How many Old Friends have returned?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: How many Old Friends have returned?

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, Laura!
What a great thread! My bopping back and forth is all about taking care of crisis on the home front. I find though that nothing seems balanced unless I'm going into stillness on a regular basis. This board for me was a place where I could finally exhale, finding answers that resonated with me, encouraged me to find my own path. A place where there were others who may have had similiar expereinces or at the very least willing to accept mine. I think my biggest hurdle to date, was letting go of fear, this is a place that helped me to do that.

Laura, you asked about the negativity of your family, Time and time again I have to remind myself, "The only person I can make change is myself," and that is as it should be. I've had to accept that we are all on individual paths.

Sandy I'm still here, busy at work with conferences, I check in every once in awhile. Aleah's anxiety has been full force lately.

Pet how is Thalia? Mold is a likely source. I can empathize, have had migraines since I was little, had a brain injury. Over the counter migraine meds are a god send, also a technique called rebreathing helps me if it gets really bad. Have her cup her hand over her mouth and rebreath exhaled breath for several minutes, something about the CO2 that helps. Migraines start in the brain stem, lots of times it helps me to gently pull my head down toward my chest stretching the muscles in the neck. There are also many triggers chocolate, stress, hormones, allergies...sometimes a matter of paying attention to diet or environmental factors present just before the migraine occurred.

Whao, I've got to get ready for work!

Love to all! :kiss:
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
I was glad to see your post as you have been on my mind. I am sorry to hear Aleah's is struggling again with anxiety. I'm sending you guys a bunch of love tonight. It's so hard when our children are hurting isn't it? I so often wished I could just wave a magic wand and make it all go away for them... Oh my, wouldn't that be nice. I tended to be a bit of a road smoother so perhaps it is best I am now 7000 miles away from my three. They have learned so much and I am so proud of the hurdles they have overcome and the faith and perserverance they are demonstrating. Still... miss them so many times.
I'm praying all our children are healthy and happy and in complete peace tonight.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
That's so sweet of you. I mistakenly thought for a long time that if I made it through all my tough challenges that somehow my kids wouldn't have to suffer. It's a hard pill to swallow but we all have our individual battles to win. At least with my own experiences I can explain things a bit and understand. Part of me wonders if the time she needs to spend at home for now working on her anxiety, is also giving her a chance to get a handle on her spiritual gifts. The combination can be quite overwhelming. It's also been a lesson for Dave and I to be able to allow her to struggle and comprehend that everything has to be her decision and in her own time. The knowledge that, "All is well," has really helped put it all in perspective.

I was the fixer, now realize it wasn't helpful, only enabling. We all are growing and learning from this experience, which I suppose, is as it should be.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Dear Kim,

Not that it's related, but what you said reminded me of something I'd to share.

You said:
Seeker13 wrote:Part of me wonders if the time she needs to spend at home for now working on her anxiety, is also giving her a chance to get a handle on her spiritual gifts.
With my old job, I had (actually, a couple of times) reached a point where I became so drained and such a prisoner of my own lifestyle that I literally woke up and said "I can't do this anymore". When I took some months off the job and literally just spent everyday at home, it took some time but ultimately those were the most spiritual uplifting times of my life. The time that I had to "look out the window" (both literally and figuratively) and just contemplate life and the world, was what began a powerful spiritual awakening that I had never before experienced, and has changed who I am since.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Lucky,
I for one am blessed so many times by your spiritual imput and your sharing from your own life experiences on the board. How grateful I am for your presence here and for that time period you just spoke of which allowed your path to grow and blossom and your feet to pass our way.
You and Kim too have provided valuable insight into these moments of hovering... of waiting and contemplation... that may seem futile by some when viewed from the business of life...yet provide something so much deeper. These times are creating the valued inner spiritual map capable of seeing us past all that is to come. These times of reversion...even the celestials practice and so they are no mere vacations from life...but serve something of much more value. :happy
Thanks to you both... :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Hello Petra,
I've missed chatting with you and I'm sorry couldn't get back been some hairy months I've been through. I had another surgery to remove screws May 9th and than they thought the area I live in was going to flood and it was slow and agonizing waiting, but thank goodness it never came. I was here there and everywhere which has been upsetting because no internet regularly. I'm up and about again and working on my walking its slow going but 'all is well in my world'.

Sorry to hear about your and Thalia's migraines. Find a facility that can run a test because black mold causes so many health issues and it cant just be cleaned away. My great niece was in and out of the hospital for almost a full year before they could pin point her health issues. They had to move and get rid of much of their belongings. Regular mold can be cleaned like every says above but black mold cant just be cleaned. We have health depts I'm not sure what they have their but there should be a lab that can test the mold. They also will explain what needs to be done if anything can be done.

Hey everyone its so good to see you all chatting and yes I still have plans this fall to move to New Mexico and I would love company when I get settled.

Love you all,
Laura
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Laura!!! :bana:
It is so good to hear from you and get an update on your progress. :sunflower: Been thinking of both you and PP. I am so happy that your New Mexico plans are still proceeding after the nighmarish year you both have endured. You are an amazing lady and much missed on the board.

You want to hear something strange? I almost never catch the news, but last night I just happened to turn the TV on when a reputable news woman of Australia was interviewing a leading US professor about of all things...black mold! I had never really considered it much before but last summer 78 percent of the Australians living in the state of Queensland had flooding of some type and black mold is a sinister complication of all this water. If the cleanup and renovations do not take this problem into consideration real serious problems can develop over six to 9 months time because this mold can grow on the inside of the walls and by the time it shows itself on the outside there are real potential health problems afoot.

I find it most interesting that you post this after I too was nudged last night. Pet..look closely for mold especially if you have warm moist damp weather and plaster walls which can encourage and provide a good medium for mold to grow. Look in dark areas ...closets under cabinets... and see if there is a safe un noticable place where you can pull some plaster to see what hides underneath... According to this expert who was closely involved in the mold problem which developed in new Orleans after katrina, this is a very bad thing. and it can travel via air as well as touch. So it can easily get into your body unoticed. :shock:
Hope everybody is well in both your families.. Take care you two! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:loves Missed you all as well Sandy,

The funny thing is I got a brand new computer but having to move all around since May I did not always have the internet. So much for wifi (LOL) they want to make sure we pay its getting more difficult to be able to get on.

Oh, I think our black mold thought was needing to be told, so many think it can be cleaned but whatever it grows on has to be destroyed pretty much. I've been trying to talk to a young woman that has a 7 mth old and recently moved into a home that underwent new flooring. Her beautiful baby boy Daq's has had one thing after another: strept throat, scarlet fever, thrush and the croup :shock: but it goes in one ear and out the other. Louisiana has black mold hanging from many trees in the area which is why I need to get out of dodge :bike: .

:kiss:
Laura
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Laura,

I was happy to hear in your earlier post that you were still planning on New Mexico this fall. :bike: Hopefully very soon you will leave the black mold of Louisiana behind. I would love to see the swamps though. I've never been to a full fledged swamp before! :) Please tell PP when you speak with her that I'm thinking of her... and send love!
:loves
Love,
Sandy
Manifestations
Busy Bee

Post by Manifestations »

Manifestations here!

I've started thinking about this board again recently but did nothing about it. Today I received email re: Alashkic construct list. So, here I am ....... again! I must admit, part of my thoughts have been due to my noticing lately that 11 seems to bring some negativity. Anyone know why?

:hithere
Love and hugs!
Manifestations

'You can't discover your soul purpose, unless you 'Seek' it'
by Me!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Manifestations! :hithere
Good to see you again!!! How's the writing going?
I must admit, part of my thoughts have been due to my noticing lately that 11 seems to bring some negativity. Anyone know why?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Do you mean negativity as in negative emotions or as in negative happenings in your life?

Hey, do you remember writing this on the Secret thread? Love this... It really gave me a lift! :sunflower:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming:
"WOW! What a ride!" Author unknown
It's a nice and humerous reminder for me ... that the little things we do, making every moment as interesting and joyful as possible, lifts us out of the doldrums and delivers that punch perhaps that makes mortal life something we'll be talking about till the end of time!(and then some! :mrgreen:)

Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

:hithere Gang!

Laura - YES!!! Get the heck away from the mold slung trees! AGGGGG! RUN!!!

HI Manifestations! Nice to see you again!

Sandy - I remember that quote! Yes! A great motto to live by! Think I'll go find some mud to roll in!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Hello Sandy, Sammy and Manisfestations,

Cant wait myself to get going this last year has been a doozy and some good times are in order. Rob and I were looking at a picture my daughter hung of us and we were in New Mexico with the biggest smiles and we looked joyous. I cant wait its going to be great :bana: .

