Eleven

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rhythm ranger
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Eleven

Post by rhythm ranger »

It has been over eleven years now that eleven- colon- eleven became activated in my conscious mind. So far, I cannot recollect when the promptings started. The subtleties of angel's and midway cousin's nudges slip through the net in my conscious mind like the little minnows though a fishnet.

I do, however, recall the 11:11 prompt on my Vintage 70s Spartus Alarm Clock. Horizon model no.1138, 3+8=11 :D.
It was the Morning Prompt that said to me hello Lee. Yes this is really real. What do you make of your new reality Lee ?

As previously mentioned in earlier posts, I took this new reality of mine to my UBook study group. The response was
just a curiousity to the others naturally. Every so often I would report my promptings with the same smiles until the day
I had the "good fortune" to turn right to page 865 and discover undoubtedly who was 11:11.

I took the news to the UBook group and within weeks George shows up in the study group and comfirms my discovery.
I am always, it seems a year off here and there but i am going to say the year 2000.

Probably a year later; the only two camps being set up as far as my internet research could tell was:
Here at the "Lodge of the 11:11 Progress Angels" with George seemingly acting as the gardener-caretaker

The other was a person who's name I am not allowed to use on this site in Sedona, Arizona. I had "perchance" of course found myself traveling by train with all but a backpack and my synthesizer keyboard in it's bag out to a show there in 1992. I got there at the last minute without any rehearsal and improvised little soundscapes and short spacey motifs for this new age play production. After the show i made the rounds and met up with SOL-whats her name . She made it a point right then and there to talk about 11:11. the Doorway

That was it as far as I could tell. The whole what's her name camp for me is an uncomfortable one. I was suspicious of the grand theatrics being implemented and moreover the lack of acknowledgement of the 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers in Sol- what's her name's 11:11 shows.

I now see Sol what's her names's Lodgings in a more respective light. I would stll be an uncomfortable participant with all the dress up
Egyptian thing but nonetheless she did get started in the early 90's as an original thinker.

YouTube, less than three years ago had only a few videos on 11:11 from this camp and a few maverick videos calling it a wake up

Today; Hundreds and hundreds. Thousands on the theme of 2012 with 11:11 as the exact time on the December 21st's
date with planetary destiny.They are all saying the same things more or less.The worlds inhabitants, myself included, is
coming online exponentially with an expanded awareness of a spiritual nature and 11:11 is playing an integral part in all of it.

The transcripts from the progress list are begining to include subtle mention of the afore mentioned timeslot on the horizon. Today's Unknown Teacher was not so subtle; henceforth my post.

2011 has arrived and this elevener is experiencing a dramatic change in just these few days of the new year.
The clouds are gathering up for more storms of light; as droplets of knowledge and information of the spritual realm
rain down upon our collective heads on Urantia. That we are all Family and will be given the choice to rejoin or not.

There is also an opposing side that is aware of all of this and seems to be scrambling every day to thwart the planet's progress.

In a nutshell. what I used to see as a long evolutionary process of coming into the dawn of light and life for our planet
in linear fashion is being replaced with a planetary timeline pyramid of which we are very close to the top where the planetary events are now happening on a daily basis

I guess the only thing to add here would be stay tuned...

Love
^I^^I^:^I^^I^