Yesterday and Today - Strange

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
d1angel
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Yesterday and Today - Strange

Post by d1angel »

Yesterday morning, at 11:11 am, I tripped over a toddler at WalMart (felt so bad about it) - I had just thought I'd heard a message come into my phone and noticed the time.

The day before, I looked up at 11:11 am to see the time at the bank. (It was 11:13 by my clock in the car.)

This morning I overslept and was woken at 9:11.

Then my eyes were drawn to my clock this afternoon at 12:34.

Is it just because I'm more aware? I meditated last night, I keep a dream journal, and I keep asking whoever is sending me the messages to send them in a way I can understand.
blue nova

Re: Yesterday and Today - Strange

Post by blue nova »

yes...it sounds to me that you are quite 'sensitive' :D

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
d1angel
New Friend

Post by d1angel »

Driving home this afternoon I saw a license plate with 444 - at 4:56!
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by paintboxx92 »

its funny because that happens to me all the time , not tripping over ppl but tripping in general, like up the stairs or on the side walk lol. it always happens. lol i laugh it off, because i see it as a sign from the MIDDIES( midwayers), either they want my attention, or they want me to lighten up. whatever it is, it usually works cuz i feel better after i trip over sumthing. when they really want my attention, i get bombarded with prompts all over the place, and then when that doesnt get my attention, i trip over something.

:sunflower:
PB^.^
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya d1angel,
Those little toddlers...well they are hard to spot sometimes and move like the wind especially in a busy walmart! They are also pretty resilient though, so hopefully no real harm was done. :finger:
You are getting a wealth of "good ones!" I can't wait to see what unfolds for you as the answers roll in! :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.