11:11 and the Sun

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Shaku55
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 and the Sun

Post by Shaku55 »

I was describing the Solar Cycle our Sun moves through the other day to a friend. As I was describing the part about the 22 year cycle the Sun moves through I explained that in reality the 22 year cycle is broken down into two 11 year cycles, with one being a reversed polarity than the other.

I love it when I have an ah-ha moment while I'm talking to someone because somehow my mouth stays on autopilot and finishes what I was saying, while what seems like the rest of my consciousness crowds around the realization or new idea. It's a distracting experience where I find myself checking back to make sure I haven't trailed off into silence, then realize I'm still talking, then excitedly turn my focus back to whatever I've discovered - in this case that the science I've been poring over has an 11:11 build into it. I've been studying The Sun for months and months and just now it dawned on me the two cycles, same duration but polar opposites. My own Solar 11:11.

Now whether or not that will play into any 11:11 scenarios, I can't say for certain - but it is a notable occurence, and we are currently entering a Solar Maximum due by 2013 according to the best minds working the data. We shall see.
~I will bend like a reed in the wind~
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11:11 and the Sun

Post by Geoff »

Dear Shaku,

Welcome.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

:hithere Welcome to the board Skaku,

Ah yes...love those A HA moments! That is an interesting one. AJ was just talking about solar cycles here: ( thread gone ) - Interesting that it would come up again so soon.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

sammy wrote::hithere Welcome to the board Skaku,

Ah yes...love those A HA moments! That is an interesting one. AJ was just talking about solar cycles here: ( thread gone ) - Interesting that it would come up again so soon.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sammy,

Insert dramatic music here, because I came to this site looking for answers about not just 11:11 but also to see if anyone who might be picking up the signals I'm getting about the Sun. I can only compare the pull I'm getting from the Sun to 11:11, they both haunt me relentlessly. I've asked my Tarot about this but they will not speak of it. I don't mean the cards fly around the room and land on a high shelf, I mean they throw out 'trash' when I turn the subject to the Sun. I feel as if I am supposed to get over my fear and learn to meditate but that has been a scary experience in the past and also very difficult. However I am quickly approaching the place where I will learn to quiet my mind, something that seemed impossible for a long time. Recently I have come to understand my gifted nature and realize that most of the meditation instruction I have received might not be appropriate for my mind with it's 15 or 20 criss-crossing trains of thought. There's so much that I'm beginning to see isn't impossible for me, it just was never presented to me in a way that allowed me to grow. Like when I was a kid and I just knew the answers to algebra, I was failed and punished because I couldn't show the work. It has taken a few hours on the couch with a therapist to work out the ways that my gifts have been hobbled, and instead of celebrated and nurtured I've been labeled a cheat or not working to full potential. It's bittersweet to awake as an adult and realize how parts of you have atropied like you're a piece of veal. Or a being of light forced to conform to the status quo, and then as an adult continuing futile attempts at being normal. I'm not normal and never will be. Thank the gods that they wanted me awake, because they applied pressure to me over the years until I woke up. And in that experience I am watching life transform around me; the unhealthy cycles replaced by love and support and kindness and love. I'm watching my daughter now evolve at a frightening pace, and wonder if I was this gifted as a child. I feel love and recognize hate, and that hate is a choice. As for fear, when experienced I now stop what I'm doing and seek out the source so that it can be healed and fear released. I have little fear about the Sun, on the contrary I feel if I'm receiving this then I must be a survivor - but it's damnable learning to be patient for information to come.

So back to the Sun, all this crazy awakening stuff is going on and at the same time I'm getting strong signals about the Sun. And my logical mind has done the research and is not happy with the uncertain time we're in regarding the Solar cycle. It's like a recipe for disaster. Now, I don't obsess over volcanos yet I live in the blast radius of the Yellowstone caldera. I live 50 miles from a nuclear plant but I don't fear fallout. I'm not too far from LA either and I'm not worried about waking up to beachfront property. I'm not easily rattled and I don't jump on board conspiracy theories. I'm the skeptic of skeptics, that's part of what's kept me from 11:11 for so long - it all sounds a little crazy unless you're cued to the number. Unless it haunts you like it has me.

I think my overshare button got stuck there, but what the heck. I want to understand and to be understood. :) And I'm glad to be here. Namaste everyone!

Love, Light, Shaku
KizzleKat
Old Friend

Post by KizzleKat »

Welcome, Shaku55! A thought crossed my mind as I read your post regarding inherent abilities and the effects thereof when you were a child: You are now the very best parent for your daughter as you can protect, nourish, and encourage her that otherwise you wouldn't have had the true understanding of her needs ... does this make any sense? At least it's a reframing of how to ponder your past and fine value that you might not see otherwise.

It will be interesting to watch how the sun cycle drama plays out. I figure Mother Earth is still shaking herself off from her birth (i.e. there has been, is, and will be weather and environmental changes for ages to come) and solar activities are contributing to her process of maturing. We humans are merely riding on her back, so to speak, and will just have to adjust accordingly. (Remind me of this laxidaisical attitude when Mt. Hood (I live about 90 miles from it) blows and I'm dealing with the aftereffects, like ash-filled gutters, vitamin D deficiency, and a water shortage -- assuming, of course, that the residents of the East County aren't numbers.)( :| ) But that's doom and gloom and it's not going to change anything by focusing on it, so I choose to focus on that which I can better control, like attitude.

So, again,welcome. I love to see others' writings that are full of ideas and thoughts and sharings ... justifies my novel-length responses ... ;) Write On!!

Sharon
The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Another strange thing about the sun. It seems to me to be rising more northeast these days than it used to. I have been driving to work the same way for 10 years and normally there is a spot where the morning sun always blinds me is it is rising between two buildings in downtown cincy. Now I notice that it is easily 10-20 degrees towards the north more over the city. I have searched a bit on the internet about this and there is some chatter and others are notincing too. Now I know that our planet wobbles and I know that magnetic north is moving 40 miles towards Russia every year but could this be enough to make what appears to me to be a pretty dramatic change. Anyone else heard of this or has been noticing as well?
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Shaku!

I'm glad you shared so much! And I look forward to hearing more! There are a few of us here who tend to get diarrhea of mouth (or keyboard in this case)...I am at the top of the list!

I too have recently developed a slight interest in the sun over the last several months, but have not researched it as you have. My interest developed because I noticed that I get a "gloom and doom" feeling prior to moderate to severe earthquakes. For some reason I thought solar flares may be connected to earthquakes. (I'm not sure why I think that.) Anyway, when I get that feeling, I first look at IRIS, and if there is nothing "significant" (say over a 6.0) then I go and look at "space weather". I should really start tracking this on paper so I can prove or disprove my theory to myself, but I have not yet taken the time to do so.

You mentioned that meditation has been a scary experience in the past. I am not gifted the way you mention. My son, however, is. If you are interested in a "cliff notes" version of his story, you can read it here: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... ke#p160147 . It was Jake's sudden abilities combined with years of seeing 222 and then a sudden change to seeing 1111 that caused me to learn more and thus develop a desire to meditate. (Now there's a run-on sentence!)

It took me quite a bit of time to be ready to try meditation. Primarily because for many years I suffered from a "dream" where what felt like evil entities were pulling me up in the air and spinning me. I had to make a conscious decision that if I were to dream this again I would call on Jesus to help me. The next time I had the dream I called out to Jesus and sure enough the dream stopped. I have had the same dream only a handful of times in the decades since then and I still remember to call to Jesus for help.

Because of these dreams I was very nervous about what I might experience while meditating. Finally I found 2 friends whom I trusted with my life, and though they live far away, we all joined in meditation at the same time. We "met up" at a single location and journeyed together. I now meditated alone, but always start with prayer and ask God to surround me in his protection. For me, it works well and I've had no scary experiences.

My biggest challenge (currently) with meditation is that it takes me so long to get "still". I have to plan on a minimum of an hour if I am going to get anything from my meditation. In my house that is not easy...my husband works out of the house, my oldest son works odd shifts and my younger son is...well, let's just say his nickname is "megaphone boy" (he's LOUD!).

Ok...that's enough for now! I wish you great luck with your meditations!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Welcome to our board Shaku :)

Don't worry about that pesky overshare button, I think a lot of people push that one their first time in here, probably because most people share your desire to understand to be understood. Personally, I quite enjoy hearing people's stories, because it is nice to learn enough about someone to know where they are coming from and understand how their spiritual journey is unique to them.

More and more in this day and age, I find myself personally running into people like yourself who are quite aware of some of their personal gifts, talents, and strengths, and who can not help but feel like they are on this Earth to do or be a part of something special. More often than not, this may come with a sense of urgency deep down inside, as if these special somethings we are going to do or be a part of are going to happen quickly or much sooner than we expect. Perhaps, if I may guess, you are experiencing some of this urgency and these underlying feelings of change and important events in the near future in regards to what you are learning about the Sun?

In any case, you are certainly not alone and I do understand the skepticism you mentioned, as I am also disinclined to 'follow' any organized group or system of belief, however I'd say this has brought me closer to 11:11. This board is like a second family, a small group of humble, loving folks, where there is no "right or wrong" way to live and believe. The only idea here that seems to be shared and held in importance is that we are all special, different, unique human beings with love as the common denominator. Yes, there are concepts that may be new here such as "Midwayers" and "Thought Adjusters" and things related to what is called the Urantia Book, but at the end of the day these things are inconsequential and irrelevant to being a part of this board and exploring your own spirituality and truth.

I look forward to hearing more from you, don't hesitate to ask questions or share with us and just be you, feel free to PM as well if ever desired!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

AJ,

There's some science that shows where we're at with the axis wobble and it being in one of the extremes right now, but it is difficult to find any good data to examine and some scientists disagree as to what even causes it. It's called the Chandler Wobble and it's on my list of interesting rabbit holes to explore. The less reliable stuff I've found claims our axis is pointed more at the Sun right now than is typical, and that this may make us more succeptible to solar events.I tried to dig deeper into it a couple times but kept finding extremists of people abandoning science and moving into the twilight zone/the sky is falling/get to the chopper style reasoning that I try to avoid.

Now ironically I'm posting on a site that others may feel the same way about. But for myself and my experience I know where 11:11 is and has been. My brain is not trained to look at the clock at 11:11 and does not subconsciously orchestrate my day. lol it would also have to keep track of the various incorrect times on the clocks in my house, workplace, cars and wrist watch in order to perpetrate such outlandish subconscious orchestrations. It's more than that, so much more, and the books I've read said the same thing, that life will be miserable until you wake the F up and listen. If you only knew the pain amplifier I've spent the last 10 years in, with sprinkles of joy along the way to give me contrast. As my daughter and I miraculously emerge from the other side, today on her second birthday, I can tell you friends;

The sleeper has awakened.

Tarot has been nice but it's like using smoke signals to teach a physics class. So after countless years of denail I am opening to channel. Months ago I spoke an oath to 'all that is' about giving myself up to whatever truth remains uncovered, whatever paths I am to be led to that they be made clear, and most importantly that my spirit submit to what I am led to. The same feeling inside me that tells me when people are lying, it's reliable. It knows when it's being led and I go. That new humility is altering my consciousness. I am being prepared, groomed, led, at times it feels like there is a conveyer belt beneath me and Kenzies lives. At others it feels ominously like I'm being offered new opportunities to respond in love to circumstances. To keep an open mind in the face of ideas and concepts that I cannot prove with logic or science. To watch my cards literally take me to the edge of where they can communicate and FEEL the line go dead. I'm am jacks' total sense of consumed.

KizzleKat,

You are SO right! It hit me like a ton of bricks, that I am her trustee and she is my sacred trust. people look at us and go on and on about our bond, or how I 'get' her, and in a sense they are describing what they see but cannot fully grasp. I was put here partly to shepherd her, to be her teacher and protector. For instance, I've heard my whole life about how I spoke a year before my twin brother, and for most of that year I interpreted what he was saying so my folks could understand. Guess what Kenzie is doing? She's got a half brother a few months older than her and when he's over for a weekend she has begun doing the same thing. I'm contemplating how to use that since it caused resentment in me later in life, and therefore I am preparing a better path for her.

Also there are stories about how I taught myself how to read, write, tie my shoes, I just got stuff on my own. Kenzie does the same thing, but I'm helping by doing things like turning on the closed-captioning on my TV, and always since birth have used adult sized words. She didn't learn soft, she learned gentle. She learned how to say remember a couple weeks ago by breaking down the syllables. She speaks in sentences in her mind already and the phonetics are the last piece to her being a full on chatterbox. It's a joy to be on the other side of perception and to make clear her path so that her challenges are appropriate and her learning styles are identified and accomodated. And I'm not going to let her teach her brother to read unless she really wants to. I wish I could have had a better spirit about it when I was a child, but my karma was and is, and on this backside of old energy I get the pleasure of righting wrongs and giving the gift of a thoughtful and energy filled childhood.

Whew! AWESOME hearing from both of you, I look forward to many amazing discoveries, discussions, connections and transfomations.

You know what the bible says after all the destruction in the book of Revelation?

Even so, come lord jesus.

I'm not uber religious in any faith but I love some of the messages in their books. I love it that there are others who, even in the face of impending doom, call on faith rather than panic. That face the coming changes and embrace them. I'm glad I'm finding myself amongst such people now.

Lurker,

I posted and then the board pushed it back and informed me of your post so I'm going to throw in a hello to you as well since my fingers are smokin. :) Thank you for the warm welcome and I'm glad you enjoy hearing the stories of others. It is true that the best way to understand where we're at is to understand where we've been, and I so want to take the time and lay out the guantlet that I've run for the past few months. There's a Oprah worthy, warm fuzzy feeling book in all this once the proper time arrives, and depending on the state of the world it will be a notebook read aloud by candlelight or a bestseller like A Bridge Across Forever.

In the meantime there is much to be done, and part of that is sharing with this amazing group of people where I've been all this time. I mean, I was led to The Calling by Rasha in the late 90's and got goosebumps before even I cracked the cover. I read for an hour sitting on the floor of the bookstore before I could put it down long enough to pay and go home to finish it. I cried a number of times, but was also overwhelmed with disbelief. I was led to some books on quantum physics and buddhism as well, which gave me no fear or disbelief. I'm pretty sure I was placed in a holding pattern at that point until I had worked out some karma that was restricting my flow. If that's not the case then there's really no way to explain the tragedies that laid waiting in my future. Losing a child in 1998 by a mother who moved across the country and hid in another city while still pregnant was the first blow. That one almost killed me. I remember the darkest of days back then, contemplating suicide, and remembering that I was going to move through this karma one way or another, in this life or the next. This life or the next, that's what echoed over and over. It's the name of my book so nobody get any ideas :) But that was the mantra, this life or the next. Now or later, and really - do you think it's going to be easier or harder later?

Harder, definitely harder.

I did not grow all I could, I played victim and fought through the courts, and lost. Mommies got most of the rights in some states and she picked a doozy. Also my victim mentality fed failure into the process intravenously. I moved through that time with much pain and loss. The end result was my ex pushed a non-consent step parent adoption through while dodging my process server (for over 2 weeks) so that by the time was able to serve paternity suit she had already completed the adoption and it took 2 more years to unseal the documents and prove they had not given me notification of the adoption and had done this illegally. The problem is adoption is almost impossible to overturn, by that time I lived in another state, and I had spent so much money just getting to that point that I was broke. At the advice of my attorney I settled the case by having my name entered into the adoption registry so there's a paper trail back to me if she ever wonders why she doesn't look like the other ducklings. I spent many years full of anger and resentment about this, even hatred whenever I came across dads who had opportunities I was denied and yet are barely qualifying as parents. To this day I'm still sickened, but even that is mellowing into sadness at the state of our culture rather than anger rather than singling anyone out.

But I maintained my victim status throughout all of this, so off goes the karmic boomerang to recreate events until I fffing learn my lesson. Fast forward to the last few years, I had an ex come back a couple months after we broke up and confess that the birth control she was on was really counting days after menstruation. Ah, learning to trust people and yet cover myself regardless. Pun halfway intended, sorri if that's graphic. anyway what does she do? Pulls up stakes and moves a few states away. I had spent many years trying to learn from my past experience and this time I did not play victim, I did not try to reconcile with mom, I focused on what was right for my boy and hammered that point home every chance I got. I worked with the courts but ended up fighting the battle out of state again despite my best efforts. But this time, I knew it was happening for a reason and there was something to learn. lol I still didn't get it all, but even still she miraculously moved back to my state (AZ) after a few months and we have built a good friendship based on what is best for our boy. He's wonderful and amazing and gentle and kind, and I rejoice that at least he has good access to his daddy and mommy.

But I had not learned all my lessons, I still sought to control, and I still played the victim card. I had not yet realized that I had been failing miserably in relationships because i was a people fixer. I was raised to believe that I was a twin and an equal with the same twin I taught how to read, how to write, hell I tied his shoes FOR him until third grade. I was never better than him, but it was not healthy to teach me that's my equal and what I should expect from an equal is for me to be a caregiver. Shame shame! But again what I believe was and is my karma, so I'm sucking it up and realizing I can't fix people - only myself. I can guide, I can offer assistance, I can teach - but I do that now for my children until I understand all of this more fully.

So while my son was off in Texas and I was reeling from this near identical set of circumstances 10 years later, my current girlfriend was pressuring me to marry her. I caved and we were married, and the next week lo and behold she was pregnant! (Could someone start the Jerry Springer theme music here?) My two kids are 2 months apart to the day. They are no less twins than me and my fraternal twin brother. They get along however and it is a very special experience watching karma unfold in such a loving way. Who could have known that a twin scenario would be borne of such past sadness?

lol but I'm not done. Soon after my daughter was born my rader started going off about my daughters mom, who is now my ex. She had a past history of addiction which I had helped her through years before, and I saw signs, got feelings, had hair stand up on end, everything my intuition always did when it was SCREAMING for me to pay attention. This time I did. But I did it quietly, because to confront my ex caused violent outburst in front of my baby girl. So I watched, I documented, I got therapy and counselling for us, I kept an open mind and worked on myself, and finally one day in therapy I learned what it was that made it possible for me to live in such a nightmare - there was HUGE stuff wrong with me inside! It turned out that since I was a child I have carried the burdens of others. Forced at first, until it became such a way of life that I subconsciously sought out mirror circumstances like the broken wife who was a masterful liar. Oh, and I learned I can't tell when someone is lying if they believe their lies, or if they lie all the time - there's no pattern anomaly to pick up on. There are other techniques which I'm learning now, but the amazing turning point in this story is when I took back my self-esteem and began the arduous process of unloading excess baggage. The process of removal continues.

But since that day many bullets have screamed by me and Kenzie. Grace led some people in her life to reach out to me about problems they had observed, and finally the truth of things began to emerge. The uncovering of the lies, theft, abuse, neglect and drug abuse began to unravel like a giant ball of yarn. And that's what her life turned out to be, a big yarn. Everywhere I turned there were more lies, more layers, and everyone had a different story about who my wife was. Somewhere in this time she attempted suicide and that was the push I needed to file papers. She is now bouncing around rehabs after moving out last month, and the courts granted me sole custody largely due to the mountain of data I collected and organized with the help of a child advocate. The walls of oppression have come tumbling down as I regain control of my self esteem and drive for the first time in my life - at least consciously. My daughter has transformed in just the last few months to this amazing being of light who understands the concept of life and death, that she has a soul, that she is a being of light, and that daddy is here for her always and forever.

I'm in the part in the matrix where Trinity says to Morpheus "What's he doing?" and Morpheus responds:

"He's beginning to believe"

Namaste friends. That's where I come from, when I speak of darkness there is none deeper than losing a child. I wish these events on noone, but they were mine to bring me here. And Mackenzie is proof that karma is not an ogre, but a reflection.

Be well and I am happy to be home.

Shaku
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

sammy

Post by sammy »

That is a GREAT picture! And thank you for sharing your crazy life circumstances! You are on a good path my friend and I rather suspect you daughter is as well!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

We're a great team. I bless and I am blessed, I love and I am loved. A friend taught me that the other day.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Sweetest wishes and blessings to you and Kenzie, and all of your loved ones :sunflower:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Maybe this is off topic, but I have been thinking a lot about solar electricity and batteries and things.

I've been collecting a lot of lead so that I can make my own lead acid deep cycle batteries out of 55gal barrels and large lead plates. One of my next tasks is to locate a large copper still or copper flashing to make my own to distill my own water, and then to DIY my own solar panels and disconnect from the grid. So far mos of my materials have been free and this has been unusual.

I have also been wanting to build a greenhouse and have been on a hard gardening kick this year. I keep wanting to go larger with the garden and things are not growing/going fast enough for me.

Just thought I would post this.
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

sammy wrote:Hi Shaku!

I too have recently developed a slight interest in the sun over the last several months, but have not researched it as you have. My interest developed because I noticed that I get a "gloom and doom" feeling prior to moderate to severe earthquakes. For some reason I thought solar flares may be connected to earthquakes. (I'm not sure why I think that.) Anyway, when I get that feeling, I first look at IRIS, and if there is nothing "significant" (say over a 6.0) then I go and look at "space weather". I should really start tracking this on paper so I can prove or disprove my theory to myself, but I have not yet taken the time to do so.
Sammy
Sammy,

Thanks for sharing, I've been all smiles going through this post tonight, away from work where I'm answering a phone or waving someone away from my desk or plotting drawings or the other 100 things you juggle into a workday. I wanted to say earlier that I've read some papers online about the same thing you're talking about people have done studies that wanted to be conclusive but really kind of can't give definitive proof of a connection. What I got out of it was that there are some earth based events that coincide with solar events, and there are also a good number of earth based events that have no corresponding solar event. Here's a link to a site that's NOT all science but has some good people watching for recent correlations. http://solarflareeffects.wordpress.com/

It seems that the data shows that perhaps sometimes the sun is the straw that broke the camels back. For instance a solar event could hit during an unusually high tide which stretches and pulls at the ring of fire scarring our ocean floor. Who knows? there isn't any study that will ever prove or disprove the impact of solar events on earth based events. But there is one way we'll know for sure, and that's if there's a crazy solar storm and something geographically goes haywire. I'm pretty much not talking about this in my public life these day because it sounds nuts until you dig up the science for yourself. If I meet a soul on the path it might come up but I am silencio everywhere else. La la la. Otherwise people will think I'm nuts.

Now if anyone has read this far and is wondering what exactly I'm worried about with the Sun, or if I think a solar wind is going to burn us off in a tsunami of fire, I don't think that at all. I wrote this the other day and I'm pasting it in here, my 50 cent speech on the impacts of solar events;

Severe solar events have been documented to in some circumstances cause geomagnetic disturbances which induce voltage on power grids. Now that sounds techie so think of it like this; Our network of power lines are succeptible to the Earths Ionosphere. When the ionosphere is normal like most days this doesn't amount to much. But in a solar event the ionosphere becomes highly charged and that energy leaks into our power grid. The power grid is a delicate network of supply & demand. For the purposes of higher profit margins almost all of the power grids in the US run near or at capacity. That's why when there's a super hot day there are blackouts - not from the Sun, but from too many people turning on the AC all at once. When that happens the grid, which is usually running at over 90% capacity overloads and parts of the grid shut down and cause blackouts. When you try to suck too much juice out of the pipe it clogs.The opposite is also true; When the charged ionosphere from a solar event occurs it induces or pushes in extra current into the power grid, pushing it towards an over-capacity state which causes meltdowns in critical transfer stations througout the grid. Very expensive million dollar transformers which are custom built for each facility literally melt. This happened as recently as 1989 in Canada which led them to upgrade thier grid. Did the US? No. So worst case scenario, this fire from the sun melts our grid, causes thousands and thousands of fires which burn uncontrolled after a day of firefighters using up whatever resources are available. There will be no Gasoline, it must be pumped out of the ground via electricity. No cash, because the banks have no internet and ATMS don't work. No food after a week, because metropolitan areas keep only a week supply on hand in stores - the rest is trucked in and now there's no gas. And the railroads all use electrical based systems for sigalling so I don't know what they're going to do but probably they will do down as well.

Oh, and there is not a transformer manufacturer in the US that currently is tooled to produce the million dollar bohemoths. I wonder what country we will take over that day?

So fire, yes. Burned to a crisp? Probably not.

It might be a good idea to have a year supply of food and water handy though. When the farmer sees the storm clouds looming he brings the cattle in.

Here's a link to the NASA website, which will tell you a story about something that happened in 1859. It's called the Carrington Event and it's important to know about. It's important because if such an event happens now our lives would be very different on a global scale for days if not months or years. Like, total disruption of goods and services for days - best case scenario, and if the authorities don't take appropriate action it could do damage that takes years to repair. You can read about it here: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... gtonflare/

If you got something good out of the Carrington Event article I'm happy :) It's good to at least know what's happened here already, because it will happen again. Better the devil you know. And, the first step in avoiding a trap is knowing of its existence. Frank Herbert said that, I love his stuff. I try not to steal his stuff but how better can you say that? Or the sleeper has awakened, it's perfect except for seeing an actor sreaming it in the desert instead of me. I've gotta reframe that one. Anyway it's interesting to note that the Solar event happened on September 1st 1859, and the CME reached earth on September 2nd 1859. Sometimes things are hidden from me in this life, until I'm ready to see them. It SUCKS when I find something I've looked for for years, and it's right freaking in front of me. As for the Carrington Event my frustration is that I didn't ever hear about this before my mid 30's, since it freaking happened on my birthday. Yep, I'm a virgo. Damn WTF does all this mean. I sound crazy. If I read this from someone else I would be convinced they were a total nutcase and living with their mom surfing on the neigbors wireless connection. On moms laptop. lol you know what I mean, some people are living a beautiful lie online. I am not. I'm career man, soccer dad, VW vintage snob, deeply talented human being with a real life and a mortgage to match. I'm not some shutout loser shaking his fist at the world saying it's all gonna end for the fat consumer. I am the fat consumer. lol and today I hit the 50lbs mark for loss this year. By not eating to feed emotions. lol and a ton of therapy.

Wow that felt good. I hope I didn't freak anyone out, the powers that be will find a way and a path for each of us. A magical journey we each will take. Jesus said consider the flowers and the birds, they don't know how they will live day to day but the lord provides for them. Why then should we worry? Surely we are worth more than many sparrows.

:) That's a nice way to end that challenging topic. We are worth more than many sparrows.

Shock you?

Now I haven't dug a hole in the backyard or donned home-made aluminum foil hats. Well I have done that to make the kids laugh but that doesn't count. I did what I always do, I refused to panic, ordered some books, and make a list. I made a lot of changes to how our family purchases, stores and rotates our food supply, and I found some places to stash fresh water since I'm in an urban sprawl perched on a desert. Things that weren't so hard, didn't cost a whole lot when rolled out over a few months, and continues on a need vs finance vs urgency basis. We still plan vacations and order pizza, we go to VW shows in my old beetle, but in the back of my mind I see Japan, I see Katrina, I see how easily a bag of rice could cost $30 for a few months, because of a massive earthquake or a solar flare or whatever. And I sleep better in our delicately balanced nanny state knowing I wont be in the ration lines with my daughter crying because she's thirsty. Eh I have to reframe that I've thought it a few times too, I don't know if its a vision or a negative thought. Anyway we're set up to move through most calamities until the calvary arrives. And if the calvary doesn't come I'm working on how to get out of town and where to go.

But that's where community is going to come in. Nobody can do this alone, not one of us. I don't know how, but I believe somehow things are going to change so that I can spend more time working on these ideas. Figuring out where this all goes. I'm not 100 percent convinced or I really would be trying to figure out a way to get out of the city. I don't want to sell the farm so to speak, but my karma has specifically taught me over the last couple of years to listen when my intuition whispers. Or suffer the consequences. Or, quietly go about planning your extraction and survival until the right moment arrives and you can no longer stay silent.

It's like everything I just went through was a mirror to the challenges ahead, a measure of the resolve I'll need to prepare, and to survive.

I'm going to go meditate. I'll post some warm fuzzy stuff soon, now that I've got the freakishly scary and ominous out of the way. And Kenzie loved her pink castles she got for her birthday, she had a super time despite the fact that there was a power transformer fire in my city tonight and 35,000 people were out of power for most of the afternoon and evening. Interesting coincidence on such a bright day of awakened spirit. This transformer failure reportedly was caused most likely by old age, they usually let these transformers wear out until near failure. Land of the low bid.

I gotta finish my solar rig!

Flint it's freakish that I finish this and you're on here talking about solar. Damn! I should go to vegas right now and double down.
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Shaku,

It was a pleasure getting to know you and your background on this thread. Welcome! :roll And congratulations on leading a healthier lifestyle with a 50lb loss, to boot! :)

Amazing stuff that was written about the Carrington Flare event and how the sun's being monitored. Strangely enough, a couple of weeks back, my husband and I went to the Griffith Observatory, not too long of a time away from when the Sun- and Solar-related topics started to spring up on the board, and I had a bit of a good time looking at the exhibits explaining about our poles and our sun, especially how they monitor things out there. Some of the stuff I've been reading lately make me shudder, but ultimately, I felt like saying/thinking this: trudge on nevertheless and we will weather all troubles with love from each other and everywhere, help and faith. :)

I'm a Capricorn! So I guess I'm not too far off from your Virgo tendencies. Been feeling a little crazier lately myself. Some of my guesses- just trifles, small things- have been increasingly right and I almost feel like they're not guesses anymore after awhile, especially if I am getting the right "predictions" and answers. And then some...so I look forward to getting to know you more. Plus, last weekend I was just in Vegas, so it was amusing you said something about it.

Flint, the moment we buy a house later this year is the moment I get on getting a compost barrel and a greenhouse set-up. My husband can yell at me all he wants about my gardening tendencies, but heck, I want it so I'll have it, whether I have to make the items or buy it. In fact, on the base, there's a fully equipped wood shop so if I get on with the safety certification soon, I can use it when the time is right.

Random thoughts that came up while reading this thread and replying: when I was in 8th grade, I played around with a "multi-level" "farming" experiment for science class, where I had small rows alternating on each level so that certain rows were still able to get a bit of light...maybe I might do it for real in a greenhouse, mini or not, when I have the opportunity. Although, I think I'll need some mirrors. And for some reason, reading about your batteries make me think of a 4th grade experiment when I measured the amount of energy with a voltmeter in a variety of fruits- maybe fruits can be harnessed...but there'd have to be a LOT of them, and lemons were the best for such power, definitely having to do with their citric acid content.

With love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Unim,

Gardening could turn out to be pretty important, just think how well you would integrate into a new community if you had the power of green. Personally my thumb is black, but I hope to discover why that is and how to change it. But I encourage you to grow grow grow! Hopefully someday I'll have a Bonsai that doesn't die, plants I can eat, and maybe even an apple tree.

For now I'm focusing on the skills I've got and making sure they would be useful in a reorganized existence. I'm a techno geek, so I'm collecting printed copies of all my favorite online electronic cheat sheets, all the math that I can't seem to paste inside my head like so many other things. It's kind of an electronics bible. But I can teach myself almost anything, so whatever I find along the way that might be useful goes in another section. I've also found amazing deals on books on Amazon for stuff like "where there are no doctors" a book of instructions for lay people providing medical care. Good to keep with the first aid kit. I've got a special relationship with books. That might be something special for me to help preserve after the transformation, if we stay in bodies that is.

It's things like books that make me appreciate this form. I spent a lot of my life wishing to be rid of this shell, not in a suicidal way just a lamenting of being stuck in a body that couldn't move through walls. Now though I see a middle ground in it all. Sure it would be great to be etheral and not need to have a book because you're tied to all that is.. or however it works... but my point is, the tactile experience of reading a book, turning its pages, how the act of reading words on paper can transmutate into a wonderland in your mind. So yeah, I like books. No spirit form is going to wrench Dancing Wu Li Masters out of my hands unless I'm long gone.

It's good to hear that others are a bit more energized than normal. :) And Caps are great so happy to know you. The vegas thing is cool too, but seriously since I've opened up, turned to face trailing fears, and found accountability living a higher existence, everything has just come up aces. And that's a unusual turnaround to where things were before I finally decided to leap. Not that life was all red lights, but I found myself wishing for a break more often than they came. Now they're coming fast, which makes sense since I feel like a rubber band that's been stretched to nearly breaking and is now snapping back to its true form. Man I hope I don't smack to hard when I hit whatevers holding the other end. Or maybe I've been shot across the room and I really should be thinking about how to land.

But seriously, the rubber band thing? It's been running though my mind for a couple weeks. I wonder how long I can snap back, or if this is where I'm landing?

I don't hold to the bible much but it's an old book and has a massive amount of important history. Read past the human edits and it's a book about a fierce but loving god. He knew who his people were, and in times he called them out. He called them out of Egypt, He called Enoch out of Sodom, I mean the friggin passover - god calls out his people in time of disaster or tribulation. And god is unchanging, so we can expect that courtesy should it be required. Also, gods people are gods people. He knows who they are better than we do. It's not race color creed religion. Maybe sometimes status because he uses world powers as he sees fit, but generally speaking I think god wants us for our hearts. I'm sure there's something that says nearly the same thing as this elsewhere on this site and many others, it's just my expression of how certain I am that we are not in peril. The Earth? Oh I think she's prepped for a cleansing, but how when or why I know god will keep us.

Lol But to some he also made it clear they should make preparations, so I'm doing that too. so I'm going to shop for a used golf cart, cannibalize the batteries out of it and complete my solar system. Then get more batteries and have a golf cart. Out here, it's desert power. ha!

-Shaku
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

lol I just created an outlook appointment for 5 minutes every morning at work to learn something new and make a copy so I can share it. Not only will nobody every complain about it, now I get a nice reminder in with my meetings, deadlines, commitments, callbacks, finally something nice every day. It'll be like collecting seeds.

I grabbed some cool stuff on Ohms law today.
AJ

Post by AJ »

I too am an avid gardener and farmer. We have a farm about 20 minutes from my house that is almost completely off grid. All we need is a wind and solar energy and we are set. It is about 100 acres with horses and cows, 3 ponds and we are damming up an area that will create a 5 acre lake that we will have fully stocked for free from the state. We also have a 30 yard by 30 yard garden enclosed by by 20 foot fence to keep nature out. In the garden area is 3 apple trees, 2 peach trees and the rest is all crops. I am currently growing tomotates (4 different varieties), corn (3 different types), soy beans, pole beans, lima beans, yukon potatoes, peppers, eggplant, watermellon, pumpkins and carrots. All the seed is heirloom and most of the corn and beans are from last years harvest. We also have about 9 peach trees around the property and just planted 25 walnut trees and 25 chestnut trees. We have natural water and an artisan well. We are currently redoing the farm house and are also restoring a huge log cabin. If there is ever a kink to normal society, that is where we will go to live and thrive.

I too am stocking up on book knowledge for our library and want to learn how to make and distill alcohol for fuel and trade if it would come to that. We have about 30 acres we could grow whatever on for mass farming production of corn, soybeans or tobacco to trade and feed the animals. One of my favorite current additions to the library was a book called "Dare to Prepare" by Stan and Holly Deyo. It has so much useful information in it.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Oh and it was Abraham not Enoch called out of Sodom. Enoch and Elijah were said to be the only humans to have been called up to heaven and never died and Revelationists and armageddon Christians beleive they will return as the Witnesses in the end times.

Enoch and his book that was excluded in the bible but recognized as truth is one of the most fascinating books to me. I feel there is a lot of truth in there and it ties in well to the rebellion and fall of lucifer in the Urantia book.
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

I'm going a little off track here but I thought you all might find this interesting.

When I noticed how in depth this thread is I figured I needed to put my reading cap on and take time be sure I understood what I was reading.

Thought I would check to see if there was any other thread I could read quickly before I settled in and noticed this thread had 111 views, glanced down at the
clock and it was 1:44pm. Hmmm? When I pointed the remote at the tv to mute
it the first thing I saw was a commercial with a phone number that ended 2222
and almost instantly a different commercial came on displaying a number that
ended 6666.

:sunflower:

Also just as I plugged the key board in the area around my cabin was lit up by
some amazing lightning and window shaking thunder. :shock:
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Shield,

Quit freaking me out!!! :) Seriously though thanks for the share.

Sunday night I told a very close lifelong friend about this, mostly to ask his advice. He is not spiritual but is a good person and we share a bond that I can only explain as familiar. Despite his lack of spirituality he does concede that our friendship has an unusually strong connection.

Anyway, what I thought was going to be a night of explanation, rationalizing and frustration was not that at all. It turns out my pal is not so spiritually cut off, that he has apocalyptic dreams, and the stuff I've shared with him about 11:11 and my concerns about the sun have spawned amazing discussions.

But the reason I bring up Sunday night was that for the first time I had a witness who SAW the insane coincidences that kept occurring. Like, when he told me of his dreams (he's a comedian by the way) I asked him if in his dreams he was "the comedian" like "the postman" and if he went from town to town giving people hope through laughter. We had an insane bout of laughter about that, laughing to the point of tears.

Then awhile later we're surfing the channels and find "the postman" on so of course we watched it. Freaked out, but what the heck. And for the first time I caught the opening of the film which explains how the postman was a stage entertainer before becoming the postman. As if the initial mention wasn't enough!!! Somehow we felt that we were right were we belonged in that moment. And the bond of friendship got stronger.

There were some other strange coincidences that night, but what they point to I do not know. Other than it's time for me to open to channel. I got distracted last night, we'll see how it goes tonight. Ooh goosebumps!

RT
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Shield wrote:I'm going a little off track here but I thought you all might find this interesting.

When I noticed how in depth this thread is I figured I needed to put my reading cap on and take time be sure I understood what I was reading.

Thought I would check to see if there was any other thread I could read quickly before I settled in and noticed this thread had 111 views, glanced down at the
clock and it was 1:44pm. Hmmm? When I pointed the remote at the tv to mute
it the first thing I saw was a commercial with a phone number that ended 2222
and almost instantly a different commercial came on displaying a number that
ended 6666.

:sunflower:

Also just as I plugged the key board in the area around my cabin was lit up by
some amazing lightning and window shaking thunder. :shock:
Ok, One more. I needed to go to the store and when I got there a van in
the lot had 918 on the plate(a personal prompt to me) on the way home
the odometer on my van hit 80444. When I signed back on here it was
3:01, another personal prompt. :)
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Shield,

There's a song by a band Tears for Fears called head over heels, and for a number of years I've been convinced it's a thinly veiled swipe at God and how he/she/all-that-is deals with us. One particular line really grinds my gears, and yet how else can you describe God?

You keep your distance with a system of touch, and gentle persuasion.
I'm lost in admiration can I need you this much? Oh you're wasting my time, you're just just just wasting time

I got goosebumps writing that, but as long as I'm going out on a limb why not add the real zinger? There's another song by the same band called Everybody Wants To Rule The World that's a pretty deep cool song, except for the chorus at the bridge;

There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands as the walls come crashing down
When they do I'll be right beside you
So glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it
Everybody wants to rule the world

Ok, so most people will say whatever. But for me, listening to that album since 1985 and wondering what those songs were talking about, feeling like there was something important there... It not hard to believe there was purpose there, even then. Even the album title "Songs from the Big Chair" is freaky, even if the band claims the title refers to a chair in a therapists office. God moves us in certain ways, uses us for his purposes, plants double meaning in our words as he sees fit.

A system of touch, and gentle persuasion. Truly I am lost in admiration. lol and hopefully not in breach of copyright! :)

Namaste
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

theunim wrote:Shaku,

Flint, the moment we buy a house later this year is the moment I get on getting a compost barrel and a greenhouse set-up. My husband can yell at me all he wants about my gardening tendencies, but heck, I want it so I'll have it, whether I have to make the items or buy it. In fact, on the base, there's a fully equipped wood shop so if I get on with the safety certification soon, I can use it when the time is right.

Random thoughts that came up while reading this thread and replying: when I was in 8th grade, I played around with a "multi-level" "farming" experiment for science class, where I had small rows alternating on each level so that certain rows were still able to get a bit of light...maybe I might do it for real in a greenhouse, mini or not, when I have the opportunity. Although, I think I'll need some mirrors. And for some reason, reading about your batteries make me think of a 4th grade experiment when I measured the amount of energy with a voltmeter in a variety of fruits- maybe fruits can be harnessed...but there'd have to be a LOT of them, and lemons were the best for such power, definitely having to do with their citric acid content.

With love,
Theunim
I sometimes follow my obsessions too far. I found a book form the 50's the other day called, "the Complete Book of Composting." I bought it at a yard sale for a quarter. It's a hardbound book about two inches thick chock full of more information on composting than I could possibly digest. Being in the military has good perks depending on where you are stationed. If you get bored, see if you base has a library and bone up on the info they have available. (I used to be in the army.)

Batteries came up again the other day for me as a synchronicity. I am taking a silversmithing class as a refresher/something to get me jump started and in class they were asking me if I remember how to electroplate stuff and I ended up thinking about the Baghdad Battery. This is a battery that was invented before 300BCE and produces high voltage from using an iron core that is wrapped in copper wire... Not sure what the electrolyte they used was but it was either salt water, lemon juice, or (my thought.) they distilled their own water and mixed it with some sort of vinegar or lemon juice... Anyway, yeah, you can even harness an energy from the earth by placing probes in the ground... This is how the railroads used to power some of their telegraph stations before Edison and Tesla and the electric company was a thought.

So, my triple digits and double digits lead me to estate sales/garage sales and places with great dumpsters, and I find all sorts of great junk. Recently I picked up some Model T Ford vibrating coils (A lot of people didn't know what they are.) These coils are like power amplifier... sort of like a pre-distributor cap and you can do things like increase power from a battery or some other source to do electroplating or charging or whatever... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Acs-ERzlY -Youtube of some shop that refurbishes old buzz boxes for people who own Model T cars.... Anyway for me to walk into an estate sale late in the day on the second day of the sale to locate a couple of these model T coils from time periods between 1908 through 1927 is a big deal. Anyway, I scored these for a couple bucks and and lots of old school electrical gages and lots of lead in various forms. I even found large iron cauldrons that I can melt the lead with when I am ready to make my battery plates.

My other find the other day was two large plate glass windows that had glass just over a 1/4 inch thick that is 3 feet wide and 5 feet long sitting behind a building. I have been getting ready to produce some art work with silkscreen and I and going to do it by exposing the work to the sun. (I needed plate glass so I can use it to expose the art work image to the photo emulsion.) Anyway, you get the idea of how the numbers come in handy to me and this relation to the sun is also uncanny.

.... This last week I picked up a professional Fletcher mat cutter for $60.00 (New ones start at $3000.00, used ones start about $600.00) The building address I picked it up atwas 222. Today I managed to score a thermoelectric wine refrigerator for free. One of the peltier elements were bad and I will replace it tomorrow with an $8.00 part and now I have a practically brand new wine cabinet that keep wine at a perfect ambient temp. The part number on the peltier was not significant, but the control board had a 555 switch, and two 111 relays. For me, the numbers are a heads up for something, or a reassurance that this is what is supposed to be going on.

Anyway, yeah... the sun and numbers are coming up a lot for me.

Welcome to the 1111 board Shaku!!!

i have to go to sleep now, later.