11:11 and the Sun

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Shaku55
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 and the Sun

Post by Shaku55 »

Orion,

If you are aware of the connectedness of the phenomenon you listed, then perhaps it isn't a leap for you to go the rest of the way and see the way our entire existence is connected. That's the way I have mitigated the fear I've once had my life.

Now, this is not so simple as flipping a light switch. The is an enormous backlog of unsorted items inside each of us, awaiting a rescript into this under the connectedness umbrella. For instance, people who have slighted us should not be held in contempt anymore, that's like beating your foot every time you trip and fall. So working back through past trauma and events will bring healing and in time a dramatic reduction of fear, until fear falls away.

Then what may come won't matter much, because e connectedness means we will survive it all, in some form of this connectedness.

Be well!
~I will bend like a reed in the wind~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Orion,

I'm glad you have joined us and shared what has been troubling you these worries about the future happenings. If you think about it, each day of our lives we could be standing on a knifes edge... troubles and sorrow arrive at times just like the joy and peaceful happenings. And so I wonder at so many people's concern over a mere date or even year when on any day an earthquake could strike somewhere in the world or a strorm flatten and entire town...or we could loose someone we love and cherish through illness and accident. That used to be my biggest fear...and it is still one that rears its ugly head from time to time depending on my mind frame. Yet, the days come and the days go and looking back at what I have experienced in the 52 years I have been on this world I see a grand tapestry and my tiny contribution. My life is just a few simple threads, but important still in the overall beauty that is life's beginning which is our mortal existence...We will continue to sew out thread long after we pass on, leaving these realms for other more progressive abodes while leaving this world and its happenings in the capable hands of others.
Seeing the beauty within you...who you are at your core...well, that is the essence and wonder of Life and that will keep us all busy for a long long time I suspect, in this world and the next.

11-11-11 has dawned with sunshine and a gentle breeze here in my home in Australia. It is one of those seemingly perfect days. And I am overwhelmed with love and gratitude for Life in this this moment and for all of you...my friends, old and new...my family.
Have a peaceful tranquil day, everybody!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
orion 2112
New Friend

Post by orion 2112 »

Dear george,

I don't mean the year 2012/2013 will be our end, I just feeling something wonderfull and great will happen in that years...

Thx for cheer me up, I feeling relax now...
Just wait n always hope the earth fine.

I'm just worried about the people closest, sometimes I warned them about the things I experienced. but as you think, everything is just considered as by their imagination. but I do not care, I believe what happened to me. and it was real.

I believe after that all wonderfull happen, the earth will peacefully, all people will listen to their heart

Shaku,

I will always look for what I have felt and know about all of these phenomena. I will search all connected. I always was a believer in facts, not theory, but after what I experienced, I realize we are not alone in this universe..

Sorry bad spoken, bad english.
I'm from indonesia, the beutiful God Art.

Happy to meet you all ^_^
orion 2112
New Friend

Post by orion 2112 »

Hello my FAMILY :)

I play an offline game, i collected my income in that game, and it was 777731111 dollar....
Is 7777 a prompt ? First time I'm see this... But happy too see this... 9 digit of promt. Very amazing...

Anyone have blackberry pin ? I will like to chat :)

LOVE <3 LOVE

Orion
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

No blackberry here Orion but that looks like a prompt to me!

So how are you responding to the prompts? Are you opening your experience to anything new like meditation, or has anything else crossed your path that seems significant?

Personally I get someplace where I've got some privacy, and have a nice long talk with the All That Is. And then hold on tight for the changes that come. Careful what you wish for!

Even still, bring it on. A period of awkward transition is so much better than a life of mediocrity.
orion 2112
New Friend

Post by orion 2112 »

Shaku,

Carefull with you wish ??

My respond when I see prompt is nothing, no meditation or anything,
first, when I realized all my wishes come true, whenever I see 11:11 I always concentrate to ask for something that I want.
now I'm used to, where I saw 11:11, I just thought about what I want in my head. usually always come true. only a strange request not granted hahaha.I just need to be silent for a moment and focus on my request, and wait for the results within 2-3 days
Now if I look at "11:11" I ask in advance world peace, happiness to the orphans and the handicapped. then after that, I asked what I want.

Peace n Love :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hi orion i like the cat in your picture :loves
i was hit with 777 yesterday too- and 313, 555
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

I'm surgically removing my ego this week, lots of fun let me tell you. It's like realizing that the dog that barks at you every day will stop if you just say "down boy!"

Of course, you have to tell it a few hundred times, but eventually it will stop barking every day.

Anyway, I'm at work doodling on some blueprints and listening to a youtube video of Eckhart Tolle about ego, when I notice... I'm viewer 11,555 on the video.

Less of me, more of we... :) Happy holidays!
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I've been seeing a lot of numbers on Youtube... (I spend half my life there... go figure)
There is a guy who starts off most of his videos at 4:44 (on his clock behind him.) It is on purpose, but what he says makes sense... He does not talk about the numbers, but he will ramble on and on about the things that are changing and the meditation messages he receives... or someone he read about/listened to. My clocks are usually in sync with his videos some how. His clock on the wall will turn 4:55 and mine will turn 01:33... or 4:56, and the timer on the video 12:34, and my clock will read 2:34... It gets to be pretty wild

He had a rant on ego vs duality vs dualism and the changing times that made a lot of sense...

Have you seen the video for Rama? He's the hippy guy in a tye-dyed shirt offering his services to get you to remember yourself... (This is what he claims is his job...
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

I haven't flint, but I'm sure I'll come across him now that you've mentioned it :)
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I find it interesting the similarities "WE" (Light Workers...) share and the things that we already seem to know. From feelings to conclusions. (This guy "Ray" is sort of preaching about things I feel like I identify with that he's putting it out there.) The Rama guy is just dripping with charisma... (I'll look for the link.)

The imagery in my meditation last night was a black paper rose laying on its side so that I viewed the top or that the stem was not seen. I am not sure what to make of it yet.

I'm getting my compost pile ready for March. I've added spent coffee grounds from Starbucks into the pile (150 to 200lbs worth.) I have about 1-2 cubic yards that should be ready for spring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITEeP7BTMxI (Rama...tube link.) He makes me want to dig out my patchouli oil.

:sunflower:
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

Yo shaku GOD has blessed us with a LIFE PATH ATTRACTOR FIELD resonation here because I am into 11:11 and the sun and I believe that the sun is the origin point of creation within this universe. NOT THAT IT'S GOD (everything is GOD), but that from the SUNS springs all LIFE in this UNIVERSE and all things that revolve around stars are literally one with those stars.

I believe that SUNS are central pOints of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and that they are radiating UNCONDITIONAL LOVE at all time. I believe all SUNS are connected and that they don't experience themselves as separate from each other so STAR/SUN size doesn't matter amongst them.

I literally believe all the planets and things came out of the SUN and that they experience theirselves as the INFINITY ASPECT they represent in all men. JUPITER as the NATURE of JOURNEY in all MEN, MERCURY as the MIND ITSELF in all man. And so on and so forth for each INFINITY POINT of ONENESS.

I say all this because I'm big on finding spirtual meaning in the science of things and perhaps something I said to you can help you in your belief system. Take what resonates and leave the rest.

Everyday the sun gives me a gift actually. I just ask the sun for something and it hands it to me its usually a sensation in my body.

I use to read tarot like you do and the sun has a divination system. Look into it and the spots you see in your eyes are actually symbols you can write down and use that will connect you to its gift for that day. I don't do that honestly even though I was told to I look at the message, receive the original meaning, if I drop the gift the sun gives me I ask for it back, and I just continue my day.

The sun is already one with us so it already hears.

That's my experience with the sun I thought I would just directly and bluntly share it maybe you could get something that resonates with you out of it.

My perspective is that INFINITY and all it's aspects are expresssed on Earth in many ways but they are all hued with Gaia energy. While mercury or mars may have everything individually on their planet that represents all things (the elements, different aspects of reality) but all hued with mercury or mars. Yet the SUN is literally the INFINITE POINT that holds all the pure vibrations of LIFE. Look at every systems energy and you can just basically ask the sun for it. The sun has the highest LIGHT INDEX COLOR FIELDS VISIBLE and you can just ask the sun to fix a chakra or give you LIGHT.

The SUN will just . . .give it to you unconditionally. The SUN SHINING ON THE GOOD AND BAD REALLY IS A MANIFESTATION OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

I don't do all of that though, I just ask for the gift that's most aligned with who I am and try to hold it without dropping it ( usually a state of being or a clearing that clears heavy blockages within me I am not ener healthy at all :( )

My honest and pure suggestion is if you haven't tried ask the sun for something. It'll just hand it to you. It's one with all of us right now anyway. I feel as if it could help you on your journey. If your already doing sun meditations that's cool. But if you can't find time for meditation just look at it and ask or not look at it. (I don't know not an expert at this) I just had an energy eye problem so JESUS through the Sun was fixing it for me I'm getting better now though so it guest that's a testimony lol.

Tell me what this fires up in your head man and we can chat about the sun if you desire and this is aligned with anything you research cause I believe all that stuff you know about the sun can be applied just by asking the sun for stuff to help you apply it. The sun itself could just be guiding you and working with you and what could be happening is the sun is using someone who is already in contact to get someone who needs to be in contact in contact happen.

Because im like you man words just flow out of my mouth but I'm different what happens is I'm acting like I know the information and JESUS just places the info there so i sound all smart and stuff and I acted like it was me all along one day I forgot it was JESUS just handing me the information and that I didn't know squatt without him so we definitely are similar in we both like the sun, both read read(past tense) tarot, and both receive information while we're talking to people that we ourselves need to hear.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

^^^What a very fascinating post!

You know for me and probably many many others, why is it that whenever I seem to pray, I am always looking towards the sun and feeling this holier connection? I think you just may be on to something there. I always tend to look toward the sun as if looking towards God.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

AJ wrote:^^^What a very fascinating post!

You know for me and probably many many others, why is it that whenever I seem to pray, I am always looking towards the sun and feeling this holier connection? I think you just may be on to something there. I always tend to look toward the sun as if looking towards God.
The SUN is a very real and very physical visible veil between HEAVEN and EARTH. It's INFINITE LIGHT has the same exact properties of HEAVEN energy. non-dualized and non-polarized and uni-pole.

I say A because our HEARTS our a veil between HEAVEN AND EARTH and so to all reflections of consciousness taken to the highest LEVEL.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am enjoying both Shaku's and INFINITELIGHT's posts too. Reading them slowly and thoughtfully... lots to ponder and take in. 8) You both have reminded me of something from long ago...it was a message received...asking me to sit outside in the sun rays... comparing them to God's love. Funny thing, I was just telling citylights that I had this urge a short time ago to sit outside on the steps in the sun. I hadn't much more settled myself than here came George too. He said he had the same idea...yet it isn't something we do on a regular basis by any stretch of the imagination. Then a short time later, I read these posts...love it. :D
By the way Shaku...You have been missed here. I was so pleased to see you on board. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
CityLight
Old Friend

Post by CityLight »

Hello all! :hithere
Wow... i also watched that Eckhart tolle video on ego a couple of months ago, It was indeed a very big mind opener. It was a sign post for me as well, leading here.
Love Daron.
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Sorry I have been scarce, but I left the alert feature off on this thread and have been busy...

Hello friends, and welcome infinite light it was a pleasure to read your posts! I look forward to many enriching conversations, we certainly have some common interests. And much of what you had to share resonates deeply with me so I am excited!

With the upcoming Venus transit tomorrow I am very interested to see if there are any discernible happenings or anomalies here on earth!

Be well brothers and sisters, I did not have my alerts set up for this thread, but I'm glad a logged in today and will be alerted when someone reposts.
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Random, but I've nowhere else to post it so... About my meditation practices. I've gone on and on for years about quieting the chatter, and too many tracks in my mind keeping me from getting down to it. There have been long periods of non practice, a frustrated retreat. I see now that my reasoning was flawed in many ways. Meditation does not take you anyplace, it is within. The chatter, it comes and goes. So does your breath, so does the sun, so do the stars each night. A rising and falling. And peace is to be found within. Amidst the chatter, intertwined with the rising and falling of each breath. Here. Now. Be. It was always here, waiting to be experienced. I am.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Shaku,
Your post touched me deeply... beautifully profound in it's truth. :happy
Love,
Sandy
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Thanks Sandy :) it is my pleasure to share, the joy and the sorrow. I wonder where infinite light went? Have a super week!
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

I'm right here. I'm glad you all were able to GROW from my message and that it served the DIVINE MAGNETIC pull in some way shape or another.

I take no credit as usual. It's all JESUS.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Shaku55 wrote:Random, but I've nowhere else to post it so... About my meditation practices. I've gone on and on for years about quieting the chatter, and too many tracks in my mind keeping me from getting down to it. There have been long periods of non practice, a frustrated retreat. I see now that my reasoning was flawed in many ways. Meditation does not take you anyplace, it is within. The chatter, it comes and goes. So does your breath, so does the sun, so do the stars each night. A rising and falling. And peace is to be found within. Amidst the chatter, intertwined with the rising and falling of each breath. Here. Now. Be. It was always here, waiting to be experienced. I am.
Thanks a lot for this post brother, I'm really glad I came across it today. Your post really affected and helped me and I appreciate you sharing with us!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

You are so welcome! I'm beginning to get the feeling that we aren't supposed to dedicate a few minutes a day to meditation, we are supposed to spend each moment of our day in this place of awareness. It is an empowering and yet daunting realization. Then again the grand canyon did not form in a day, so I suppose after many days of spending more of my day in the moment it will feel more natural. It is an amazing journey!
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

shaku my facebook is www.facebook.com/jimmy.ellisx

Hit me up one day man