11:11 observances, dreams, and life

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
thinker28
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 observances, dreams, and life

Post by thinker28 »

Hello All:
I found this website in a search to find some answers to my chance happenings in life. Maybe somebody could shed some more light on my situation. I have condensed as much as possible to keep from a lengthy post.
I am a 28 year old guy, a student in college for web design and development. A year ago at this time, I began seeing 11:11 all over the place. My watch, the stove, the digital clock. I would even wake up in the middle of the night at 3:30 on the dot and be in total sweat. A little background...my fiance of 6 years left me around 3 years ago and I didn't take it too well-emotionally. We agreed that we weren't meant for each other but we still loved and would remain friends. So, we've kept in contact randomly over the years. On the flipside of the coin, a year ago I made a drastic change to my life and dropped out of my college program that I was really interested in, but was burnt out from stress and problems with my family, my personal finances, and my job just was creating even more stress to top it all. I had been having dreams all the time where all I saw was 11:11 and my doorbell would ring and nobody during random times of the day and nobody there.-Freaky... :shock:

Long story short, I went from a nutritional dietetics program to web design which I enjoy. I also thoroughly enjoy nutrition and natural therapies, hence why I was in the program but lost interest after a few bad teacher experiences about the real world duties one would experience--just didn't fill out for me. So, I paid my debts off, sold my place, moved home and started a new track on life. Funny thing is, I see 11:11 all the time. I'll look up and just notice it's 11:11. I've had certain people call me and when they do its 11:11 (my ex gf especially). When I sleep, I have dreams about my life and where I should be, kinda like an angel showing me around my future self almost like they are talking to me. I recently had what is referred to as a "Tower" dream which after research is a way of spirit guides talking to me where I saw 11 in the tower as I went up and such. I never thought I'd believe in ghosts and angels, but after buying a book on the 11:11 phenomenon I am a firm believer. I have been in a stuck situation because I have some health problems and trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do with my life. Seems the more stressed I get, the stronger the 11:11 occurrences occur. I've also been getting strange spiritual emails that have 11:11 in them.

Thing is, not to brag but I am a smart guy. I am analytical, good at math and whatever I put my mind to, but seems that I can't wrap my head around this. I've asked for spiritual guidance and an answer to my life "stuck" situation and seems I'm getting an answer to something but like a treasure map I can't decipher. Is there anybody who could provide some sort of advice? I've read a few posts on here and they seem similar but each person's situation is different. Oh, by the way, I've noticed while at my parents house, seems our power goes out in parts of the house (and we don't have any electrical problems--we had it checked) for no reason at all.

After researching some on the Internet about this topic, it seems that somebody is trying to tell me something or point me in some sort of direction. It's hard to meditate in my current situation because I'm so busy, and I've tried to invoke dreams to talk and see what they want possibly. Seems all it is are future dreams and women that I may possibly end up with but their faces are blurred out and their palms have "11" on them...? :roll I am majorly confused trying to sort everything out and seeing this 11:11 constantly and what I'm suppose to do... :?:

Any help would be greatly appreciated from those who wish to help..thanks! :hithere

Thinker28
The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues.
~Rene Descartes
happyrain
Family

Re: 11:11 observances, dreams, and life

Post by happyrain »

hello thinker and welcome to the forums
i too have an increasing interest in herbal remedies
its nice to meet you
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
JM
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by JM »

Hi Thinker!
thinker28 wrote:It's hard to meditate in my current situation because I'm so busy, and I've tried to invoke dreams to talk and see what they want possibly.
Here is your mistake. My advice is meditate, meditate and meditate.
thinker28 wrote:Seems all it is are future dreams and women that I may possibly end up with but their faces are blurred out and their palms have "11" on them...? :roll I am majorly confused trying to sort everything out and seeing this 11:11 constantly and what I'm suppose to do... :?:
I guess I should not make an interpretation of this, nobody can figure it out better than you! I've already give you the way...

Peace!
John
"Wherever you are I Am with you."
"Let Me go at the front to illuminate your path."
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

thinker28 wrote:After researching some on the Internet about this topic, it seems that somebody is trying to tell me something or point me in some sort of direction. It's hard to meditate in my current situation because I'm so busy, and I've tried to invoke dreams to talk and see what they want possibly. Seems all it is are future dreams and women that I may possibly end up with but their faces are blurred out and their palms have "11" on them...? :roll I am majorly confused trying to sort everything out and seeing this 11:11 constantly and what I'm suppose to do... :?:
Dear thinker,

Welcome.

You are making a very big mistake looking to find someone to tell you what to do with your life. That decision is yours to make, and advanced celestials never go there. Yes you can find a medium channeling a low level entity who will go where angels fear to tread. LOL.

So, accept its your life. Next accept you have beings who care about you, and will act like very smart parents, but they are not going to push you to make a decision. However, like good parents, they will talk about the options, show you the good and the bad, and support you even when you take the wrong option. There are better choices, and its your job to find those and take them, as they are presented to you. This is why we stress that meditation is the key.

By the way, being too busy is a waste of a good life. LOL. We are supposed to SMELL THE ROSES.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome thinker! :hithere

Bless you... it sounds as if this last decade of your life has been full of stresses...good things too, I am sure, but decisions and situations that could make even the calmest of meditators a little on edge. Please don't think you stand alone with this. So many people, each in their own way, face life complications and on the back side their solutions, the Spirit Guardians (Midwayers) responsible for the 11:11 prompt in no way wish to add more stress or worry to your life. In reality, quite the opposite. Their prompt is a gentle, "hello friend!" in our hectic lives. They see something. not necessarily “special” perhaps, as all people are special... but maybe something such as a desire or a talent, an understanding of things complex etc. that might be useful to the “lightening” of our world and they wish you to discover the Peace Within that helps soften the stresses around us and in a brilliant type of reflection those we interact with in life.
But it comes from looking within, for ourselves and finding a deep and peaceful quietness. Now, most people think of this stillness meditation beginning in just one form but if one truly analyses it they see it often begins in such simple ways... such as a deep appreciation of beauty around them...whether in nature, in the faces of those you pass on the streets or perhaps in artistic endeavours... found in writing, music, works of art and movement...even the beauty in mathematics and geometry are classed within these meditative boundaries since the Universe is composed of both science and those things of spirit...in other words all originate in One Source.

Taking fifteen or twenty minutes time out of some point in your day for this inner mental vacation is priceless and will assist you in managing the frustrations and those complications that seem to heap stress after stress in our lives and cause physical ailments as we age.
Please do not allow the 1111 prompts to cause you any more stress. They are simply a heartfelt welcome from celestial beings who love you and wish the best for you. It begins very simply but there is no time table or need to rush to action. It is a very personal thing between you and your celestial friends. At this point be open to guidance and what rings true for you, remembering that what you feel is important and true may not be the same as what someone else sees is truth. That’s quite alright. This is your path and your journey and your free will choice.

I must say, I find your dream life fascinating but also must admit I know little and am not gifted in the understanding and knowledge of dreams. So I will just say that I believe the Celestials can reach us through our dreams, although sometimes our mind can distort the pictures and cause them to be confused and a little hard to understand. There are some gifted in this are though and perhaps they will find your post and offer some assistance.

Anyway, I'm glad you have joined us, Thinker and I enjoyed the openness and sharing within your first post. I hope you will continue to be a part of this 11:11 family forum.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JM
Busy Bee

Post by JM »

Hi,

Geoff, Sandy, wonderful words! Thinker, I guess you already have something to grasp!
Sandy wrote:Bless you... it sounds as if this last decade of your life has been full of stresses...good things too, I am sure, but decisions and situations that could make even the calmest of meditators a little on edge. Please don't think you stand alone with this. So many people, each in their own way, face life complications and on the back side their solutions, the Spirit Guardians (Midwayers) responsible for the 11:11 prompt in no way wish to add more stress or worry to your life.
This is so true. In my own case, since I've been "awakened" with the prompts, I've had two depressions!... The first one was really quite serious, in the second I was already a little bit more prepared and took the right measures in time.

Anyway, just to make you know Thinker, that there is not an easy way, an 'allways happy life' in each moment. We must taste the bitter to enjoy the pleasures of the sweet!

Peace!
John
"Wherever you are I Am with you."
"Let Me go at the front to illuminate your path."
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

I survived my childhood (wasn't easy) and my 20s and 30s. I can tell you from my point of view, it will become easier. I wish I had the prompts when I was younger to help put me at peace with life. But that was not the case. Life is good now and I have learned to "smell the roses".

Good Luck,
Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Ticktock
New Friend

Post by Ticktock »

Hi to All,

I wanted to share with you the best feelings I've experienced with 11:11. Quite simply, 11:11 are the eyes and ears of our spirit guardians. I've never been the type of person who wanted to talk about my fears, so bottled them up. Everyone has fears and tend to measure ourselves by how bad they are or how many we have. The first showing of 11:11 shone into my spiritual awareness when I was a teenager. Now I call to the guardian there, ask them why fear is so powerful, say a silent prayer for all others to lessen their fears and ask whether there is anyone from my family there for me... and always felt the answer was 'Yes - with spirits who loved me'. That's my constant routine.. I see 11:11 and I automaticaly pray.

Should I share the experience I had with the angels? I thought it was so special, sceptics wouldn't believe me. Now I'm not sure. Or the stange recurring red beads I found everywhere - rosary beads maybe? The dream I had with the nuns and priest? They all mean so much to me and brought me immense spiritual peace - body and mind, yet this website with hundreds of members can all tell of equally amazing experiences. This is truly inspirational and has made me very happy.

11:11 has always been my constant contact with the spirits which I am truly grateful for.
My suggestion to anyone who experiences 11:11 a lot, is don't think too hard about it, let it be and maybe you will hear your own heart saying a prayer too.
:hithere
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ticktock,

Welcome.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Ticktock,
Good morning new friend! It is a pleasure to read your first post and to welcome you into our 11:11 family. I look forward to all you have to share.
My suggestion to anyone who experiences 11:11 a lot, is don't think too hard about it, let it be and maybe you will hear your own heart saying a prayer too.
That is so beautiful! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hi Ticktock! Great to read your experiences. Welcome, Thinker! Everyone's already said what is good to try. :)

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

What a beautiful thread as always! Welcome!

This place is my daily prayer and spiritual boost if you will! Being connected to all of you and your experiences and stories truly is an amazing gift and humbling experience to be experiencing!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Woohoo! Feel the love! YEAAAH!H!H!H!HH!!!!
:bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :bike: :bike: :bike:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
overmind

Post by overmind »

I got one of my first blunt prompts today (blunt because it was so obvious). I'm a bit of a night owl, a crack of noon kind of guy, meaning I usually get up around noon (happens every summer). Anyway, my alarm was set at 11:30 am, woke up, set it to 11:59 because I was still tired. When I heard the alarm and looked at the clock, I saw 11:11 on the clock for about a second when I first glanced at it, then it showed 11:59. I don't think my eyes were playing tricks on me this time!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm a bit of a night owl, a crack of noon kind of guy, meaning I usually get up around noon (happens every summer).
You'd fit in quite nicely with that schedule in our house, overmind. George and I are a couple of old night owls as well.
That was a real nice "in your face" kind of prompt!
Love,
Sandy
raregem
New Friend

Post by raregem »

WELLLL HELLOOOO Everyone! -
I am so thankful to have found this website.
Through the past years I have noticed numerical sequences fairly often. Lately, I have had 11:11 show up CONSTANTLY. Alot more than usual. I searched for it's meaning and the one bit of info I found was less than stellar. It was negative. I became upset, ticked off at that. I thought I was on the wrong end all of the sudden due to that info. For the next day I kept seeing 11:10. LOL. 11:10. OK. I asked myself what message am I missing. I, then, did another search and came up to this website at the top of the list yesterday. Whew.!!! This resonated so much more with me I signed up to learn.

A few days ago I woke up (night owl here), strained to see the digital clock and I promise I saw 11111. 5 -1's. In my sleepy stupor I looked again b/c that just is not right. There should only be 4 digits not 5. Looked again and I still saw 11111. 5-1's. odd.

I hope I have not messed up the 11:11 syncs. I feel I will have them again. It's been two days since the 11:10. Think that, too, was a message to me to look further. That I missed the correct answer the first time. I enjoy smiling and being positive so I figure the Angels were telling me look again. The number syncs are very special messages for the good. At least, most are. I feel some numbers have been hijacked by the negative side but, to me, that does not mean I will give the negative side creedence with their theft. Hope this makes sense.

Nice to meet you all in one place. I look forward to more interactions with you here. Thank you again.
My true gratitude and joy. :cheers: raregem
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear raregem,

Welcome, and glad you found us at last.
raregem wrote:A few days ago I woke up (night owl here), strained to see the digital clock and I promise I saw 11111. 5 -1's. In my sleepy stupor I looked again b/c that just is not right. There should only be 4 digits not 5. Looked again and I still saw 11111. 5-1's. odd.
Well five 1's. That's much harder to get, in my experience. I think it was an overwhelming positive response. And off a clock???

love,
Geoff
raregem
New Friend

Post by raregem »

Hi Geoff- Thank you. Yes, the 5-1's were on my 4 digit digital clock radio. I thought I was seeing things, closed my eyes , then saw the same thing. lol wild huh or ...??

BTW Geoff...when I signed up to the posts first, I clicked on the approved link in my email, then signed up for the blog...I received a confirmation email for each sign up but, the blog link confirmation actually sent me to another of the 'posts being emailed to me' confirmation. An incorrect link. Then, I went back to the very same email for blog confirmation and tried again. This time it correctly affirmed my application to the blog part. Thing is, I double checked to see if I had opened the wrong email but, I had not. lol strange days indeed !
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello raregem, :hithere
It's nice to meet you! Welcome to this 11:11 family! Wow they certainly knew how to get your attention! 5-1's on a four digit clock! I love it when they surprise us with something totally amazing! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy