Help! 11's everywhere!!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
CathyLynn
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Help! 11's everywhere!!!

Post by CathyLynn »

LOL!!! Over the past week no matter what I looked at, what I did, where I turned there they were - 11's! I've NEVER had this many prompts in such a short period of time and I've been seeing prompts for about 10 years. I've notice over the past several months as time passes the prompts are increasing steadily. My husband has even noticed an increase!

What is going on? Has there been any messages from the Celestials regarding this? Has anyone else noticed an increase? I really don't know what to think about all this attention I'm getting!!! :D
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Help! 11's everywhere!!!

Post by Geoff »

Dear CathyLynn,

Yes quite a number of us have been through bombardments. I did too a few weeks back.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi CathyLynn,
Yes I experience these busy prompt days too. Often for me and from my own personal expectations and acceptance of specific prompt meanings, I have noticed a pattern. If I receive several of Midwayer Mathew's 33's or Bzutu's 22's, or Sharmon's 06 (sometimes all of the above :lol: ) there is a message they really wish to pass on to either George or I or even a message I can intuit simply by becoming quiet for a few moments. If I receive many 08's (Dr. Mendoza) there is often a health issue looming, either a personal one or a need for healing for others others. Once again getting quiet often provides the answer. This is what works for me anyway... Others of course will have other guides and Teachers, and those wonderful "knowings" welling up from their own God within. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Hi Cathylynn, Yes I have. Yesterday for example on the way
home I was stopped in traffic behind a car that had a temp.
tag on it with 777 as the middle 3 numbers.

When I got home I logged into a poker site I just down loaded.
Seated to my right was a player using the screen name
Redhouse555. His chip count at the time was 555. Looking
around the table I noticed I was seated at a table that had
555 as the 3 middle numbers.

It turned out to be a very lucky table for me.
:shock: :)
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

I'm going to need to quiet my mind in hope of a message. it's be so long since I've been able to meditate. Between moving twice, taking care of elderly family it's been quite the time over the past year or so. Both my husband and myself are in a better spiritual place right now, even though we still have family issues. Both my mother and her brother have alzheimers, need I say more! It's a wonder I'm sane!!!!! :(

Today was a great prompt day 1111's again everywhere! The celestials are certainly trying to get my attention!
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Me too alot of 8's, 7's 9's well just about all of them. The days that I get prompted alot I really try to pay attention to whats going on and meditate. Just be, sometimes it's hard for me to visualize but letting go and allowing what ever comes, no matter what it is. Loves Brenda
sammy

Post by sammy »

Cathylynn,

I am sorry you are dealing with so many emotional issues all at once. It must be very draining. Perhaps if you are able to meditate even for a few short minutes each day you will find you have more available energy to get done all you need to...I know that frequently that is much easier said than done though!

Well you can add me to the list! 7's, 5's, 2's, 1's, 8's...sheez, definitely no 9's - but I seem to be getting a specific prompt one day (sometimes 2 specific propmts) which will repeat several throughout the day - then the next day the number changes - but several each day for a few weeks now.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Me too. I have been bombarded this past week. Tons of 2222 and 3333. Also had many 888 and 8888 as well as 11:11 most days. Either they are really happy that we are all coming together again and the board has seen a ton of love and life and happieness as of late or there is something greater happening. I have had many days where I get every time prompt starting at 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55 all in a row.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Me too! I'm getting the 1111's.....I love it every time. And, I always remember to say hi and thank you!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear CathyLynn,
Bless you! You and your husband do have your hands full with your mom and Uncle both suffering the effects of alzheimers, don't you? How very emotionally draining that must be for both of you. Please know we are here for you if you ever need to unwind and unload. I wish I could do more...but I am sending loving energies from afar and will every time I think of you. :kiss:
(((CathyLynn)))
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Rob
Family

Post by Rob »

Today for some reason I have had a particularly strong series of prompts. Back to the old basics with 11 past the hour, about 5 so far… oppps make that 6. As I was typing I fleetingly looked down and 4:11 was the time.
I gave myself time to meditate and stilled myself which turned out to be the best thing. I reached a deeper level than usual (have had trouble meditating of late) and experienced a spine tingling for most of the meditation. I can still feel it an hour after.
They have my attention.

Rob
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hey Everyone!

That makes me think of my prompts in the past few days. Been getting x:11, x:22, x:33, 1234 or 123, and 777, plus some odd knocking on my kitchen wall and the fridge, although those sounds might be related to the fridge in general. I really should have spared some time meditating today but my house has been such a mess up until earlier this afternoon, so I feel that it would have been a disservice to meditate in a messy place. I did get to cleaning today so I hope that tomorrow is going to be a great day.

I still do make it a point to say hello and thank you when I see those numbers, and smile, too, if that counts for anything, depending on the situation.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi T and everybody,

I know how you feel. Sometimes you just have to clean despite all else going on around you. That's what I will be doing for the next week or so. I just got a notification yesterday that it is time for the real estate agency to do their regular 6 month inspection. :( Once I get started it's good...but just getting started... Bleah.. I am trying to remember how nice the flat feels when its all shiny and clean. Before I got here, George used to keep a pretty messy house, I suspect. Bzutu told him once, " To drain the sink before the tad poles grow their legs!" :lol:

I get a lot of 22's and 33's too in my day/evening. Often when I follow through and go ahead and meditate I am usually in a good place like Rob was in his post. Hmm, maybe they know something we don't. :scratch: Surprisingly, they prompt me frequently close to bedtime and I have had some of my most productive med times (from my human perspective anyway. ;) then. Must still be enough caffine in my system to keep me alert but but not enough to prevent me from relaxing. :)
Love,
Sandy
elishium dai
New Friend

Post by elishium dai »

hello,glad your senses are awake.for 40 years i have had to endure this .it is only now that i understand.it seems to be a curse at first then time changes and the way everyone thinks how they should live ,you start retaliating.everyone has experience this but are afraid to say that it changes them.11.11 is always with me since 1968.a man carved this number above my cot,i lived in malasia in the jungle ,was taught that everything is alive ,moved to england and this is where it began,a transistion not to brainwashed by others .11.11 has empowered myself and others into much more than a human working machine.feel the wind ,rain,the breath of air in others ,dnt be afraid , elishium dai
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear elishium dai,

Welcome. Gee its been some time for you. There are not many from that period.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear elishium dai,
What you wrote here is very beauitiful...
.11.11 has empowered myself and others into much more than a human working machine.feel the wind ,rain,the breath of air in others ,dnt be afraid
It is how I wish to live my life. I will try every day to make it so. Thank you.
Welcome to the message board. I am glad you have joined us. :)
Love,
Sandy
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

Oh my, 40 years is a long time. I didn't realize that there were folks seeing prompts that far back. I do remember seeing 1111 as early as 1976/77 but they were not consistent and of course I didn't realize what they were back then. Then they stopped and returned in full force about 10 years ago! Now if I don't see one for a day or so I get worried!!! :roll:
Jen11:11
New Friend

Post by Jen11:11 »

Isn´t it amazing that the same thing happens to so many right now?
It can´t just be a coincidence.

An exciting time awaits :bana:
Shazzi
New Friend

Post by Shazzi »

Dear Elishium Dai,
I love the words that you wrote in this post. So inspiring & so true.
I am loving reading such wisdom. ( From all of you)
It is truly enlightening.
Thankyou
Ahhhhh, breathe.
X
Shazzi
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

HI folks. Thought I would add these and I wish I had documented them but didn't.

I think it was Tues. morning I received my personal 918 and a short time later 644 also a personal prompt. As the day went on 555,666,777 and 9999 appeared but I
don,t remember how. Also got 918 that night. Last night I found an old receipt where I paid $44.44 for gas.

This morning I woke up before the alarm went off. When I figured out I could not go
back to sleep I hit the illumination button on the clock. It was 4:44 am. Just got
back from work and when I got settled in to visit here it was 11:11 am. Also got
12:34 for the first time I can recall.

With all the unusual events and weather going on world wide it feels like something
is in the air so to speak. :shock: :shock: :bike:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Haha...I was reading this thinking about not seeing many prompts lately and looked a the clock and got 11:44!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shield, Sammy, Shazzi and all,
I've been getting up on the 22's for weeks now! I wake up, roll over and look at the clock and see a 22. Usually I grumble, "Good morning Bzutu. I'm getting up!" and then as an after thought, "Thank you!" :lol: It used to be the 33's but maybe Mathew and his clan got a little tired of my ignoring their wake up prompt. (I just looked at my clock and see a 33. Hmmm wonder if he's agreeing with me. :lol: )
Love,
Sandy