What a Dream

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
w1gman
New Friend

What a Dream

Post by w1gman »

First hi everyone! not that everyone will read this but you get the idea.so a few nights ago I have this dream and I dont usally remember anything from my dreams much but... this stood out more than usual.just before I awoke I recall looking down at my chest and I notice not having a shirt on and I see this number tatooed or written,scribed whatever not painfully I must say. just black detailed numbers dead center of my chest! the number 543. like I said a few days go bye and its still in my mind so what do I do as im sure plenty of folks do I google number 543 those two words exactly and what comes up first search response well... have a look for yourself and if anyone has some insight id love to hear it cause im stumped.

oh and no I dont visit that page first time ever seeing it and that number just in case anyone was wondering :lol:

http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_543.asp

Peace and Light
Paul
You are you and I am I but WE are one!
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: What a Dream

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hmm thanks for that link, it had some interesting information to say the least.

I see 543 very often myself, among others, and I know there are others who get the "linear sequence" prompts quite a bit.

So after your dream and everything, may I ask how you feel about it or if it means anything in particular to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts and feelings.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
w1gman
New Friend

Post by w1gman »

Hi lurker thanks for checking it out and sharing that you have also seen this sequence more than a few times also.I honestly cant say but I rarely get direct meaning I usally figure things out along the way I guess. that is what has been intended for us apparently I can say this as time goes on I do see or should I say feel much stronger connections to all things and I dont mean just people I mean everything around me and the more the I connect to said things the more profound and at times confusing "only a bit" experiences seem to get. its good though keeps me on my toes! :)

Peace and Light
Paul
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

That's great, Paul!

In fact, when I first started seeing and investigating these prompts, I felt the same way as you do. Well, I still do, I don't think it ever stops but it just gets better.. that feeling of connectedness, to everyone, everything.. and how we choose to act upon that and hold it together in our own hearts and minds, and in our lives.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Paul,
Very interesting reading your post and the URL you posted.. From that site it seems 543 is associated with Divinity...God particularly. With that 543 scribed on your chest in your dream, do you think it could it be a reference to your God within?
It sounds as if your connections are getting stronger...and happily affecting your walk through life...beautiful! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
w1gman
New Friend

Post by w1gman »

Hi sandy

Yes I do believe that was the intended message and it reassured me of what I have been experiencing lately to the point that I do not question myself anymore. my analytical mind would get in the way sometimes hence what I meant bye not always getting the message at first but later realizing. because from what ive experienced form the start of my prompts to now wow!things have changed for me quite a bit spiritualy not that I wasnt before but its different now. "you know train has left the station get onboard and hold on beacause its not stopping" :lol:

Peace and Light
Paul
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Paul,
I love what you said here...
because from what ive experienced form the start of my prompts to now wow!things have changed for me quite a bit spiritualy not that I wasnt before but its different now. "you know train has left the station get onboard and hold on beacause its not stopping"
Yes, that says it perfectly! :thumright:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Wow, this is really cool! Thanks for everyone who shared. I didn't realize seeing non-master numbers like that could also constitute a prompt. I see 734 all the time, and it's been going on a year now -- really reminded me of your 543. Hmm!!

Peace,
Light :loves