People who think 1111 is demonic

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
heyletsevolve
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

People who think 1111 is demonic

Post by heyletsevolve »

I was watching a YouTube video about 1111, and this is a post on that page:

"These are demons. Keep focusing on 11:11 etc and you will end up in a game of synchronicity and mind control. They use triple digits 666 777 911 plus words, images and symbols. It's all designed to get your attention and focus to where they want it, with them dictating the what, when and where of your reality. If you want it to stop happening just call out to Jesus and pray to God for assistance."

I checked this person out, they have a YouTube channel clearly obsessed with demons, Satan, etc.

But I wonder what people on this site think about negative spirits in general, and in relation to 1111 . . .
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: People who think 1111 is demonic

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Unfortunately, there are folks out there who are holding onto "Dark Age" beliefs and attitudes and, as such, have tried to pin down the 11:11 phenomenon as demonic or malevolent.

Others here could tell you more than I about the alleged adjudication of Lucifer, which essentially means that demons exist no more. Regardless of that, I personally do not have any fear of malevolence in this Universe. The old adage is more than true in my eyes; there is nothing to fear but fear itself. In the year 2011, I really like to think that at least *some* portion of the human species as a whole has or is rising to the understanding of things like Law of Attraction, and realizing our own control over reality.

Which brings me to my next point, of how ridiculous the quote you stated sounds to me. I don't even understand how this 11:11 phenomenon could be "dictating the what, when, and where of your reality" except only for the most weak-minded and confused of fools. As individuals, ourselves, us, we and ONLY we can truly decide our reality. Those who choose to base their reality off of fear and the warnings of others will live that reality. Those who choose to take control of their reality and realize it is all about what is "inside", not outside, will live such.

Often, the people who cast the shadow of fear on things like 11:11 are the same sorts of people who believe that followers of other religions outside their own are "doomed".

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
heyletsevolve
New Friend

Post by heyletsevolve »

Yes I get the sense from this person that they feel anything other than their accepted experience of Jesus and the Church is demonic.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

heyletsevolve wrote:But I wonder what people on this site think about negative spirits in general, and in relation to 1111 . . .
Sadly some people are so into fear, that they can't help but use that excuse pretty much all the time. We don't focus on negative entities here, although if we have to deal with them, we know how to, and have helped some folks that did have such problems. But this has nothing to do with the prompts.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
MichaelXavier
Busy Bee

Post by MichaelXavier »

By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
This is an adequate saying for this here. I have seen this as well, even the movie coming out about 1111. Talking about how its evil and its a sign you are being mind controlled. This is truly sad, because when you work with these being of light and feel the love and service they render, then your soul will recognize the light of God.

Anything not of the light will produce fear, manipulation, hatred, envy, jealousy, and greed. (To name a few)

I have come across no messages that even imply anything of the sorts through the midwayers and uplifting from the celestials that work through here or the 1111 prompts. People usually find ways to find something wrong with everything in some aspect. Especially when they don't understand it.
Michael Xavier
To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

MichaelXavier wrote:By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
This is an adequate saying for this here. I have seen this as well, even the movie coming out about 1111. Talking about how its evil and its a sign you are being mind controlled. This is truly sad, because when you work with these being of light and feel the love and service they render, then your soul will recognize the light of God.

Anything not of the light will produce fear, manipulation, hatred, envy, jealousy, and greed. (To name a few)

I have come across no messages that even imply anything of the sorts through the midwayers and uplifting from the celestials that work through here or the 1111 prompts. People usually find ways to find something wrong with everything in some aspect. Especially when they don't understand it.
Amen. There are over TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED communications here, that is almost certainly more words than are found in both the Old and the New Testament. And not a false note in one. Those that put out this fear, should look within. When you find these communications are designed to allow you to advance spiritually as far and as fast as possible, how can it be the devil? As Jesus himself said: "By their fruits will you know them"

There are unfortunately agendas behind the folks that peddle fear. They are trying to keep their own flock from studying teachings that resonate with Truth and Love. But this business of an all-powerful omniscient everywhere devil is beginning to be seen for what it is, a total nonsense. But of course, like all really good lies, they do manage to make use of spiritual phenomenon that exist, such as the existence of negative and evil entities. And the stupidity of some folks. What amazes me is how some Christian preachers with zero knowledge of spiritual matters can make out they are all knowing, and their flock fall in behind. Scared witless.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Geoff wrote:
Sadly some people are so into fear
:cry: yes....so much so that it blocks/hinders them from our All Loving Creator. one day....down the road, they will tire of living in fear..... they will 'wake up' and come to the realization and see Creator for who He/She really is....All Loving...

our Creator has set forth to us the 11:11 midwayers....angels...Christ....Masters/Teachers of God....to help us understand...to help 'wake us up' . the world, as we know it, is changing....a spiritual balance-dawning is happening.....

Creator has given us, His children, wonderful 'gifts'.....awakened ones, to help usher us into the dawn :loves

(((Hugs)))
blue
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
heyletsevolve
New Friend

Post by heyletsevolve »

There's an 1111 movie coming out????
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Apparently~ I didn't see trailers for it yet, but I suspect in a few weeks there will be some at the movies. I think it's being advertised online for now.
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
MichaelXavier
Busy Bee

Post by MichaelXavier »

Yes it is fear based propaganda like all horror movies. Trying to invoke fear and hinder the growth of true sincere spiritual seekers. I do not watch horror movies anyway, but for people that do, it will be a stamp on the control of the fear based consciousness. I hope and wish they can all come to know the love of the God I know and to be left in the peace that transcends all human understanding.
Michael Xavier
To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Some people use fear to try to control others. And it sometimes works. When I was first starting to ask questions about my religion, some said it was the "devil". It's nonsense. Now I truly know what is mean by "the kingdom of God is within".

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:hithere Hey All!

Personally, I believe that anyone that gets the prompt 11:11, and discovers it's cause, automatically would have the thought of whether it's Devine, or demonic. I think that would be a natural thought to have. However, once you find this site, you'll soon discover that the prompt is Heaven sent. There will always be doubters, but if that person would ask God for assistance in finding out the truth, that person will find the prompts to be sent from God Himself. How do I know this? I asked God to reveal to me the truth, I am here as result of that truth. I was apprehensive when I first came here, today, I am without any doubt that these prompts are from my Heavenly Father.

If you are not someone that is not actually receiving these various prompts, your skepticism is natural. I was chosen by God to receive these prompts, but it doesn't make me better than those that don't. It gives me more responsibility in helping others to find their way to God, and to doing His will. That is after all "our purpose."

Blessings to All,

Touched.. :loves
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh that was very beautifully said, Touched! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.