Fun prompts in everyday life

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Fun prompts in everyday life

Post by Wild River Rose »

Just a funny story,

I was getting ready for work the other day and thought I would like to wear a shirt that had mysteriously gone missing for a couple of weeks. I didn't need it, and had written it off as MIA, but for some reason I thought I should check in the closet again for it. As I was pushing the hangers back, a shirt landed in my arms as if someone hasd tossed it to me. It didn't fall off a hanger and drop down as would normall happen to a shirt falling off a hanger. I didn't even see it before it was projected into my arms. I think that was a celestial friend saying hello and reminding me that they wwere with me. I have had a few occurrences during everyday human undertakings and I think it's funny when they choose to connect during these mundane tasks and not some grand spiritual exercise. :hithere
XOX
Monica
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Fun prompts in everyday life

Post by theunim »

I think that's pretty cool! Thanks for sharing :)
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Monica!
I could just picture the shirt being thrown into your arms. :lol: Our friend Star, used to have similar occurances happening around her...wonderful playful things. :sunflower:
I'm with you...it is such a blessing when "they "do all the work leaving us grinning in wonder or in awe. (Wish it were always that easy!) Well, it will be some day...we are progressing, eh? :D :finger:
Thanks for the chuckle tonight!
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Good one Monica :D

I totally hear you, too. It's 3am in my parts, I'm sick as a dog, and tired as can be, so I'm a bit pressed to summon examples, but let me tell you that I sure love the sense of humour when it comes to the unseen. One of my favourites is that there have actually been a few occasions where I have had my phone in my pocket and accidentally "pocket dialed" somebody I was JUST thinking about before pulling out my phone to realize it had started dialing.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Post by Wild River Rose »

Oh Lucky, I hope you feel better soon! KNOK I'm in Atlantic Canada - only an hour's time difference from you.
The pocket dial is fun and even funnier when you're on the receiving end of an unnoticed one LOL.

Sandy - this just shows how when we're relaxed and not trying to affect any particular outcome or occurence, we are at out most receptive. If I had been frantically trying to find the shirt and frustrated that I couldn't :duh, the shirt would still probably be missing :? but as you said - it's much easier said than done most of the time!

Much love to you all. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Monica
XO
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

How are your feeling, Lucky? Better I hope! But even sick you got it and can say something informative, funnny or profound. :kiss: (((HUGS))) Sandy

Monica, You hit the nail on the head with this...
Sandy - this just shows how when we're relaxed and not trying to affect any particular outcome or occurence, we are at out most receptive. If I had been frantically trying to find the shirt and frustrated that I couldn't , the shirt would still probably be missing
In all ways we try to communicate whether in some type of meditaion or quiet contemplation and journaling, observing life and nature, creating beauty with our minds and hands or working within a project or skill that assists people and the planet, etc...this is supposed to be a joyful time for us, an enlightened time! In my impatience though, I often forget the most simple lesson. To simply love and enjoy our friends like a child looking forward to an outing with family. If I would remember this... well... "the world would be my oyster"..or better still, ... erhem... my chocolate mud cake! :mrgreen: :bana: (You can lead the girl to the health food store but you can't make her eat eh? :roll: )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.