11:11 and the Sun

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 and the Sun

Post by Sandy »

lol this should go over as a great message for an angel message board! Ignore the beings of light and go meditate. Hope I didn't offend anyone.
:lol: No Shaku, no offense here, these beings of light in all their various forms are just friends and offer great assistance and advice as they have tons of intellect and experience. Yet they would say the same thing...Go Meditate! Let your own Source of the Infinite within teach and guide you because it is only from there, from the mouth of the Divine One that real Truth, eternal truth, uniting Truth can be found. :)
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Shaku55 wrote:
As for the Urantia Book, I have not given it much personal study. The authority many of these books write with doesn't resonate with me because most of these wisdom books claim the same authority yet have differing messages. I have found that while I can know very little for certain, I can use that vast vessel of non-knowing to seek within. Satan? Sure, there may be some entity with that name. I've found there is glorious power in being able to say "I don't know". No matter how counter-intuitive, not knowing is a fabulous place to be rather than operating under false assumptions.

Namaste friends!
I respect and appreciate your honest answer there Shaku, it's refreshing actually to hear someone say I don't know these days lol. Sometimes I think my brother is God, he seems to be the biggest "know it all" I know haha.

My angle with my question is from a more mythological aspect, I'm currently trying to dig up info on what global ancient cultures had to say about the sun and any "gods" they may've tied in and associated to the sun, I find it fascinating the mathematics involved thousands of years ago too which have stood the test of time in their accuracies too.

If I dig up something good I'll post here :)

Jack :sunny: :pig: :sunny:
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Shaku's post just made me want to throw something out there..

"Coincidentally" enough, just before coming to the board today I spent a good portion of time learning about philosophy and philosophers among other things.. a.k.a. searching for something on Wikipedia and ending up clicking myself along a "trail" ending up totally off course from the thing I had intended to read up on.

It is so important to be able to say "I don't know", not only because it seems to be humble and honest but also because it is logically impossible to say we truly, absolutely know anything.

This is the mysterious paradox.. It seems to me that he who believes in his infinite ignorance embraces infinite wisdom, and he who believes in his infinite wisdom embraces infinite ignorance.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Post by arleneangle »

What you said it is so interesting.I like it.
Every journey begins with the first step
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Just to give you an idea of how quiet our sun is, here's a chart showing the estimated solar activity during this solar cycle, with the previous 11 year cycle displayed as well:

And here is the most recently updated chart reflecting the cycle thus far.

As you can see, this cycle is falling below even the lowest estimates. Hard to say what might happen. Sure is quiet for a solar max. Too quiet if you ask me. One thing is for sure, pay attention when there is a disruption in the normal pattern of things. It means something important is happening.

Just what, I have no idea. Enjoy the mystery!
~I will bend like a reed in the wind~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow, now that's a very quiet sun. I had no idea...Thanks for posting the charts, Shaku. Its nice to know that what ever happens, we're all in this together.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Almost as if I had dared her, the Sun has unleashed a handful of small flares over the last 48 hours. While not geoeffective due to thier size, I maintain that these energetic events have an impact on our consciousness. The last couple nights have been full of energy and magic in my life, how about you?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Shaku,
The past couple nights both George and I have been very busy in our dreams...working on tasks for the future. My dreams have been unusual for me, at least, that is my impression when I wake up...yet after and hour or so they are gone and I can't remember anything but a vague feeling. This morning I woke up all smiles and laughing at what was going on...whatever I was working on was amusing. :)
I have been very energetic in the waking hours too...tackling jobs around the house with gusto. :sunflower:
Hope everybody else is feeling fabulous! :roll
Love,
Sandy
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I have been feeling good and energetic the past couple nights as well! :bana:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

I've had more than just high energy, I've had some transformational roadblocks moving it of my way! Telling people what I feel, even if it causes them pain is something I've always struggled with, but now I find that when I do this, about 60 percent of the time they THANK me! How and why I suddenly have the cojones I can't say... But I can't help but notice its during a period of increased solar activity. I've also been seeing lots of 3:33 4:44 5:55 and our old friend 11:11, like the barrage of billboards before you reach a desert truck stop. (last gas for 120 miles!)

I'm glad to hear others are feeling energetic, some days I feel like I'm asking if anyone else feels the fire hydrant - even though I've got my mouth on the spout!

Be well friends, may love and light fill your being.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shaku,
I found the courage yesterday to face a fear. :) I'm not out of the woods yet, as I need to now build on it and not let the new found inertia die. But I found it, somehow, wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. :D
Onwards, inwards and upwards :happy
With Love,
Sandy
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Sandy,

Boy I don't know cosmic energies might have been going on Sunday through Wednesday, but today I feel like a new man! I too faced some hard situations in which I needed to be authentic. I could compare it to the kind of sore you feel after a good workout at the gym - but now I am once again energized and feeling like my vibration is higher! Was it all inner work coming to fruition, or my spirit using available cosmic energies to make the jump, who can say? It is interesting to ponder.

I don't really care, as long as these amazing changes keep coming!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I don't really care, as long as these amazing changes keep coming!
A-MEN to that brother! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Here's soemthing for anyone watching for news about the sun, it's an article relating to the recent sun spots and ejections that're going on. There's a 7 minute video further down the page too which is pretty good :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49483655/ns ... nce-space/

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for pointing that out, Jack. :) It is hard to imagine something that size isn't it? I have looked at Hubble photos before and the scale of some of the nebulae etc. is more that I can possibly take in. :shock:
Love,
Sandy
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Crazy stuff! The good news is these events weren't earth facing. It will be interesting to see what happens when one is hurled in our direction. this cycle continues to fizzle so it's hard to say when, but I've still got one eye watching the skies.