Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

My husband and I had to get married in City Hall very quickly, shortly after he proposed, because he had to leave for military training a short time after. Because we were such in a rush and harried about a number of things, we decided on a date, 7/9/10, instead of waiting for his parents to get back to us with an acceptable date from consulting their Chinese almanac. We were really stressed 5rom the conversations that ensued about our choice, but in the end, it had to stick, considering the timeline we were working with. The actual date they insisted on was the 13th.

So we're there and as per the process at City Hall, we take a number for our turn at the chapel and our number was 888, a number considered by the Chinese to be auspicious. After seeing that, everyone felt more relaxed about it and I had even felt that we were being watched over, considering what we were going through.

Just thought I would share this! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them!
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 888

Post by Sandy »

Hi Theunim,
I enjoyed hearing about your special wedding day and the situation and happenings around it. It is a good example of prompt numbers arriving often in a personal way and with individualized meaning. I hope the two of you are blessed many times over as the married years progress. George and I too had a rather rushed and in fact a surprise wedding ourselves. It's a long story but we went to our Marriage Celebrant to drop off some information and the next thing we know we were married on the spot. :shock: It truly was the best thing for us and never fails to bring a smile to our face as we remember that day. :lol:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Thank you so much for your positive thoughts! And your marriage to George seemed like it was good timing, too! :)

Much love!
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I loved that story! Thanks for sharing.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
AthenaGrey
Busy Bee

Post by AthenaGrey »

Hi theunim!

I love your story! I too had a similar experience - my husband and I decided to elope shortly before he was scheduled to deploy for sea duty for an unspecified period of time (he never knew in those days how long his missions were going to be until he was on the boat.) We wanted to do it quickly so that we could get a few practical matters squared away - such as an apartment and medical coverage - just in case he was gone for more than a couple of weeks. We had to schedule our marriage with the Justice of the Peace, who was a little old lady certified to perform civil marriages on her front porch. The first day that was available was 10/19. On the morning of 10/19 we went to breakfast and then decided to stop off at my apartment for some things before heading for our marriage appointment. It's a good thing we stopped, because there was a message on the answering machine saying that the Justice couldn't make it today and could we please come back on 10/21? So on 10/21, an exact year to the day since we'd met, we were married :) Back then we used to say to each other, "Hey, it's 11:11, make a wish!" My wish was always that he would come home safe.

15 years later he's still the love of my life, and now when he sees 11:11 he says "Hey, it's 11:11, your angels are saying hi." :loves
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Clare, thank you for reading! :D

Athena, I think that's a WONDERFUL story and I'm glad to see that someone on this forum is also involved with the military! Things worked out very well for you both :) Even better about your marriage is that he understands what's going on with 11:11! 8)
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Athena,
I love a beautiful love story and that was a good one!
15 years later he's still the love of my life, and now when he sees 11:11 he says "Hey, it's 11:11, your angels are saying hi."
:sunflower:
(((HUGS))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.