My Everlasting Message

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

My Everlasting Message

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I am amazed that I have forgotten to post this anytime within the last year, but I finally remembered something I've been meaning to share for awhile now. I have been following the Progress group and receiving prompts for about 6 years now, but it wasn't until the year 2010 that I truly began to experience profound spiritual progress by leaps and bounds. The end of December 2009 marked a major turning point for me, as the following New Year ushered in a new stage of personal and spiritual development. I was having a discussion via text message with a close friend of mine one night, and I had sent a few lengthy messages that definitely felt like they were spoken from the Higher Self. I spoke about the human connection through the metaphor of building bridges, and to this day, the last of those messages has proven IMPOSSIBLE to delete from my BlackBerry device. I used the "Delete All" function, I selected it individually dozens of times trying to delete it, but it will never go away. Soon after, I learned to embrace this; I regularly clean out my text message inbox and it brings a smile to my face every time to know that this one message I created myself will always be with me. I definitely think this is a sign and a reminder, hopefully to others as well, that the greatest advice and words of wisdom can often be found if we all make the earnest sincere endeavor to "listen" and "speak" with that Still Small Voice inside...

Feb 4, 2010 3:27:36 AM
Therefore, by logic and reason and acceptance of Truth..
TRULY! We *can* build a bridge with any and all that we Love equally and unconditionally. For we create an even, perfect bridge between Souls where from our side we clearly see ALL that there is on the other side; and the bridge of Love is then an absolutely effortless one to cross.

Love endlessly
Lucky
:loves
Last edited by LurkerAbyss on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My Everlasting Message

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear Lucky!

Oh my! I am tingling all over after reading the beautiful message that you and your 'Still Small voice within" sent to your dear friend. I love the fact that it cannot be erased... a reminder perhaps to us, too, as you share this that nothing can erase the Love of God as it beats one on one with our own.
((((Big Hug! and thank you dear brother! ))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Thanks Sandy! :sunflower:
(((((BIGHUGS!!)))))

You just reminded me of a movie I watched last night, called The Book of Eli starring Denzel Washington. It's fairly recent and I hope I don't ruin it with this post for anyone wanting to see it, but the message is similar to your words.

The movie takes place in the world post-apocalypse, and the main character has the only surviving copy of the Bible. He runs into a man corrupted with power who is desperately seeking the Bible because he feels it is the ultimate "weapon" and an unstoppable means of controlling peoples' hearts and minds. The villain sacrifices a great deal of time, effort, and lives to get the book off of the main character who is sworn to protect it and never let it fall into another's hands. Eventually, the protagonist is surrounded and he finally gives up the Bible so that he will not be killed. The kicker at the end, however, is that the villain can not read the book because it is written in braille. The main character is blind, and throughout the movie claims that he has walked for 30 years following only a "voice inside" and when he reaches a society at the end which preserves the literary works of humanity, he is able to recite the entire Bible from memory.

I guess it is no coincidence then, that I just saw this movie last night, and just remembered to post this today, and just received your response. I could not agree with you more Sandy, and I tingle at such a beautiful fact of the Universe; nothing can erase the Love of God.

Love eternal
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lucky,

Yes that message is excellent, and the fact that its eternal, is priceless too.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow! What a great story! I love how people have the most amazing things happen. This is one of my favorites (along with the medallian in the bed story).

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Lurker,

It sounds to me like that is a message from your Thought Adjuster. Beautiful and sublime. Thanks for sharing.

Love.
Paul
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Wild River Rose »

Thank you so much for posting Lurker!
Love,
Monica
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Thank you for the beautiful message.