Manifestations the 11's your seeing are reminders that your midwayer friends are near and with you, but no celestials can infringe on your free will, so change your thinking to positive thoughts and your circumstances will change. Often when I get caught up in 3D drama of others it draws me into the mess and I have to change the circumstances by acknowleging I got caught up in the chaos. Keep your vibration as high as possible and to get out of the funk, just accept the negative and give it over to our creator to deal with. You have acknowledged, accepted and let it go.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura

So glad to see you again.....I've thought of you often.....I hope PP is safe and well ...as you are!! You have such a calming vibration about you!! I just heard about the earthquake on the US East coast.....hope it's just a one off!! :shock:

Love lilly xox :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lilly,
Funny you should mention the earthquake I am just talking to a woman from my old hometown in Ohio and she said they felt it there. :shock: No damage or anything though just a little mild shaking I think.
Hugs,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:loves Lilly,
Yes its good to see you shining again and I hope all is well with you. I was often kept informed how you were doing through PP. As far as PP goes she doing well. we got to see each other this June at the Eureka Springs Eden event in Arkansas. We spent 5 days together and my husband took wonderful care of us while we went and participated in all the teachings and the final Eden event (sending our love and light out to the world)we are both recovering from our surgeries and blessed to have him with us. She's working on many levels of teaching and meditation waiting for her house to sale. I talk to her often and will let her know your were asking about her.

The reason the east coast earthquake was so far reaching is that area is on one very large plate and it causes an earthquake to be felt over the whole plate. The west coast has broken plates so its only felt witin the area or a few miles out. The one in Virgina was felt as far north as Canada, as far west as Tennessee, as far south as Alabama and along the east coast. The Washington Monument in Washington DC has been effected and closed until engineers can check it out. This part of th US hasnt had one this size since the year 1867.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

lilly

Post by lilly »

Laura
I have a huge smile on my face....It's so good to see you all....I'm quite overcome with joy to hear that you and PP are recovering nicely!! Sandy, Sammy...Geoff, George.... everyone......I will introduce myself to some of the lovely people I haven't had a chance to interact with yet!! Tonight I'm going out to have a sing at an open mic night and will have you all in my heart as I sing!! :loves :loves :loves

Love lilly xox
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

memawlaura wrote: The reason the east coast earthquake was so far reaching is that area is on one very large plate and it causes an earthquake to be felt over the whole plate. The west coast has broken plates so its only felt witin the area or a few miles out. The one in Virgina was felt as far north as Canada, as far west as Tennessee, as far south as Alabama and along the east coast. The Washington Monument in Washington DC has been effected and closed until engineers can check it out. This part of th US hasnt had one this size since the year 1867.
Hallo Laura, I've never known this about the US's plates, but I'm glad you talked about it. I'm glad everyone's family is safe. It was more of a shock to the east coast than anything else, but here's hoping the possible damage sustained by the Washington Monument can be remedied. I'm also glad you're up and about! Please tell PP I say hello, too~ it has been a while since she posted, no?

Lilly, I hope your open mic night was a great experience tonight! Let us know how it went. :loves

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I would wish you luck tonight Lilly, but I've heard you sing and know you don't need it as you sing like an Angel. :D Have a great time!
Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone

I had a good night and sang well....there were some great performers there. Great bunch of people, caring and close knit ....giving each other encouragement and support. Sandy, you are so kind with your description of my talent!! I really love to sing.....and have received help whilst in recovery from illness...through singing. Lets hope it leads to some paid work....in the future :finger:

Love lilly xox :kiss:
sammy

Post by sammy »

:cheers: YEAH LILLY! I'm so glad it went well! I will say some prayers that you find paid singing gigs!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

YEAH LILLY! I'm so glad it went well! I will say some prayers that you find paid singing gigs! :cheers:
Me too, Lilly! Glad it went well! It sounds like you are surrounded by some wonderful people. :D
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Glad to hear that, Lilly! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. Also, my friends on the East Coast, please stay safe.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Lilly, glad to hear it was a great time~ I hope you find some paid singing opportunities as well!

And yes, I echo Clare at this point~ All US east Coast folks, please stay safe this weekend!

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
lilly

Post by lilly »

Thank you Everyone,
It means so much to know you are there behind my efforts... :loves I have been thinking about the folks on the US East coast as well.....it's really distressing for them....I hope it all settles down soon!!

Love lilly xx :hithere