My greatest thanks and gratitude

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
MichaelXavier
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My greatest thanks and gratitude

Post by MichaelXavier »

How does one break free from ignorance, or misguided personal views? Just how much does God love each and every one of us? Is there anything that he wouldn't spare for us to find a lost and struggling child that is crying out for their Father? How does he go about getting our attention and stepping Himself down, so to speak, to the lowly mortals of time and space. Especially when we may just not be able to get it or see that as we draw closer to Him, He is drawing closer to us.

Though our hearts are in the right place and our faith may seem to have the proper intention, everything that we have been taught about what God was may still cloud our thinking regarding Him and the ways of contact that He might bestow upon us.

We are all children that are loved beyond any conceivable notion, and I can tell you this from my own point of view, especially now from being brought from the lowest consciousness to the heights of Cosmic consciousness. The work of this group and forum is and has proved to be invaluable to me. I didn't understand what was happening at the time I was here, and why I was reaching out, but I am starting to now. We are all brothers and sisters in the service to our wonderful Father, and even though we may burn with zeal and the proper intention, we are still very mortal in our thinking and physiology.

I want to state to all of you, especially George, Sandy, and Geoff what friends you were to me at a time when I was seemingly lost and cut off from like minded individuals. Along with the mid-wayers, you all proved to me what love and service really was especially when it goes beyond mortal understanding at times. The mid-wayers blew me up with prompts to get me here at one point, but I understand now just how important it is to be willing to recognize this, and to end up here, you have to allow yourself to be lead, by the Fathers voice.

I will state this for anyone and everyone that makes there way here, you are definitely here for a reason.

-Eye has not seen, nor ear heard what God has in store for those who love him. I give you all my blessings and thanks, and with my sincerest intention, love most of all. May the blessing of the Father reign down on all of you. My many thanks again.

-Michael Xavier
Michael Xavier
To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: My greatest thanks and gratitude

Post by theunim »

Michael,

Glad to read this post~ I'm currently struggling with a number of things right now, mostly concerning motivation and action on personal levels, but I know the things I do also have their ties to the spiritual. I feel like you've given us a great reminder that we are loved, each and everyone, despite how our paths may look and how we travel them. It's summed up for me like this, after reading what you've written: no matter what, there is always love, and don't forget that.

Maybe that is too simple of a summary, but for me it works.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and words.

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Michael,
It is a pleasure to see you and your loving post on the board this morning as you have blessed us over and over again in the short time you have been among us.

Unconditional Love seems to be one of the most difficult concepts for many of us humans to realize and practice in our mortal lives. To take a step out of self and look at a friend and most especially a foe with grace through the eyes of God is no easy task as we all too often allow our thoughts to screen, shield, prevent and protect us from this all important soul building activity. To observe a person honestly... it often requires an honest look at ourselves as well and this can cause fear and frustration.
All of us have known a person or people who have rubbed against our own sense of self worth in an irritating way. It is so easy to toss them aside and not look deeper into what drives them and in the process see bluntly and rather plainly what drives us as well. For we have been told that often what grates us about another can often be found in our own arsenal of attributes as well. :lol: Yes, Love is seemingly complex and yet so simple in its purest form. Learning about Love ... that can truly only be found in One, the Source...and yet we all reflect that Source and so we are all bearers of this Love Light to others. If we will just recognize this simple and most precious of gifts in its purest form then we can accomplish anything in this world... change lives, heal hurts and the deep seeded pains of this world's individuals. By acknowledging the One Power that unites and moves through us all, a Oneness, regardless of our human belief systems and our own vision of God we can create miracles in the lives of those in need and lift our own hearts to the limitless Heavens.
It is this same Oneness that will bring us all together. The world will be united under One banner... Love... all encompassing Love.
I re dedicate my life to Love this day. Thank you Michael! :kiss:

With Love always,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Agreed with and moved by all above.

(((((OM))))))

Love is All

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

That was a beautiful post Michael, loved it, love you and everyone. We are all on a great journey together, becoming "One", along the way. Peace to you and yours always.

Love,
Linda :sunflower: