Newbie saying hello

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
heyletsevolve
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Newbie saying hello

Post by heyletsevolve »

Hi everyone.

Well, this is weird.

I found this board last night, have been reading the background info. Odd to be diving in here, but I can't really deny the 1111 phenomenon in my life these days.

I can't remember exactly when it started. Not too long ago. The way it happened for me is that I heard about 1111 first, I think it was through an Internet article. I remember hearing that all these people were seeing the numbers and it meant something, etc, and I clearly remember thinking that it was a bunch of New Age BS. That was my thought. . .

. . . and then, while thinking that same thought, I went downstairs and sat down at my computer and looked at the clock.

It was 11:11

So. That was sort of the beginning. I had to laugh because the joke was so obvious. Since then it has been growing in frequency, and I guess over the past couple of months or so it's just getting really crazy. It's all the time.

The past few days have been wild, it's like . . . everywhere. 111111111 . . . . And something makes me look at the clock at 1:11 and 1:10 and 11:11 etc, and my emails have 111 messages and people email me at 11:11 and on and on.

So, I decided to do a little more research into what people are saying about this, and I found this site.

I am not in any way a "skeptic" about anything, but I'm very careful what I "believe" and I know that much of the so-called spiritual teachings out there are hogwash, and I do NOT like the New Age movement at all and avoid it completely.

That said, I also have led a life chock full of direct spiritual experiences, paranormal experiences and just plain inexplicable experiences, so I am not closed off to anything, really. I just seek truth, period.

Also, I have always been dedicated in my life to causes larger than myself, and I am about to launch the most important work of my life that is in service to humanity, so it's very interesting that this 1111 thing is happening now. I will say that if there are guides prompting me with these numbers, I am totally open to their assistance right now, since all I really want to do is be of service to this suffering world.

That's all from me. Back to work now!
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Newbie saying hello

Post by theunim »

Hi there and welcome! I am still new to this forum like you, but I felt welcomed from the get go. I hope you will,too. I guess the best advice would be to keep an open mind and heart while you're here, and go from there :)
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Heyletsevolve,

I love your screen name! That is very clever. I also enjoyed your post and hearing a little about your life and your 11:11 experiences.

You wrote:
Also, I have always been dedicated in my life to causes larger than myself, and I am about to launch the most important work of my life that is in service to humanity, so it's very interesting that this 1111 thing is happening now. I will say that if there are guides prompting me with these numbers, I am totally open to their assistance right now, since all I really want to do is be of service to this suffering world.
:cheers: It is a pleasure to meet you! Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
heyletsevolve
New Friend

Post by heyletsevolve »

Ok, so it's late and I have to go to bed, but I decided to check this board to see if anyone responded to my posts. Thank you for the two responses!

While I'm reading them, I get a strong urge to look at the clock. But I resist! Because I think, no, I'm just reading about 1111 right now so I'm thinking about it, and it's probably not the right time, and I'll feel stupid for looking and being obsessive or something.

But I can't resist the urge to look. So I look.

And it's 1:11

So . . . ok. There is a part of my mind that thinks perhaps I'm just subliminally programming myself to look at the clock at these times. Because if it's not that . . . then this is just downright odd, it happens ALL DAY LONG.

I know. I know. It's the angels . . .
heyletsevolve
New Friend

Post by heyletsevolve »

I'm just going to log the little things . . .

I plugged in 11:11 to You Tube to see what might be there.

So, I'm watching a video someone made about it, and I missed what they said, so I went over to the computer and moved the little video pointer to see if I could find the spot, I just moved it quickly, and the time it ended up on was . . .

1:11:11
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear heyletsevolve,

Yeah it does not let up. But you should "evolve" to loving the prompts. Cause they are all dear friends doing it.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello
welcome to the forums

its hard to search for truth and unity without diversity

something i heard the other day,

"aside from all names and beliefs, we can trust the living truth of nature and the nameless energetic intelligence that defines the benevolent heart of creation."
I am not in any way a "skeptic" about anything, but I'm very careful what I "believe" and I know that much of the so-called spiritual teachings out there are hogwash, and I do NOT like the New Age movement at all and avoid it completely.

That said, I also have led a life chock full of direct spiritual experiences, paranormal experiences and just plain inexplicable experiences, so I am not closed off to anything, really. I just seek truth, period.
all of life is beautiful

i like your name

have fun
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

all of life is beautiful
It is isn't it...? all in the way our eyes see at times and how hard we penetrate the disguises around us that obscure what is just under the surface. Well this morning I am thinking along your thought lines...but I have just gotten up and smiled when I saw it was 11:11. (We got to bed late again last night...)
Have a good Day everybody..evening too if that be the case.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
heyletsevolve
New Friend

Post by heyletsevolve »

I'm wondering if anyone has any insight into another thing I experience a fair bit, hearing my name called -- LOUDLY -- while I'm drifting off to sleep.

The last time was so loud, all I can say is . . . it was literally as though someone yelled into my ear.

So . . . anyone else get this?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

heyletsevolve wrote:I'm wondering if anyone has any insight into another thing I experience a fair bit, hearing my name called -- LOUDLY -- while I'm drifting off to sleep.

The last time was so loud, all I can say is . . . it was literally as though someone yelled into my ear.

So . . . anyone else get this?
Dear heyletsevolve,

Its happened to me once, and I recognised the voice as my deceased mother. I believe that it happens to many folks.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi heyletsevolve,
Yes, it has happened to me before as well. The first time it happened there was no doubt in my mind it was a Midwayer due to the circumstances. I think as we are drifting off to sleep and as we are waking up in the morning because of our relaxed mind, we are in a prime state for communication. It seems many people have had interesting experiences such as the one you described, as well as beautiful songs sung and snipets of conversations , some have seen pictures flashing quickly in their mind of people and places they do not know. I am not sure why and for what purpose. But I hope some day to understand this better.
Love,
Sandy
heyletsevolve
New Friend

Post by heyletsevolve »

Thanks for your responses.

I don't recognize the voice. But the last time it happened I wasn't even asleep, just sort of lying there, and I heard my name called so loudly I thought that something had happened to my friend in the next room so I jumped up and threw on my robe and ran out there . . . but she was asleep.

I suppose this all goes along with the other experiences in my life, from seeing people standing by my bed at night watching over me, to receiving messages from my grandmother who passed on.

I guess I should try to meditate and make more contact. I can certainly use some help and guidance on the project I'm working on now, and the book I'm about to write . . .
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

I get my mother calling me now and again, it worries me a bit because it sounds like she needs help. It's a sort of urgent tone. Ang x :hithere
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

happyrain wrote:"aside from all names and beliefs, we can trust the living truth of nature and the nameless energetic intelligence that defines the benevolent heart of creation."

What a beautiful way of putting it.

As well, dear heyletsevolve, I welcome you to the board :)

I understand what it is like to be open to a lot of things, but to be very careful about what you believe. Therefore, I think you will find as I have, that trusting your better intuition and learning to listen to your Inner Voice will always lead you down the "right" path, regardless of whether you go it alone or not.

Hopefully people and places like this board will make you feel like you do not have to go anything alone, even if it makes you "crazy" or "unacceptable" to the masses. The attitude here is not like "you must follow this path", it's more like "whichever path you choose, I'll see ya when we get there!".

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
heyletsevolve
New Friend

Post by heyletsevolve »

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the welcome messages.

Regarding what to believe, having an open mind/heart etc, I agree that you have to follow your own intuition, which is actually why I'm posting on this board.

But in my past I've encountered so much negative, manipulative stuff in the New Age movement, and also a tremendous lack of discernment among many people who may be truthfully seeking wisdom, but who just seem to believe just about anything someone writes or says, that I decided to stay away from most self-proclaimed New Age teachings and people. I'm not the only one! I mean, lets face it, there are more than a few charlatans out there, and false gurus and prophets, etc. Sometimes it feels like a minefield when you're in that realm, trying to find out who is for real, and who is just trying to sell a book.

When it comes to talking about angels and helpers from other realms, I get nervous because I know this is something we WANT to believe. But wanting it doesn't make it true. I want it to be true, so I'm extra cautious about who I listen to in these matters because I don't want to get taken in by a story. I only want truth. Of course I also realize that many stories are true, and much evidence is only personal, so all we can do is tell our stories and hope to be believed.

Still, from an almost empirical perspective, I believe there must be higher energetic realms than ours where beings who are vibrating on that level can exist, and it makes sense that they would be "angels" or something we would consider to be "holy" or certainly holier than ourselves. I can hardly imagine a realm vibrating at a lower level than ours, at least in many places on this planet.

I feel very strongly that we're entering a new phase on this planet where many of us will come together in new ways to bring a higher energy to the planet, and I feel really, really called to be part of that. So again, any help from the higher realms is appreciated, and I'm willing to accept that the 1111 strangeness could be "prompts" . . . I'm hard put to explain what else it could be, so all possibilities are on the table for me.

Anyway, all the best to the 1111 crew! May we be prompted to a better world . . .
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

heyletsevolve wrote:When it comes to talking about angels and helpers from other realms, I get nervous because I know this is something we WANT to believe. But wanting it doesn't make it true. I want it to be true, so I'm extra cautious about who I listen to in these matters because I don't want to get taken in by a story. I only want truth. Of course I also realize that many stories are true, and much evidence is only personal, so all we can do is tell our stories and hope to be believed.
Dear heyletsevolve,

Yes this is true, and its also the reason why YOU have a spirit of Truth, and a Thought Adjuster. You have the ability to discern Truth, but sadly folks use their minds for that task, and the spirit of Truth works on the soul (intuition) and NOT the mind (logic). I no longer care what others believe. I am in charge of myself, and happy (enough) with the result.

And that is why on this site, our interest is in teaching YOU to hear YOUR truth.

love,
Geoff
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome, heyletsevolve! I'm enjoying reading your posts. Nothing is a coincidence. Happyrain, your post was beautiful. Thank you to everyone (Sandy, Lucky, Geoff) for this wonderful thread.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius