Re: Hi, I'm new.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

UPDATE: 06/03/2011: The original author of this thread wished it to be deleted. I felt there was some good stuff in here so just deleted the original authors connection to this thread.

I am a Christian (raised Catholic) and still consider myself a man of Christ and it is not easy getting past the questions you raise but the main thing for me as a Christian that I was never too keen on was the concept of the devil and eternity in hell despite what the book of revelation may have said (personally I think we humans took this revelation way out of proportion and missed the message. A lot of what was written in Revelation was fulfilled by Nero and the destruction of Jerusulem around 80 AD. I have always been drawn to this book and read it so many times over the years but the truth bells have never really rung for me as to this armageddon story. Now maybe I am completely wrong but I have prayed and prayed on this and I can only trust what my inner thoughts and beliefs tell me and rest assure that God hears my prayers. He knows I am his humble servant and warrior for his loving cause). For me I never understood the need for me to go to hell if I displeased God the Father. Why would God need me to be tormented for all of eternity. Is it for sport? If God was displeased with me wouldn't he just make me no longer exist? Why the need for torment and hell? The evil remains in the world becasue this is the damage done and still left over by the thousands of years of Lucifer's rebellion. His seeds will take time to be removed from our thought conscience.

The book that resonates with me most from the mouth of our wonderful teacher and master in Jesus was:

<< Matthew 7 >>
King James Version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: 29For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes

I have been on this site for 6 years now and the "fruits" of the people around here and of the all the received messages are always and only of love. The fruits are good and until they sour (which I don't believe they ever will) I put a lot of truth and credence to what I have come to learn and now understand. Again welcome and I hope you find the answers that ring true to you my friend.

May God Love and Bless you for All Eternity!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

So in effect there are no more demons on Earth? I'm having trouble personally ingesting this information, as to my eyes I see more and more evidence of demonic influence on this planet every year. It's as if it is building toward something. So what am I seeing if not demons on Earth? What is causing the flat-out evil influence on this planet? Human nature?
Dear friend,

You need to be very specific in your definitions. Demons were said to be fallen angels, and Lucifer has been equated to God in his power. This latter was never true, but "fallen" angels would of course be a problem for humans, who are un-evolved, and have relatively little spiritual power. So, there are no fallen angels causing trouble any more. But there are both living humans and dead humans (astral plane dark spirits) causing trouble. And they feed off each other. Its nothing to be scared of, in the sense that you or I can easily avoid this trouble. In fact, its probable that evil living humans are the bigger danger to us. Yes, the legacy of Lucifer is a remaining ongoing issue, but we are turning the corner, one human at a time. And yes, as AJ says, by their fruits will you know them, both human, and those from the invisible realms who we talk to.

This issue of fear, and orthodoxy runs deep, and has worked for thousands of years to keep the fold intact. But God is Love, and does not work by fear. Why then do those who claim to represent Him, use fear? Well the answer is because they want to prevent you walking your own path, something Father is happy about. Sadly, eventually, these orthodox religions will themselves fail, because they have not accurately represented the truths they were given.

Thinking a bit more on your situation, I would like to make some broad comments, and suggestions. Please bear in mind that we absolutely expect and accept, you must find YOUR truth.

1. While still escaping orthodox outlooks, one tends to expect to find another, better "perfect" source of Truth. This is a fruitless search. There are many, none are "perfect"

2. While still being fearful, your innate ability to discern Truth will be very clouded. You MUST first walk in the light, before you can seek the source of that light.

3. There are a GREAT many sources of wonderful Truth. Folks also have a habit of liking to believe they have the best, most perfect truth. That makes them defensive, and fundamentalist.

4. I would suggest that you learn to be guided, and ask for that guidance. Ask God directly, indeed plead with Him to bring you HOME.

5. Coming from a Christian background, you may enjoy my own journey, set out here. Alternatively, or perhaps in addition, try some books. A good place to start would be either some of George's books, where you will learn the 11:11 angels are trying hard to help us all, or something like Glenda Green's book, Love Without End or even what I am currently reading, a book on Sai Baba. There are many, I am reading "My Baba and I". Bought second hand, cost nothing. Funny enough he crossed my path very early, but it was too much for me. LOL. Now I regret never actually meeting him. I suspect he's too much for most orthodox Christians, which is why there are those folks claiming he was a "magician". Yeah right!

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear friend,

Welcome to our friendly group. Please accept my condolences on the recent death of your Father. This past month must have been rather difficult for you and those who loved him. I am so sorry.

Please do not feel this internet place is expecting you to give up any of your beliefs. Your path to the Creator is just that... your path.
I too come from a Christian background and still love and adore our Infinite God and our beautiful Jesus whom you may also hear refered to as Christ Michael here. What was once my Christian view though has expanded somewhat... and now beliefs seem of less importance to me....hard to explain as this is such a personal journey for each of us. But one thing that seems similar for all of us is our Love. It never lessens but only deepens and grows brighter for our human and celestial siblings. Love is the currency of the Universe. In It's perfected form It flows from the Infinite Creator and is reflected by all His/Her children regardless of the belief vehicle chosen. If we follow Unconditional Love we will never loose our way.

With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
KizzleKat
Old Friend

Post by KizzleKat »

Welcome, I'm new too and wanted to tell you that this is a wonderful community from which to seek understanding, acceptance, and encouragement. In the short time I've been here, I've learned much from the postings and kind words of those who responded to my own posts. My sincerest sympathy to you and your family in the loss of your father. It is so hard to lose one's parent(s).

Sharon
The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
TheArtist
New Friend

Post by TheArtist »

AJ wrote:Welcome . I am a Christian (raised Catholic) and still consider myself a man of Christ and it is not easy getting past the questions you raise but the main thing for me as a Christian that I was never too keen on was the concept of the devil and eternity in hell despite what the book of revelation may have said (personally I think we humans took this revelation way out of proportion and missed the message. A lot of what was written in Revelation was fulfilled by Nero and the destruction of Jerusulem around 80 AD. I have always been drawn to this book and read it so many times over the years but the truth bells have never really rung for me as to this armageddon story. Now maybe I am completely wrong but I have prayed and prayed on this and I can only trust what my inner thoughts and beliefs tell me and rest assure that God hears my prayers. He knows I am his humble servant and warrior for his loving cause). For me I never understood the need for me to go to hell if I displeased God the Father. Why would God need me to be tormented for all of eternity. Is it for sport? If God was displeased with me wouldn't he just make me no longer exist? Why the need for torment and hell? The evil remains in the world becasue this is the damage done and still left over by the thousands of years of Lucifer's rebellion. His seeds will take time to be removed from our thought conscience.

The book that resonates with me most from the mouth of our wonderful teacher and master in Jesus was:

<< Matthew 7 >>
King James Version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: 29For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes

I have been on this site for 6 years now and the "fruits" of the people around here and of the all the received messages are always and only of love. The fruits are good and until they sour (which I don't believe they ever will) I put a lot of truth and credence to what I have come to learn and now understand. Again welcome and I hope you find the answers that ring true to you my friend.

May God Love and Bless you for All Eternity!
This post, particularly the part you highlighted was very insightful with what I am going through. Thank you. I actually just posted my story I am christian and believe in Jesus but I feel like I am a "bad christian" maybe not bad just lost
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Welcome to the 11:11 forums.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Welcome, ! Hope you find what you need here in the forum, and stick around for as long as you like. :)

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi