, when the sun's solar flare activity was so great that the auroa boriallis was seen in lower US and Mexico. Well don't quote me on this because it went in one ear and out the other...but it was surprising the areas that were seeing the Aurora Borealis. I have never seen it even though it dipped just above my home in Ohio 7 or 8 years ago. They said it didn't disrupt life then because electriciy hadn't been invented yet and so the world was not dependent. The extreme solar flares creating this phoenomenon now would probably make a big mess, badly disrupting our world civilizations as we are so dependent on our high tech gadgets and systems.
They are beautiful though aren't they? awesome!
Love,
Sandy

After posting this I went to another forum and paused to go outside to hang some freshly washed sheets. When I got back instead of the board and forum I saw the following web page. not sure how it got on there if I clicked something when on the URL you provided Shaku but it was interesting anyway...and about what you brought up.
http://spaceweather.com/
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Spaceweather is a nice, non extremist site where there aren't links to companies selling space in an underground bunker. They like the science of this stuff, and that's fine by me. I get a lot of information from their site, it's in my top four sites to visit for daily updates. They have a great database of info too, going back a decade and further. They are one of the reasons the internet is such an amazing place, the sharing of knowledge. www.solarham.com is a good one too.
~I will bend like a reed in the wind~
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Sandy wrote:The extreme solar flares creating this phoenomenon now would probably make a big mess, badly disrupting our world civilizations as we are so dependent on our high tech gadgets and systems.
They are beautiful though aren't they? Awesome!
Love,
Sandy
You know, not that anyone wants to think about this spin on it, but it seems everywhere you turn there is a message foretelling "unprecedented destructive changes and events on Earth necessary for its evolution" and, when you think about losing our whole technologic way of life on Earth, it seems like we would have to deeply reconsider and rediscover what exactly it still means to exist as a human being, even if we had to exist without so much of the beautiful advancements we had made.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

That sounds like a starting gate to me! Who wants to go for a run?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I like space weather and the other site you provided, Shaku. Put them in my favorites which is supposed to help me find them quickly again but I have so much stored there it is like trying to find the Arc of the Covenant. :lol: Yes, I am a URL packrat! :mrgreen:

Hello LUCKY!!!! Good to see you! :sunflower:
Well if that is the case I am going to have to brush up on some home skills. Shoot I can't even seem to get green beans to grow for me these days! :shock: And being a mother a world away from her grown children...I would be saddened to loose the quick communication with loved ones that the internet provides. Our Technologies do make positive as well as negative influences in our lives. It seems to me that the change needed is firstly an internal change, a consideration for all people and an understanding that all life is important, at the same time as an awakening to our spiritual nature and the universe within that discovery. But can this be done with out harsh realities? I don't know? Hope so. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Family

Post by 555 »

Hey Luker
Did you see what time you made your last post?
To me here, appears 5:55 pm
Isn't that a great time?
Yes, it is.
Love,
Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

555 wrote:Hey Luker
Did you see what time you made your last post?
To me here, appears 5:55 pm
Isn't that a great time?
Yes, it is.
Love,
Jose.
I love it when my posts become prompts for other people. I must be an hour ahead of you, but funny enough, your post is "11:23" my time which is a special number to me.

EDIT: And to Sandy, I completely agree with you that the most important change to make is internally, and personally. At the end of the day, "harsh realities" are only a product of the mind, and free will. Thoughts held in mind produce after their kind.

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I have had a lot of 55's and a 555 yesterday at least twice.

505 & 515 also...

It was 75/80 degrees here today where I live.
The weather is off here... We have had migrations of armadillos in the past few years though this area up into Kansas City. They are not indigenous to the area. (Armadillos are nothing more than armored rats that can roll up into a ball like a pill bug.)

It must be getting close to change the clocks because the sun feels like 11:00 at noon and it has dropped it's angle in the sky.

:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Is it this Sunday the time changes in the US, Flint? I used to love the fall time change. ( very good at falling back I am and sleeping that extra hour! :mrgreen: ) Springing forward though was never my cup of tea!

Lucky, I will try to remember what you said here...
" At the end of the day, "harsh realities" are only a product of the mind, and free will. Thoughts held in mind produce after their kind."
Did I tell you you have been missed? :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Aww.. I am sad yet happy to hear about being missed! I've been having some routine changes with a new job lately but I suppose there is always a laziness factor, and so I have not been here nearly as much as I wish but it feels great when I do take the time to log in. :bana:

And rest assured, I have missed everyone here very much
:kiss:

Love
Lucky

AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

I truly, truly, truly hope and pray that we never lose our technologies due to a CME or EMP. This would throw us into the dark ages and without celestial or non worldly help you would see great heart ache, loss and suffering. Everything is technology based these days. Loss of this for many many years would sadly result in the death of potentially 75% of those effected or more. If you ever want to read something that would greatly stir potential fear emotions to rise up then look into "One Second After" It was an NYT best seller and a fictional look at an EMP strike in the US and the result of what happens in this small community in the Smokey Mountains near Ashville, NC. Funny I was literally just talking about the potential effects of a CME or EMP only 5 minutes ago with a friend and here I am saying the same thing here. I hope in this case and for all our cases this is not a great example of synchronicity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Second_After
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

How ironic that sunpot 1339, the biggest sunspot of this cycle, emitted a solar flare at 11:11 UTC last night!

Sunspot 1339 is not yet earth facing however so that minor flare will not be geoeffective. Geoeffective means it will cause a reaction to earths magnetic field and ionosphere. Just the same, it is still bulding in intensity and will be earth facing for the next 3-6 days. So we shall see. Lets hope it doesnt spew out a mess on the 11th!

Despite all of our technology and the quantum leaps in heliophysics, is difficult to say what this sunspot will do one way or the other. Northern lights in 30 states got my attention, 11:11 prompts just make me want to go to costco and buy more soy milk for Mackenzie.

One comfort friends, if this is to come into being, we have at least few days at least to prepare ourselves. Not just supplies, but time to clear our minds of fear, and fill our hearts with love. Be joyous in this time of upheaval, for surely the light we have within is not in vain. And surely what may come will not do more than remove the supports that we have relied on for too long. This technology is nothing but a poor reflection of what we are capable of. REAL wireless communication.

Love & Light,
sammy

Post by sammy »

SERIOUSLY???!!! 30 STATES???!!! I spent months taking a peak at spaceweather.com every day. Not sure why I stopped. I wonder if we could have seen them here (I live in Massachusetts). Gonna have to start paying attention again!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

:) Today is a good time to start, there was an X1.9 flare a couple hours ago, the first X-class event in a few weeks, again from sunspot 1339. With the sunspot ramping up over the last few days and now an X-class flare we can expect some larger flares as this spot turns to be earth-facing. I receive alerts on my phone so I'll post something in this thread when I hear about it, and like I've said even the most extreme event takes a minimum of 18-20 hours to get here.

While trying not to sound ominous, the real-time data has flattened out in the last few hours, something I've not seen before. it's strangely calm, so calm I captured some screen shots so I can ask one of my scientist pen pals wtf it means.

I'm working at not thinking of it as the calm before the storm, but then again my preparations are made so what will be will be. It's just a strange anomaly to observe in what is already a strange time.

Speaking of strange, where is everyone with energy and the general feeling lately? Time is moving very quickly from my perception, and I feel strangely calm and yet energized. The crazy nutso chaotic things going on in my divorce have virtually no effect on me right now, as if someone has muted that channel. :) That is a HUGE blessing, the comfort that we are in a safe place of protection, me and Kenzie. Just the same it is a surreal experience to NOT get sucked into drama or conflict. I feel something like what a martial arts master must feel as he deftly dodges his opponents attacks, and uses nothing but his opponents energy against him. It's nice to understand the true nature of power, it is not what we exert on others it is how we carry ourselves. It is much easier to sidestep an attack than to try to stop it or control it.

I guess in many respects that's where my life is right now, stepping out of the fray and enjoying my bubble of good energy. :) I wish the same for you all, and am excited to see what everyone elses "pulse" is!

Namaste!
sammy

Post by sammy »

Well, until a few hours ago I was the emotional polar opposite of where you are at! (All's good now!)...but I would be interested to hear how other's are feeling as well! Keep us posted on the x-flares!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I have to admit the last few days I have been the opposite as well. Been feeling like a whole troop of circus acrobats are dancing on my every nerve... :mrgreen: Better today though. :)
To be honest..I've never thought deeply about what it really would be like should something like a emp wave mess up our electronics. I, like many others, have taken much of our modern technologies for granted. I read the URL on the book AJ and can imagine the setting of Black Mountain, having passed over it many times in my life driving the interstate between TN and NC. That is one steep mountain and a truckers nightmare as the brakes on the trucks can easily overheat on the long windy road down. It really brings it home and it makes you think... but today there is much to do and the sun smiles warmly at me from the open window. It is hard to be fearful with such a feeling of benevolence around me. Perhaps this is similar to what you are feeling too Shaku? Not sure.
Hugs,
Sandy
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Sunspot 1339 has decayed and seems to be diminishing, but my energy is rocketing upwards at a dizzying pace! It is an amazing time of releasing and discovery, of facing fears and uncovering the good in all things. Of course at some intersections you have to look up to see the good, at least until you remember the connectedness bit. Surely angels attend to us constantly if we would only stop wishing them away with our negative-prone thinking mind. Once we are truly ready to let go of the slights against us, we are able to see the lesson behind what was once injury. No wonder I haven't made the breakthroughs I've sought in meditation, i was too caught up in my own reflection. We shall see what comes of this new consciousness, but for now I'm content to have the Sun on my back and the wind on my face.

Blessed be the love that brought me to this moment :) love to you all.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

The time has changed but I still feel out of place.

sammy

Post by sammy »

Hmmm...if only I could remember that when I am feeling low...Welcome the love...sure feels good!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

inlikeflint wrote:The time has changed but I still feel out of place.

Time exists just on your wrist so don't hurry :)
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Here was a new one on me... I go to the kitchen to get refill my glass and the time is 11:12... and I was thinking I just missed it... Then I walked back into my room and it was 12:11... (I'm real lazy when it comes to setting ALL my clocks back...)

I've seen about every number combination today. Almost nothing else.

It's been my guide to knowing that I am on a good path... (two to three pans in the fire... I'm not worried much.)

I stopped wearing my wrist watch a couple years ago. Sometimes I check the time on my phone. My phone is somewhere on the floor of my room. I have not seen it all day. It's getting close to the second week of November and leaves are still on the trees here.

(Thanks for the replies, everyone!!!)
sammy

Post by sammy »

Not sure what day it was...Monday or Tuesday...I was doing some stuff out in the yard and I was in and out of the houses several times. EVERY time I came in the house I got a prompt...10:22...11:11...11:22...12:22...it was endless...Needless to say, I made time to meditate...but I don't remember a stitch. Oh well...betting some seeds were sewn.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
orion 2112
New Friend

Post by orion 2112 »

Ah....
The sun .. And 11.11 ...
4 years I was looking for what the numbers mean...
but they always appear everywhere...

4 years I lived in fear of that numbers.
every time i look at the numbers it my heart pounding ...
every time I see that number, my mind fixed directly to the ..
YEAR 2012 ...
4 year search for this strange number.
I not a conspiracy maniac.
But....
I already read all about Mayan Civilization and their lost techno, Solar Cycle, Pole Shift, Galaxy Wave, Atlantis,
CME(coronal mass ejection), Nibiru Planet, Earth Refreshing/Cleaning, Human Awakening, Cosmic Gate,
Near Death Experience(NDE), Extra Terrestial (ET),even Udentificated Flying Object(UFO)
ALL OF THAT ARE CONNECTED, everything is connected

Believe or not, every I see 11.11 my mind become blank and directly think of 2013.

now I'm resigned, waiting time. there's nothing I can do......

What should I do. Life in pain.......
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

So I'm at a meeting with a manufacturer this afternoon and my wrist watch literally falls off my wrist.

So for me, time no longer exists. :) Timeless!

That has to be the craziest synchronicity I've experienced in a long time.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

orion 2112 wrote:ALL OF THAT ARE CONNECTED, everything is connected
Dera Orion,

Welcome. Yes we know all is connected, we are all each other at our spritual root source
orion 2112 wrote:Believe or not, every I see 11.11 my mind become blank and directly think of 2013.

now I'm resigned, waiting time. there's nothing I can do......

What should I do. Life in pain.......
If you are in pain, its up to you to solve that. I love every day of my life. I don't care what will happen tomorrow, and I am 100% sure that the world will not end in 2013 or even in 3013. But there will be people predicting that its going to end tomorrow, for the next 1001 years and beyond.

Hoping you can learn to LOVE LIFE.

Happy 11/11/11

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.