11:11 & the Quickening

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
eleveneleveneleven
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 & the Quickening

Post by eleveneleveneleven »

Hello Folks,

I'm a new member who is also experiencing these 11:11 time prompts, as well as many other 1111 type prompts. For me this started about 2 years ago and at first it was irregular. These days these 11:11 time prompts occur on a daily basis when i'm at work (PC clock & watch) and on a nightly basis when i go to bed and glance at the digital alarm clock beside my bed. When i'm compelled to look at the time at around 11AM or 11PM and it is 11:11 it seems about 99.9% of the time. On the rare occasion that it's 11:10 AM or PM, i feel compelled to stare at the clock until it changes to 11:11. In the last 2 years, I've also really started to notice the passage of time accelerating. Some people tell me it's just a matter of perception and that the passage of time is constant. I can understand this view, but i just can't shake this idea that we (mankind) is racing towards some big event and as we get closer to this event the passage of time is accelerating even more.

I'm hoping im not the only one who experiencing this Quickening of the passage of time.

This was taken today

This was taken today

Rob
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: 11:11 & the Quickening

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Rob... :D

Not sure if someone else here has a decent link, but you could google in the "correcting time" this may give you some ideas about the quickening feeling you described...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Rob,

Welcome.

Yes other folks have described time as speeding up. Can't say it feels that way to me, but I guess we are many of us different. LOL. Yes its the Correcting Time. Spiritual Circuits are being added, and energy levels increased.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rob,

Many of us can identify with your feelings in some way or another. It's good to know that we are not alone and that there is a greater good bringing us together to assist in this age of change, the Correcting Time.

Here are a few URLs you may find useful in your own search for answers.
11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

What It Really Means.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6573

Thanks for posting the photo of your latest prompts.. 8) It always makes my day to see the prompts whether in my own life or as in this case, in someone elses.
Welcome, Rob!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Welcome ElevenElevenEleven! Every so often, I think that I'm going through the same speedy feeling that you mentioned, but I try not to think about it and enjoy what's going on at the moment instead, cos I have to admit, I get freaked out a little too easily about certain things. But, coming to this forum, I think you're in a good place. :)
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
eleveneleveneleven
New Friend

Sandy wrote:Hi Rob,

Many of us can identify with your feelings in some way or another. It's good to know that we are not alone and that there is a greater good bringing us together to assist in this age of change, the Correcting Time.

Here are a few URLs you may find useful in your own search for answers.
11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

What It Really Means.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6573

Thanks for posting the photo of your latest prompts.. 8) It always makes my day to see the prompts whether in my own life or as in this case, in someone elses.
Welcome, Rob!
Love,
Sandy
Thanks for the Links Sandy.

I guess the belief system of this forums creator as well as many of it's members is based on the teachings found in the The Urantia Book. I have read some of this Book and will read more and let me say that I respect everyones belief systems, as it pertains to God & Jesus. However with that said....I find it hard to accept any teachings that contradict many fundamental christian beliefs. I personally believe that the 11:11 time prompts are indeed a form of communication and that this communication is something akin to a warning about some future event that will occur in my lifetime. This event could be...the rapture of this church, the start of the 7 year tribulation or the arrival of God's Witnesses on the world scene or the arrival of the Anti-Christ. Revelation 11:11talks about the Resurrection of God's Two Witnessess after 3 1/2 days and how the entire earth was fearful of this event. To me the 11:11 time prompts originate from God and are telling me and anyone else who get these prompts that we have some sort of task to perform in the near future and as this task draws closer, the perception to me and probably many others is that time will seem to be accelerating faster as we get closer to this unknown event and subsequent task/duty/role.

This is jusy my opinion and thanks for reading.

God Bless,

Rob
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi everyone,

I read a message this morning which reminds me of something being discussed on this thread..the sseemingly speeding up of time etc....
Ophelius: “Today is a sad day for many as they try to put their lives back together after a horrific earthquake and tsunami, and as we have discussed previously, there will be many more of these events as the Correcting Time unfolds. You see, the things that were once important to many have now become less important. It is now human relationships, and values of love, compassion, and sympathy that are most important in these uncertain times. These are tremendous opportunities for soul growth and transformation, and these are opportunities for you, students on the path, to re-think what is truly important to you.

“Your short stay on the worlds of time and space may be even shorter for some, so it is best to live each day with gratitude, and enjoy the moments you have with loved ones, for tomorrow change will come upon you, and you may never again get the chance to tell someone how feel about them, how you love them, or how important they are in your life. I admonish you to be conscious of this temporary estate you inhabit and stop wasting days in mundane sleep giving care to material matters -- reach out to your fellows and enjoy the moment with each and every one who crosses your path.

