How many Old Friends have returned?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: How many Old Friends have returned?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys...
AJ, I'm looking into a spiritual property for sale in New Mexico as we speak and its a very spiritual site with a Labrynth, Lotus temple, Pyramid with a Merkaba crystal inside and 5 acres of meadows with trees right outside Alberquque. They hope to sale to someone that will keep the energy going and I know I can do that. What a great place to see all our family gathered and celebrating together I like this idea and than we can come visit you on that big farm .
Laura it sounds wonderful, this place in New Mexico! And I can just see the spiritual light worker's caravan going from your place to AJ's....
Image ... :bike: ... :bike: ... Image ...Image ... :bike: Image :bike: ... :bike: Image ... :bike:... Image Image ... :bike: Image ... :bike: ... Image ... :bike: ... Image ... Image... :bike: ... Image... :bike: ... Image

..... Hmmm we may need to work on our directions a bit...anybody got the map? :mrgreen:

But it "Looks like we got us a convoy!" Remember that song? Image :lol:
sorry :oops: ...playful mood today. :roll:
Hugs,
Me
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:lol: where did you get all those smilies.

I got an email back today and its more wonderful than described. There are multiple buildings and a home on 15+ acres and the price is up there but reasonable. I will be consulting with my celestial friends and really working 'Ask and Receive' I pray this will be for us and oh there's so much we can do for many with a place that size. :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

memawlaura wrote::love Petra,
Sorry to hear your volvo died. You need to get another small vehicle so you can get out :bike: :bike: :bike: :bike: :bike: there are other volvo's you know :lol: :lol: hope all is well with you and yours.
{{{{{{{LAURA}}}}}}}} Good to hear from you, I missed you as have loads of your other elevener family.
Yeah, I'll get a li'l ol' banger, perhaps a good working order Citroen 2 CV, i prefer the older cars.
I hope all's well with you too, I often think of you at that spiritual retreat you've told us about, I can just see
us all there sharing stories and stuff. It'll be brilliant....Note WILL be brilliant, hehe.

Love to you all, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Sandy wrote:Hi Guys...
AJ, I'm looking into a spiritual property for sale in New Mexico as we speak and its a very spiritual site with a Labrynth, Lotus temple, Pyramid with a Merkaba crystal inside and 5 acres of meadows with trees right outside Alberquque. They hope to sale to someone that will keep the energy going and I know I can do that. What a great place to see all our family gathered and celebrating together I like this idea and than we can come visit you on that big farm .
Laura it sounds wonderful, this place in New Mexico! And I can just see the spiritual light worker's caravan going from your place to AJ's....
Image ... :bike: ... :bike: ... Image ...Image ... :bike: Image :bike: ... :bike: Image ... :bike:... Image Image ... :bike: Image ... :bike: ... Image ... :bike: ... Image ... Image... :bike: ... Image... :bike: ... Image

..... Hmmm we may need to work on our directions a bit...anybody got the map? :mrgreen:

But it "Looks like we got us a convoy!" Remember that song? Image :lol:
sorry :oops: ...playful mood today. :roll:
Hugs,
Me
"Come in Rubber Duck...." I remember that song and the movie back in the 70's.
I'm the one on the turtle, :lol:

Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy wrote:
me me! i'm the elephant

suckerrrrr ^_^
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI Eric!!!!!! :hithere :hithere :hithere :hithere
:loves
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Eric the elephant! :hithere :love ..Hmmm me...That's me in the jet plane or it will be in January, anyway... :mrgreen: Here comes another song..."I'm leave "en" On A Jet Plane..Don't Kow When I'll Be Back Again...." WHIST
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

Hi Sandy,
Where is this place in Albuquerque? I am currently just NE of there in Rio Rancho, it's just a suburb sort of. I would love to find this place you're talking about. I will be here till Oct 3rd or so.
With every prayer, I wish you Love!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ruth! :hithere Good to see you!
I am currently just NE of there in Rio Rancho, it's just a suburb sort of. I would love to find this place you're talking about. I will be here till Oct 3rd or so.
Actually it is memawlaura who is looking into the property near Albuquerque. My goodness that is not an easy city to spell is it? ...You should have seen the way it came out the first time. :oops: Luckily I have your post and spelling to assist and save face. :lol: The property sounds fabbulous doesn't it?..fifteen acres of heaven. :D

Love,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Hello Ruth,

http://www.sriandkira.com/2011/mystical-tosa-ranch/ I believe its currently closed to visitors but here's the link there are many portals and energy that has been created at this ranch. I would love the opportunity to be the next custodial owner and enhance it with my own visions. I dont have the town but I believe its Tosa and 25 mi north of Alberqueque. What you doing in Rio Rancho, N.M. I have a sister living in Alberqueque.

Hey Pet,
Sure have missed you tooo!!!! Yeah I like all old things too, probably because I'm old :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: girl when I get set up get ready to roll and come see me. Check the link out I gave Ruth above its got my name on it.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Come on over. My place is not very big but I can make room. I will have a fresh pot of chili on the stove and eager to sit, break bread and just be with all you people!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Keep us posted, Laura!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Hi Claire,
I will do just that, they are very lovely people and have been sending me pictures and information.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Laura,
Thanks for posting the URL. I watched the video on the website and the place is as pretty as I pictured and those people who own it seem lovely. It's Just the place for you and Rob. :D

A pot of chili and good friends is just what the doctor ordered AJ! :kiss:
Hugs,
Sandy
AJ

Post by AJ »

I just made a huge pot of cincinnati style yesterday to eat and freeze for later. I love the start of fall and making different chilis.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Made some pulled pork here tonight!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:kiss: Sandy,
Yes, it makes my heart sing to think of such a place.

:love AJ,
I love the way the caravan is coming your way, better make lots of chili :lol: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

AJ

Post by AJ »

The caravan doesn't have to come. I will make my chili and bring it to wherever we are all gathered.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:sunflower: that will work :bana:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'd love to hear more about this cinncinnati style chilli, AJ. I've been in the mood for chilli lately, especially on the coolish days. I don't often make it, though, because George can't handle the acid in the tomatoes. I've got the door open today as spring has "sprung" in its glory :sunny: and the light breeze is filling the flat with fresh air...soooo nice. :D

How'd the pulled pork turn out Sammy?
Hugs,
Sandy
lambkevi
New Friend

Post by lambkevi »

I had a bunch of amazing number prompts this month which led me to something i was looking for, for a very long time. Which in turn, led me back to this website after many years :)
kev
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

I called and found the name of the town that the 15 acres is in. It's Tijeras, NM. It's about 15 miles east of Albuquerque on I-40. I'm waiting for more info then will go and see it. I am just north of town. She said it has only been for sale for a few days now and not with a realtor, so only people interested in this type of land with direct contact with their site will know about it. That could be lots of people... don't know. It would be so nice to have a place where everyone could come to. The couple that they had taking care of the place, let it go a bit and it needs some work, but sounds wonderful.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kev,
Good to see you on board. I hope you brought your appetite and enjoy cinncinnati chili. ;) :hithere

Hi Ruth, I hope you get to visit this place. I would love to hear your impressions. I was wondering if you get my email regarding your question on the profile page? Let me know if you didn't and I'll pm you the information if it is still needed. Sometimes our computer securities kick back unfamilar emails. :)
Love,
Sandy
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

Yes,Sandy, thank you very much for your help.
The man called this evening with the info on the land and it sounds great. The price is 450k, but has five buildings plus the land and all other improvements. He said to call him anytime I am ready to come see it, so I may take a drive over there this weekend. He is showing it to someone on Friday. My sister and I are expecting friends here from out of town so we have lots to do yet to be ready. I will take lots of pics. Laura, are you planning to drive down to see it also? I would love to meet up with you if you do.
AJ

Post by AJ »

I don't have an exact recipe because when it comes to chili, I start throwing everything in and then start seasoning to taste. But here is my initial.

1 - 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef or other red meat (I typically use ground deer)
Large box Beef Broth or Beef Stock (don't know exacth amount right now)
5-6 tomatoes skinned/ deseeded and cut into however small you like or you can use about 4 cans of diced tomatoes
2 Cans of Kidney Beans
2 Cans of Black Beans
1 onion chopped
2 red or green bell peppers chopped
3 cloves of garlic minced
1/4 tbs salt
1/2 tbs chili powder
1/2 tbs of chipotle chili powder
1 to 1 1/2 tbs of Cumin (though I typically add more of this than anything for taste)
1/2 tbs of cinnamin (this makes it cincy style and I too add more of this to taste as well)
1/4 tbs of sugar
1/2 tbs of garlic powder (despite what I already have in the form of cloves)
and then for my secret.....about a cup of dark chocolate chips.

The cocoa powder and cinnamin are the typical difference in cincy style chili. It is more of a sweet/hot chili. I let this cook on low pretty much all day. I don't even pre-cook the meet and just throw it all in and let is stew all day. You want it to thicken up and you want your meat ground up reall small. The chocolate chips help it thicken up. We serve it either over pasta or in a bowl with cheese, sour cream, crackers or whatever else you like.

here is a whole article about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili