time prompt emotional release

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

time prompt emotional release

Post by happyrain »

how many have found themselves crying at exactly x44 x11 x33 etc ?
x14 :happy

is it random ?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: time prompt emotional release

Post by Sandy »

Hi HP,

Well I am an emotional little thing and find myself crying rather frequently as a result of happy, sad, inspired, beautiful thoughts etc... so I am not a very good judge of such things... I am wondering, though, if our emotions are ours, though, a result of our free wheeling mind and rights of free will how could something outside ourselves effect us. Yet with that said, how many times are situations outside of ourselves on a physical level guilty of affecting our emotions and many other areas of our mental life... Yet, still we ultimately have control. To cry or not to cry..to smile or not to smile. ;) I know we speak often of a loving feeling of a sort when we experience a time prompt...But even that...is it a stimuli from afar or a reaction to something tangible on a spirit type level? Hmmm or maybe those two things are the same...as spirit realities are in many circles considered more real than our physical realities. I honestly don't know in answer to your question above, but it is interesting to think about... :scratch:

Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

How interesting! Thank you for this thread.

I am not really the type of person to cry very much, but it's not what it sounds like. It's not that I'm insensitive; believe me, I am actually a very sensitive person when it comes to the definition of being moved and affected or afflicted by things outside of thy self. When I was younger, say in public and high school, I used to cry during breakdowns and moments of non-stop painful thoughts. Nowadays, I tend to shed tears over profound spiritual thoughts and moments. Most of the time, however, I'm a rather placid person and I'm more prone to smile than to cry.

I can only think of a rare few times when prompting has moved me in such a way, and even then I can not remember the times themselves so much as just the fact that they have occurred, but I think it has a lot more to do with what was going on around the time of being prompted as opposed to just the prompt itself. Ultimately, I would have to say that it comes down to the conscious experience of the individual and the factors and foundations that contribute to the state of that consciousness.

I am prompted so many times every day that it isn't necessarily a profound astounding moment, but I can understand how much it means to others who are prompted, say, one or two times a day, a week, etc. That's not to say I take it for granted, I always smile and say "thank you" when it happens, it really means a lot to me. The prompts that move to me laughter and tears are the ones that occur in conjunction with my greatest joys and distresses; those are the moments where I not only feel most alive but that I feel it MATTERS that I'm alive.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

(((Happyrain))) :hithere

mine are spontaneous...i believe. when they happen, my focus is on the release itself....i do not notice the time.

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you all for the response

it is interesting
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Post by Elektrum »

Who cries all the time? Sometimes I do. I like the 33's and 22's and 44's, for happiness and celebration too...
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Post by Elektrum »

11,14,17 amazing numbers too, innit.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Electrum,
Who cries all the time? Sometimes I do.
I hear you, dear far away sister. I do too. But sometimes it feels like a release and I feel better afterwards. How about you?
Tonight I send you (((hugs))) from Australia. :kiss:

You are much loved.
Sandy

I too see the numbers you see, even the 17's. :D
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Elektrum
Busy Bee

Post by Elektrum »

oh, yes. Cheers! LOVEU2...