How Do They Choose?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

How Do They Choose?

Post by AngelBeliever »

Hey Everyone,

Something has been bugging me for a couple of days. Now that I'm learning more about my celestial friends, I was wondering how they choose the people they choose? I know that I really shouldn't question a miracle, but I am pretty curious. Do they choose people they know have the ability to understand who they are and accept they're around, or do they know something about the person and are directed by a higher force to help us complete our life's mission?

(BTW, as I'm writing this, just looked at the computer clock and it's 1:11)

I did also want to say that ever since I've started coming here and reading all the forums, I've started noticing that they've been receiving signs that I didn't even know where signs. While I do see the 11:11 signs sometimes, I see a lot of 10:01, 1:22 and 12:22. Are they now trying to get specific about their messages now that I'm learning more about them?

Thanks everyone!

-Joey
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: How Do They Choose?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joey,

We don't really know the answer. There are often some common factors, like some ability to perceive their presence, certainly its common for folks to be "progressive" in outlook, other times it has more to do with the child or children they are nurturing.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Thanks Geoff!

So they could be visiting me because my mind understands and accepts their existence or I'm possibly the eventual caretaker of someone who will be very important? Both sound really mystical... and cool, lol.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

AngelBeliever wrote:someone who will be very important? Both sound really mystical... and cool, lol.
Dear Angelbeliever,

Actually our invisible friends are fed up with stupid ignorant parents "correcting" children that have got an excellent spirit connection and bond. Its time to let the kids lead us home.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Joey,

You wrote:
Now that I'm learning more about my celestial friends, I was wondering how they choose the people they choose? I know that I really shouldn't question a miracle, but I am pretty curious. Do they choose people they know have the ability to understand who they are and accept they're around, or do they know something about the person and are directed by a higher force to help us complete our life's mission?
I think the Midwayers often prompt people with skills and abilities that will assist with the lightening of this world. Unfortunately. though, their prompts are rejected by many people. Luckily the Midwayers are extremely patient. They know that sometimes when a seed is planted it may need a little time to grow and at some point bring about what is desired from the individual.

This URL may help. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11974
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Correct me if I am wrong, but I always thought it had something to do with how certain people's DNA is different which allows them to better be able to communicate with them thus they get prompted? But also there are those that never get prompted until they learn about this and learn that they can indeed be prompted. My prompts didn't start, or at least I did not notice that they started, until I found this site first and openly asked for them to start communicating with me. Then it was look out because the prompts just exploded.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

AJ wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but I always thought it had something to do with how certain people's DNA is different which allows them to better be able to communicate with them thus they get prompted?
Dear AJ,

I think you are possibly right. Certainly we do think that exception receivers like George have been blessed with unusual DNA. If an individual is incapable of being "prompted" then clearly they never will be an "eleven elevener". However I also tend to think that access to our material mind is pretty much an open door. Some folks become aware of thoughts that are of an external origin. Others never get there. But we all have TA's illustrating that our minds are capable of that sort of input.

love,
Geoff
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Hey Geoff. I love the post times on both of our remarks on this. Mine was 11:11 est and yours was 1:11 est. I guess what we are discussing must be on point. Ha Ha
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

Now that's a really good question! One which I've wondered myself. All I can say is, I'm getting to be a better person as I get older - no answer there then :?
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

truly a blessin' y'know?

does anybody here ever eat sunflower seeds? I don't really like them
:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
fmspirit39
Busy Bee

Post by fmspirit39 »

It seems to me that the only one's doing the "choosing" is us. I am pretty sure that God and Spiritworld want us all to be grateful, aware and productive spiritual beings, but not all of us consider the spiritual adventure valuable, yet. So, I think the only difference between us (the leaven) and them (those not risen) is that we willed Truth into our lives, and were paying attention when it came. Very soon we will all choose correctly and that is what the eleveners are for: to help build a new reality where all are welcome and none are lost. Blessed are the curious. Peace