Too many 11:11 moments!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Lovely Leeds
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Too many 11:11 moments!

Post by Lovely Leeds »

Hello, although I registered in 2007, I've never posted until now. I've loved the 11:11 phenomena for over 20 years now, and thought it was just me, so it's such a relief to see that it's not my imagination. My latest 11:11 moment is adding my avatar, on my computer, the code is this:
Photo-0014e_edited-1-1-1-1.jpg
How bizarre is that?

Thanks for reading, I'll come back again if that's ok?
eleveneleven such wonderful alliteration
LurkerAbyss
Family

Re: Too many 11:11 moments!

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey there! :hithere

I've been here since 2005 but, like you, I also didn't start posting until about a year ago.

Unlike you, I have only been turned on to the 11:11 phenomena for about six years.. 20 years, wow! That's quite a long time! It's great to know we're all together.

Please do come back :sunflower:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Lovely, :hithere
Big welcome to the sharing/posting side of this message board. :) We would very much love for you to come back again and again and again as I am sure that you have something very valuable to share with others...yourself. ;)
I look forward to getting to know you. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lovely,

Never to late to say hi,

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hallo Hallo!! I hope to get to know you more! It's okay to have taken time, I had the link to the forum for a few months or so before joining. :hithere
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me too! It looks as if you got the perfect "hello" as your confirmation!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Lovely Leeds
New Friend

Post by Lovely Leeds »

Thank you so much for such a lovely welcome - I will definitely post more. I think I kept (my) 11:11 to myself because it never occurred to me that there was a movement about this. I found out via Uri Geller's website, well I nearly fell off my chair when I saw his article.
Only now, do I openly say (when I'm drawn to look at the clock), wow there' s my 11:11 moment - I do get a funny look from my colleague, but she just smiles.
I usually feel peaceful and hopeful when I see an 11:11.
eleveneleven such wonderful alliteration
Buddhahood
New Friend

Post by Buddhahood »

Hi Ive seen 11:11 for the last year pretty much everyday, Yesterday I was Paragliding and landed after a short flight and got all my kit together and its like this everyday, something inside wants to see the time and 11:11 will always be there, It will just change from 11:10 when I look or just catch the end of 11:11.
I love it, I did think I was the only one, so its AMAZING to find out lots of people are getting this!
Its happened a lot since I started meditating and just hearing all of your stories gives me the same full body vibration as when I meditate!

I love you all and glad I'm not the only one!

Peace, Love and Unity
xx
November
Family

Post by November »

I love seeing 11:11 on clocks and license plates, but I get a kick out of situations like when I went to see a band and I was Row 11 Seat 11 at the venue.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

November wrote:I love seeing 11:11 on clocks and license plates, but I get a kick out of situations like when I went to see a band and I was Row 11 Seat 11 at the venue.
Yeah they are kinda special, when not a clock. But today I saw 5:55 am, 7:55am, 11:11am today, plus a 222.?? docket from the supermarket yesterday.

And a big welcome to buddhahood.

take care,
Geoff
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Geoff wrote:And a big welcome to buddhahood.
Hi Geoff

That sounds special, care to expand on that?

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Yup thats a new poster, a few posts up.

:hithere :hithere :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Buddahood,

Oh wow, paragliding... our Petra would love that! You haven't met her yet but she is one of our mods.. and she always wanted to fly like the birds. Her dream is to learn how to fly some day and I hope she makes it. :D

How long have you been paragliding? There is a place not far from where we live called Stanwell Tops where "the brave ones" paraglide off the steep cliff by the ocean. The sea breeze lifts them and they fly with the sea Eagles. It is beautiful to watch!

I'm very glad you have joined our 11:11 family. Welcome! :sunflower:

I too enjoy those surprise prompts, November. I bet it got the concert experience off to a great start! :bana:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Buddhahood wrote:Hi Ive seen 11:11 for the last year pretty much everyday, Yesterday I was Paragliding and landed after a short flight and got all my kit together and its like this everyday, something inside wants to see the time and 11:11 will always be there, It will just change from 11:10 when I look or just catch the end of 11:11.
I love it, I did think I was the only one, so its AMAZING to find out lots of people are getting this!
Its happened a lot since I started meditating and just hearing all of your stories gives me the same full body vibration as when I meditate!

I love you all and glad I'm not the only one!

Peace, Love and Unity
xx
Welcome to the forum, Buddhahood! I'd love to experience paragliding one day for myself! I hope you can tell us about your experiences from time to time.

Much Love!
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Geoff wrote:Yup thats a new poster, a few posts up.

:hithere :hithere :hithere
Oh my word, I completely missed that, I thought you were talking about something else :oops: :oops: :oops:

Welcome to the board Buddhahood!!! :sunflower: :sunflower:

Love
Lucky

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: I've done something quite similar Lucky..in fact, quite a few times. :oops: ;)
Sandy
Buddhahood
New Friend

Post by Buddhahood »

Hello Brothers and sisters

Hope you're all well and have enjoyed Christmas! Thank you for the warm welcome and happy replies.

I haven't been paragliding since I last posted which seems a lifetime ago. Time is speeding up and I'm feeling the energy everyday.

2012 is almost over and I really do believe that we have reached the tipping point of our collective consciousness moving towards love over fear! I feel sensational that one is here at this point in time for the start of the golden age. I know there some testing times ahead but this will only filter out the ones that have not yet reached the understanding and level of compassion for everything that is! This will help those who haven't reached a higher vibration of being.

11:11 I thank you with all of my being and I look forward to seeing, feeling and experiencing your energy!

Namaste Brothers and sisters! <3 :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Buddhahood,
Its always nice to see members return again for a visit. And I find it interesting you speak of your paragliding adventure because just yesterday George and I were awed by a photo and news story in the local paper. There is a place just up the coast called Stanwell Tops, a sheer cliff overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean. It is a popular spot for hang-gliders and Para gliders. Well an amazing event happened last week and you very well may have experienced this too, eagles sometimes fly amongst the brave aviators, recognizing them perhaps as brothers and sisters while the joy of flight is transmitted among all two legged and feathered alike. But what was unusual about this particular encounter was that this one sea eagle decided to take a joy ride and landed on the top of a hang-glider's sail. This continued as it switched from glider to glider to the amazement of those in flight and those observing from the ground. For a "feet on the ground landlubber" like myself, I can only imagine the thrill that all of you must have experienced. But even that is awesome for those of us reaching out with our "feelers." 8)

Anyway...I couldn't help but remember this priceless encounter when you spoke again of you paragliding activity. I suspect you have some wonderful stories to tell.
It's good to see you again! :hithere
Love,
Sandy