New to this

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Vetmom
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

New to this

Post by Vetmom »

I have seen this prompt for about a year now. My oldest son who was born on 11/11/88 is serving in Afghanistan. (btw 11/11 is Veteran's day). Since he has been there I see 11:11 ALL THE TIME! I thought this was God's way of assuring me that my son was doing fine since 11:11 is his birthday. I found this site when I started researching the number 11 after seeing a facebook post going around mentioning the end of the world and siting references to 9/11, the Haiti earthquake, and Japan earthquake. After researching for just a few moments I soon discovered that the status post was erroneous however because Haiti earthquake did not happen on 1/11, but rather 1/12.
This 11:11 site doesn't seem to mention much about God. Are you believers? If not I am not interested and will continue to take my 11:11 experiences as my personal message from God.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: New to this

Post by nasra1996 »

Hello and welcome to this board Vetmom :)
This 11:11 site doesn't seem to mention much about God. Are you believers?
Yes absolutely... must point out though that this is not a religious group, we each come from different faiths on this website...here are some helpful, introductory links to peruse :

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9&start=0

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Vetmom
New Friend

Post by Vetmom »

Hi Sarah! I read many of the messages on the link you provided, but am still completely confused about these spirits/angels. Are they from God? I would normally RUN not walk away from anything having to do with new age enlightenment and such as I am Catholic and have been taught that new age talk is directly related to Satan and his minions. However, the fact that I have been seeing 11:11 in so many places so often has me really curious. It seems like much more than coincidence since I had NO idea that such a thing existed. To find a whole website and several books based on something that I personally have been experiencing is quite shocking and overwhelming.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me, too, Vetmom. I pray for your son's safety and am grateful for his service. If you read around this board, you will find that it's a loving, caring, supportive community....hardly anything from "Satan" or evil. And, it's no coincidence that you've been seeing these numbers. It happens to all of us! And, as Sarah said, many of us come from many different cultural and religious backgrounds. We all have one thing in common....we are on a spiritual journey.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Vetmom,
Our friends, the spirit Guardians, like the angels, are workers in God's vast arsenal of Celestial personalities that move and work in this huge universe. They love God and spend time in peaceful communion with this vast being as many of us here do through prayer and meditation.. Their task on this world is to assist humans in recognizing their birthright as children of God, to realize how much they are loved unconditionally, and to draw ever closer to this quiet Strength that comes from a relationship with the Creator of All. As this occurs, it flows over in our daily human endeavors, as we reflect the budding unconditional love for all things and all people, our siblings all over the world. It is by these natural outpourings and efforts that the world changes...at least this is our goal. To make the world a little better through love..one person at a time.

Welcome to the message board.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Welcome to the board, Vetmom :)

I was raised Catholic and still have some of my Catholic beliefs but through the past several years I've gone away from believing in God through Catholicism and just more about believing in God! (To me it makes sense, I hope it does to you, too.) Someone else did mention that the board is comprised of people following different faiths. Think about it this way: you've got to believe in some big loving and powerful force out there if you're here on the board :) That's pretty much what I think about lately.
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Vetmom wrote:Hi Sarah! I read many of the messages on the link you provided, but am still completely confused about these spirits/angels. Are they from God? I would normally RUN not walk away from anything having to do with new age enlightenment and such as I am Catholic and have been taught that new age talk is directly related to Satan and his minions. However, the fact that I have been seeing 11:11 in so many places so often has me really curious. It seems like much more than coincidence since I had NO idea that such a thing existed. To find a whole website and several books based on something that I personally have been experiencing is quite shocking and overwhelming.
Dear Vetmom,

Welcome. We are absolutely and completely about God. However we are not about religion. What we teach here, the Catholic Church will not support, nor for that matter would any "religion". Because we teach that each and every one of us has angels and advanced teachers available that will teach you all the truth you will ever need in this life. And there is not a single "religion" that allows its followers to find their own Truth. Is this truth that different? Well actually its typically far simpler than Christianity, and if you read the Bible yourself, you will find lots of Biblical support for what the teachers teach. However no Celestial teacher will ever teach you anything you are unwilling to hear.

So you will have to decide. Are you willing to trust that which resonates in your heart? Jesus said that you would know them by their fruits. And we stand by that.

If you want a beautiful sample of such teachings, try this list: The Guiding Light Within

All of us have had to make that decision, and its not an easy one. I was Catholic, a very serious Catholic once. The journey towards the Light will lead you to many things not available within the folds of any religion.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:hithere hello Vetmom...welcome to the 11:11 angels site :sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

It really saddens me that "religion" puts so much fear into people that it blocks all of the love.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius