911 prompt yesterday

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
mbtarheels
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

911 prompt yesterday

Post by mbtarheels »

I had an interesting 911 prompt yesterday. I am a dentist by profession and was at the grocery store buying a water jug to replace the empty one at the office. So i stopped by the store on the way to work. The machine wants you to place the empty jug in a large hole so you can get a ticket to take into the store and pay for a new one at a cheaper price. I placed the jug in but got no ticket. So I went in the store and asked the customer sales representative that the water machine ate my jug and gave me no ticket. She went from smiling to horrifying look. She did not know what to do. Noone in the store knew what to do. I was ready to walk out of the store but stayed anyway. I realized I was late for work. So about 20-30 minutes later she starts calling people on her mobile phone. She rings up the price of a new water jug and a couple of other items. Of course its exactly $9.11. So I thought it amusing but was very careful driving to work going extra slow even though I was late. I was about 100 feet from work when all of a sudden the water jug tips over and has a crack in it. Its a large 5gallon jug so water is everywhere in my car leaking out the door. I park it and take out the water jug. I intruct my office manager to take the jug back to the store. I look at the clock and it read 9:11 am. I laughed knowing that my car needed cleanup but know its only water. Hopefully nothing else. Havent got another prompt since.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 911 prompt yesterday

Post by Geoff »

Dear mbtarheels,

Welcome.

Geez thats a watery tale. Not sure I folowed you, but I suspect you were getting a refill of bottled water of the type that is used in offices? We dont call those jugs here in Aus, so that's what confused me.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey there mbtarheels

You know, it's funny, because those prompts do have a way of happening in conjunction with minor unfortunate events, and when that happens I can't help but smile at whatever silly or annoying thing has just happened.

Geoff, what do you call water jugs down under?

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

LurkerAbyss wrote:Hey there mbtarheels

You know, it's funny, because those prompts do have a way of happening in conjunction with minor unfortunate events, and when that happens I can't help but smile at whatever silly or annoying thing has just happened.

Love
Lucky
Yeah, not real sure. We don't buy them at the store, they are always supplied by someone who arrives with a truck, and so you don't get to have much to do with them. But its would not be "jugs"

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Welcome to the forum, I'm also starting here this week.

It's good you were able to laugh at the situation.

Also, definitely OT since it's not referring to your prompt, but I'm interested in becoming a professional in a medical field~ not sure which one yet. Somehow it makes me happy to read that you're a dentist. :)
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey theunim

Call it coincidence if you wish, but I get a funny positive feeling inside from your post because I am currently trying to get through a bunch of DVD seasons of a TV show, and in the most recent episodes I've watched there is a young adult daughter figure whose father is a dentist and she decides one day that she would also like to be a dentist; her mother finds it laughable as her daughter gives off the stereotypical "material ditz" type but she sets her mind to it and is successful in making it happen.

Now that's not to say you should be a dentist, but it IS to say that I believe in you and wish you the best! :bike: :bana: :sunflower:

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello MBtarheels!

Welcome! With that name you have to be from the beautiful US state of North Carolina. :bana: Just for the record I knew exactly what you were talking about as I would have used the term jugs as well... ;) I smiled at you composure in this situation...been in a similar one but with a crock pot of chicken noodle soup turned toppsie turvey when I sped around a curve a little too fast. :roll: Took a while to get that smell out... :shock:

Hopefully your next prompts won't be so wet. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Geoff wrote:
LurkerAbyss wrote:Hey there mbtarheels

Love
Lucky
Yeah, not real sure. We don't buy them at the store, they are always supplied by someone who arrives with a truck, and so you don't get to have much to do with them. But its would not be "jugs"

love,
Geoff
:shock: :)
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Sandy wrote:Hello MBtarheels!

Welcome! With that name you have to be from the beautiful US state of North Carolina. :bana: Just for the record I knew exactly what you were talking about as I would have used the term jugs as well... ;) I smiled at you composure in this situation...been in a similar one but with a crock pot of chicken noodle soup turned toppsie turvey when I sped around a curve a little too fast. :roll: Took a while to get that smell out... :shock:

Hopefully your next prompts won't be so wet. :)
Love,
Sandy
Nice catch on the screen name. I missed it. :oops:
mbtarheels
New Friend

Post by mbtarheels »

Hi Geoff,

In my post, i just wanted to clarify that i used the words " water jug ". I did not use the term "jugs" or any connotation thereof. I did not want others thinking that i may be thinking of anything else. thanks