Newcomer here, but not to 11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Newcomer here, but not to 11:11

Post by AngelBeliever »

Hello everyone,

I guess the best way to introduce myself would be to tell you how I came to learn about this strange, yet beautiful, friendship I've been given the chance to have.

I came to find this forum a few years ago when an acquaintance asked me if I had ever heard about the 11:11 phenomenon. I'd been writing a fantasy book about angels and demons for almost a decade (started it back in middle school and haven't finished) and I thought that I was well versed in all things about angels. He asked me to look into it and at first, I brushed it all off as just one of those things that people blow out of proportion and it doesn't really mean anything. That, plus it had never happened to me so it must all be baloney.

He told me about an event that took place in his life where he was constantly seeing 11:11 and I have to admit that I wasn't interested in the slightest when I heard about it. Though I was kind of intrigued at how detailed the story was. His story was about traveling to meet a person in a different country and through the whole trip, he was constantly seeing 11:11 or a set of numbers, and even when he landed.

I look back on it now and I guess "they" used him as conduit to reach me. It's been a few years now since I had that conversation. While I don't speak to that person anymore, I don't think I left that conversation empty handed. At a point in my life after the conversation, I decided to start praying every single night. It was one of those things that I'd put off for a long time that I thought would somehow bring me a little closer to God. I don't know if that was the final trigger, but not long after I started praying, "they" showed up. It's now a daily thing that I see 11:11, 12:12, 12:34, etc.

I've never been a religious person. I don't go to church everyday, or recite passages from the Bible, nor could I stand people who did. I don't know if this is God's work, but I do know that what is happening to me isn't just a coincidence.

Of all the things that I've read and this feeling that I have inside of me, I know I am seeing these signs for a reason. Ever since I was young, I always had a feeling that I had a mission to complete in life and my life would always feel empty until I did it. Only, I didn't know what it was. I like to think that I'm an intellectual and logical man, so one part of me is telling me that this is all in my head. But there is an even stronger part of me that says "Something special is happening, but you're not supposed to know what it is." Faith has taught me not to question miracles, just accept them as they come.

The final straw that got me to post in these forums was while I was reading some of the information posted on here as to why certain people see these signs, I looked over at the clock on my computer and it was 10:10. I figured, that was their way of telling me I've come to the right place.

I apologize as to the length of this first post. I really hope I can learn from you all as much as I possibly can. If I can, I want to get closer to these beings that are talking to me. Because every time I see one of these signs, I somehow feel like my prayers are being listened to.
Sandy
Staff

Re: Newcomer here, but not to 11:11

Post by Sandy »

Great Big Welcome, AngelBeliever!

I must say I for one enjoyed your first post. :) And I didn't think it was lengthy at all! Wait till you see some of mine. ;) LOL
I always feel a little nudge of excitement everytime we have a new person join us, for as our family grows so does the result of our collective and individual efforts to make this world a better place.
I look forward to getting to know you and learning through your experiences and thoughts that are shared.
It's nice to meet you! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Thanks Sandy! : )

I love writing, so sometimes I don't understand the meaning of "keep it short", lol. I hope I can learn a lot from your posts as well as make some friends around here. Thanks for the reply!

-Joey
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

Hello AngelBeliever,

Welcome and so nice of you to post! Glad you came back to this forum. I don't always post, but I enjoy reading the posts. It makes me feel like I am in touch with everyone on this universe.

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Hello Irit, :hithere

It makes me really glad to know that there are so many people like me who share the same experiences as I do. I don't feel like I'm alone with this feeling anymore. I'm really glad to be here. :D

-Joey
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

Hi Joey,

This is such an exciting time to be alive and to experience everything that is happening on this planet. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Irit
:sunflower:
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Shazzi
New Friend

Post by Shazzi »

Hello all,
My name is Shazzi.
I am also a new comer here but not to 11:11.
I could'nt help but comment on your post as I could really identify.
I found this group today (triggered by an 11:11 prompt) and I must say, apart from Facebook,
I am not a regular on any group or chat site...... so, this is all very new for me.

After being made recently redundant and facing the challenges that poses to my young family, I have been getting numerous
11:11's (that's the major number or 1:11).
It always instills a little prayer for me to silently say, although, I've never really known why I do that???
After finding this amazing site with such positivity & love I really feel like everything will be ok.

I don't claim to know much but I hope I keep learning and helping & loving.

Thankyou.
Shazzi
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Shazzi,

Welcome, and I feel sure if you actually ask the angels to help you finding a new job, they will do so. Its a good time to decide what you really would like.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Shazzi
New Friend

Post by Shazzi »

Thankyou Geoff,
I will do so & will give great thought to what I would really like to do.

Kindest
Shazzi
sammy

Post by sammy »

Welcome to the group Shazzi and Joey! :hithere

A pleasure to meet both of you!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome Friends!!!!

I have to echo what Sandy said. It is always so exciting whenever a new face finds us! Welcome to our little, but growing, spiritual family!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Big hello and welcome from me too, Shazzi! I'm glad you've joined us! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Welcome to you both, AngelBeliever and Shazzi!
Looking forward to getting to know the both of you.

:sunflower:

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

You are all so awesome. I have to send a big "I love you" to all of you. I've never felt so welcome on a forum.

And Shazzi, whenever I see a prompt on a clock, I kiss my thumb, put it on the clock and say "Angels be with me. Lord hear my prayers and may they be answered."

I don't know if they like it, but just like your prayer, it's something I started doing out of the blue.

Love you all!

-Joey