“Events are moving very quickly now, my friends, and many of you feel that time is speeding up. This feeling of time change will continue to increase as the events of the times unfold. Stay grounded and focused in the days ahead, and take the opportunities that are placed before you to help your less enlightened fellows to understand what is truly important -- be a councilor of light by giving words of comfort and hope. Plant the seeds of eternal life and let the acceleration of the changing times water and nurture these new thoughts in the darken minds of the sleepers. It is so very important, and with so little time, that these multitudes become prepared.

“You, my friends, are the ambassadors of light in this world, and you will be given much love and attention from the spirit world in your efforts to make a difference in the lives of your fellows. New power from on high is available to you. Drink it into your soul now and let it burst forth from you like a shining sun. You are all light anchors, and wherever you are, when you walk into a room, or into a group of your fellows, imagine yourself to be a sphere of light that is growing in intensity, filling every darkened corner of the room, and passing through every person near you, bathing them in this wonderful light of love, compassion, and sympathy. This is not just an exercise for your own benefit, but it is a real spiritual outpouring of light and power that has a real effect on other persons whose indwelling spirit will bear witness to the light. It is the soul that will receive this light and information to be used in these changing times that are now upon us.

“Godspeed my friends,
“The Circle of Seven.”
Dear Rob,
You wrote:
I guess the belief system of this forums creator as well as many of it's members is based on the teachings found in the The Urantia Book. I have read some of this Book and will read more and let me say that I respect everyones belief systems, as it pertains to God & Jesus. However with that said....I find it hard to accept any teachings that contradict many fundamental christian beliefs. I personally believe that the 11:11 time prompts are indeed a form of communication and that this communication is something akin to a warning about some future event that will occur in my lifetime. This event could be...the rapture of this church, the start of the 7 year tribulation or the arrival of God's Witnesses on the world scene or the arrival of the Anti-Christ. Revelation 11:11talks about the Resurrection of God's Two Witnessess after 3 1/2 days and how the entire earth was fearful of this event. To me the 11:11 time prompts originate from God and are telling me and anyone else who get these prompts that we have some sort of task to perform in the near future and as this task draws closer, the perception to me and probably many others is that time will seem to be accelerating faster as we get closer to this unknown event and subsequent task/duty/role.
In reality, our beliefs are unimportant. This forum has evolved from its mostly Urantia leanings into individual groups of people all over the world who despite different beliefs and religions etc., come as one to celebrate our togetherness in this great adventure of spreading God's Love and Light. Unfortunately, regardless of how light-filled these beliefs seem, they can create divisions as we defend our position in viewing our goals and Paradise.
These 11:11 prompts are a call from God via His/Her beloved "elder children" to encourage all of us regardless of beliefs to get busy and practice the "Fruits of the Spirit." ... to reach out a caring hand and lift others from the despair that often accompanies life on this world. There are no theories here... no wonderings if it means "this or that"... no, just proven practical, applicable fact. These prompts, are so simple and beautiful in their Divine organization and they are for everyone...Christians, Muslems, Hindus, Buddists, Urantians, New Agers, and those with no beliefs...etc... They are all encompassing. And so, I resist any desire on anyones part to claim it as their own! These time prompts belongs to God... and HE/She shares it with all the world's beloved children. God Loves and welcomes ALL of us, not just the Christians. If you, can believe that simple fact, then you are welcomed in this multi cultural/religious/spiritual group.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Rob/eleveneleveneleven....welcome to the site :hithere

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
eleveneleveneleven
New Friend

Ophelius: Events are moving very quickly now, my friends, and many of you feel that time is speeding up. This feeling of time change will continue to increase as the events of the times unfold. Stay grounded and focused in the days ahead, and take the opportunities that are placed before you to help your less enlightened fellows to understand what is truly important

“Godspeed my friends,
“The Circle of Seven.”
I agree...a good bit of advice is found in the above 3 sentences.
These prompts, are so simple and beautiful in their Divine organization and they are for everyone...Christians, Muslems, Hindus, Buddists, Urantians, New Agers, and those with no beliefs...etc... They are all encompassing. And so, I resist any desire on anyones part to claim it as their own! These time prompts belongs to God... and HE/She shares it with all the world's beloved children. God Loves and welcomes ALL of us, not just the Christians.
I agree that these prompts are being experienced by folks of many different beliefs and/or non-beliefs. It's a warning from God via his Angels to all the Children of God, to be prepared for future events to come. What's the warning?....
see Ophelius quote above

God's Blessings

Rob
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Rob... :)

Most of us here don't see the numbers as a warning of any kind, they are simply prompts from the cellestials, like saying a "hello", the midwayers will use numbers to get your attention, simply because we live in a digital age with clock readouts everywhere, they may also use words, songs, pictures or speak straight into your ear...

The Midwayers are not angels either, angels cannot communite with us in person, but they can send vibes of love and peace. Midway creatures are known in many cultures since time began, some called them spirits, jiins, even gods.. they are known as midwayers in the Urantia book because they live midway between our material realms and the spirit realms. I will find you a link about them later, if youre interested.

Yes they may send us messages about our future, but that is not the reason behind the numbers.. midwayers are assigned to our planet to aid in uplifting it, spiritually, they prompt people like us who are able to contribute in small ways too.

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

eleveneleveneleven wrote: What's the warning?....
see Ophelius quote above

God's Blessings

Rob
Dear Rob,

We have nearly 2,500 communications from celestials. They do not any of them contain fear. There are no "warnings" of the fear kind. Yes they do share things are changing. This is the Correcting Time, and the planet has been reconnected back into Universe circuits of communication and spiritual energy. So, yes things are changing. It will be "the end" of the old ways. But not any other kind of end. Yes there will be great earth changes, and many people will lose their lives, and there will be dramatic economic changes. But no fear. In the coming centuries we will have to change nearly everything that represents the way we do things.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
eleveneleveneleven
New Friend

Thanks you all for your welcome responses. Like most of you I found this site because i have been experiencing this 11:11 time prompt phenomena for about 2 years and it has been increasing in frequency ever since, just as the passage of time has. I believe it is indeed some sort of message originating and/or coming directly from God and this message is directed at folks of many different faiths and non faiths alike. As we are all "one" under God. As with many things...how one chooses to interpret this phenomena may differ from faith to faith. I don't feel it's as simple as some multi-dimensional being trying say "Hello" to me. I feel it goes much deeper then that.

God's Blessings!!

Rob
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Rob,
You are a loving person that is evident by your gentle and caring posts. And so you do not need convincing of anything as you have already found a lovely fullfilling place. Yet I would like to say just one or two things in response to your post. Yes, I am sure that differing faiths may perhaps interprete the prompts differently. In fact, people of no faith have also been prompted... But don't you think it likely the Being or beings behind the prompts would have a common purpose of a sorts..Because people with differing spiritual background are being prompted it seems that the purpose would be beyond our set lines drawn in the sand and perhaps have a greater meaning... one that goes beyound our creature comforts and asks us to look a little deeper at what is Truth as it emmanates from the Divine.... a united meaning perhaps something that will eventually bring the world together rather than further separate the masses?
I don't feel it's as simple as some multi-dimensional being trying say "Hello" to me. I feel it goes much deeper then that.
It does go much deeper than that... :) That hello is a wonderful door opening just a crack..and behind it...is our eternal self... It is the most amazing journey we will ever take and it ultimately leads to the top of the mountain and God.

It isn't the only way to God...of course...as there are as many ways to the Divine Creator as there are people and beings to walk them. But it is a fabulous journey...one filled with ever more Love, Joy, Peace, Trust and Faith in the Unconditional Love of the Creator. It Changes a person from the inside out...and it forever has the ability to change our world as well. Through our inner most desires we become light workers and gravitate towards goals that benefit others and those in need, be it great or small.

No, it is no small thing to receive the prompt. It is a blessing , truly a blessing! Christ Michael (Jesus) told George once in meditation, "My gift to you is that you can be of service to me." And you know, if you think about it, that is so true! :sunflower: What a joy to be of service to God and our Divine siblings... human and otherwise... ;)

God Bless you always,
Sandy
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

I hope this thread is still here tomorrow, so I'm keeping it alive hopefully? Got to go to bed now but I need to read this when I've got more time. Really interesting ..... :hithere
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hello Rob :hithere

What an interesting thread! It comforts me to know that we do not only have experiences to share with each other, but experiences we share together.

I can't really say I've felt that "time" is speeding up around me just yet, but I think that is mainly because I have been unemployed and relatively inactive, and with changes in my routine e.g. going to school, I think I am due to experience a sort of picking up of time. However, although I haven't felt like "time" in my own personal life has been speeding up, I feel very much like the events and global time-line are accelerating rapidly around me.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe