What does it mean to see other numbers?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
louiss1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

What does it mean to see other numbers?

Post by louiss1 »

I've been seen the number 11:19 more on my digital clock, instead of 11:11?
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: What does it mean to see other numbers?

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hi Louiss1 :hithere

It is very common to see numbers other than 11:11 and just as common to have folks asking about them here. At the end of the day, no one can really tell you "well this number you're seeing means exactly this".

Do you see 11:19 SO often that, within, you're positive it is a prompt? It is not uncommon for people to have "personal" numbers, with significance to them. I often advise people to ask themselves, what is going on in your life or your mind around the time that you see these numbers? Do they follow or precede any events or lines of thinking? Do you get any "vibes" or feelings from it? If 11:19 is truly "your" prompt then, as I said, we can not really tell you *what* it all means.. only help you on the way to finding your meaning.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I believe that different prompts mean different things to us as individuals. It might not make sense to you now, but it might soon.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Louiss1,
Welcome to the board. I agree with Clare and Lucky. While 11:19 isn't a number I am prompted with that does not mean it isn't a prompt or that there isn't great meaning and importance behind it. Keep your mind open for the answers...They usually come in time. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
louiss1
New Friend

Post by louiss1 »

Yes i'm sure that it is a prompt.